Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
the diaper is absolutely about pooping her pants, not Toilet Paper USA.

also let’s not poo poo up the thread further but if anyone has the supposedly surfaced photo of her making GBS threads herself my PMs are open and I would happily spend the day posting it to Twitter until I was banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Somehow I've seen it, so that means it should be easy to find. It's a LOT of poop.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

the diaper is absolutely about pooping her pants, not Toilet Paper USA.

also let’s not poo poo up the thread further but if anyone has the supposedly surfaced photo of her making GBS threads herself my PMs are open and I would happily spend the day posting it to Twitter until I was banned.

I don't have pm's so here is a link. :nws: :nms: obviously

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1558718613094.jpg

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.

_aaron
Jul 24, 2007
The underscore is silent.
it’s not what I expected

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

poo poo so big she got to stand for the national anthem

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

jesus loving christ what

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Inceltown posted:

That's um

That's a whole lot of poo poo right there.

Wow.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

One of the many reasons one learns to fast before a party

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I mean. That 2nd amendment broke my constitution too

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I mean. That 2nd amendment broke my constitution too

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Inceltown posted:

lmao god drat

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Inceltown posted:

Man she really *is* full of poo poo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*inspector clouseau-ishly* Not anymore

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I swear to god, someone found that she shat herself then dropped a squat and added more to the pile

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
It's like someone jumped on a racist toothpaste tube.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
How do we know that was her?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Grape posted:

It's like someone jumped on a racist toothpaste tube.

So that's what they mean with the "don't tread on me" snake

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

RandomPauI posted:

How do we know that was her?

We don't care and use it to mock her. Nothing matters.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
It might be just me but I am not super happy about creepshots of a woman passed out at a party.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

wizzardstaff posted:

It might be just me but I am not super happy about creepshots of a woman passed out at a party.

yyyyeah, i mean, she already shits all over herself figuratively; that should be enough

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

wizzardstaff posted:

It looks like she's passed out in a women's bathroom, with the photo taker being some unlucky other girls who stumbled on the scene.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Still though, ew

She already so bad at this that it's just punching down at this point

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I posit that punching down someone who's actively trying to put out disinformation and make other peoples lives worse is a good thing

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I've been really, really hosed up before on drugs and alcohol but I've never passed out and shat myself. She must've been a whole level beyond and that's pretty goddamm crazy.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Gun Girl was the leader of the TPUSA chapter that tried to mock safe spaces by sitting around in diapers. Then when the Internet mocked them for being dipshits, the entire chapter disbanded and she tried to "quit" it to save face.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Gloves are off

https://twitter.com/NewYorker/status/1230334146087673856

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1230333889798909957

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Still though, ew

She already so bad at this that it's just punching down at this point

she is bad at her grift, yes, but she's a holocaust denier. always punch down, up, or horizontally at that lol

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
She gets too much attention (and unfortunately a platform) but she is just a mentally ill person with delusions who we should ignore. It's punching down. Nonconsentual photos of a mentally ill person passed out are not happy thread material. No more about it until there's additional news.

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 07:18 on Feb 20, 2020

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
OP updated to clarify the spirit of this thread. Hopefully being more explicit about expectations will help guide people better, so that there's less need to right the ship every few weeks.

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Rules:
  • Post heartwarming news!
  • Post good news for leftists!
  • Post personal heartwarming stories!
  • Post instances of poetic justice, political schadenfreude, and punching upward

• No punching downward (and the relationship may change the farther someone falls!)
  • Discussion is encouraged, as long as it doesn't get negative or reveal upsetting facts
  • Asking for context on news is fine -- but if you want to know what crimes someone is disliked for, please ask it in a more general thread
  • No dog-piling or shunning even if someone breaks the rules. Be nice.

• Feel free to be the first to announce any developments on a story that leftists might follow -- even if they're just neutral news (not happy or sad) -- because that still saves people from having to check riskier threads
  • If you're stuck in a harmful pattern of checking news daily to the point of becoming depressed -- use this thread as a substitute for the news
  • If you can't manage that and have to venture out to other threads, try to only have one news checking session per day and don't let yourself have another.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/USPoliticsPoll/status/1230152641470226432

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Last night was probably the first time a lot of people were exposed to just a long segment of Bernie saying his message, in town hall format, because channels like CNN are finally giving him long stretches of airtime to just talk. That is huge. The message sells itself so well once people actually are allowed to hear it unfiltered -- of course that's gonna make like a massive +5% bump for him within a single week. One that stands out as such a massive outlier across the stage.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

bloomberg got rekt :thurman:

https://twitter.com/kavehk7/status/1230323901357420544

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
That look at the camera is hilarious. It's like a cartoon.

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
https://www.theguardian.com/global/2020/feb/20/love-and-free-food-mel-brooks-and-carl-reiner-share-the-secrets-of-their-70-year-friendship

This is the most heartwarming thing I've read today.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

The NYT after new hampshire was totally stumping for Bloomberg, and today I notice one of the columnists in the professional opinion haver section complaining that Bloomberg is just another gift to Bernie and why can't those idiots at the DNC understand Sanders is the front runner, instead of trying to anoint a new frontrunner every month or so

and then everybody just dogpiles on the heir apparent, which is NEVER BERNIE :(

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Has there ever been a night where a single billionaire got to see themselves humiliated on stage in front of the world so many times?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Has there ever been a night where a single billionaire got to see themselves humiliated on stage in front of the world so many times?

my better half rolled her eyes when i said this, but i genuinely think it is accurate to say that bloomberg was "rhetorically guillotined" on that stage. most voters didn't watch that debate, hel i didn't, but if the other campaigns keep up that level of fire, mike's toast

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Lutha Mahtin posted:

my better half rolled her eyes when i said this, but i genuinely think it is accurate to say that bloomberg was "rhetorically guillotined" on that stage. most voters didn't watch that debate, hel i didn't, but if the other campaigns keep up that level of fire, mike's toast

He's already toast. After all the money he poured in, he was such a miserable failure in Iowa and New Hampshire that he was completely forgotten among the two dozen random candidates who aren't Sanders, Buttigieg, Warren, and Biden. The only thing of note that he's done in his entire campaign (other than shove his ads everywhere with his billions) has been to get eviscerated on national television so badly that the audience ended up laughing at him. This was more pathetic than the "Please clap" moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

bloomberg wasn't on the ballot in IA or NH but yeah last night was the most expensive paypig humilation fetish scene of all time