Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ate a big fuckin burrito today. can i sign off by saying "peck my kisser" without getting in trouble on here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

A peck is a gentle fleeting kiss and your kisser is your lips so I'm confused as to how anyone could be offended with mouthing all over a big burrito?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Unless the burrito is a euphemism

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I had a real good burrito last week. It was actually even better cold later that night. It was a gimmicky burrito place so I got a crispy buffalo chicken one.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

could someone buy me this stock photo. want to use it without all the stuff on there as a reply to an incredibly cowardly flex

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That is a picture of me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you look kind of cool

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

his hair is nice :3:

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

NienNunb posted:

That is a picture of me
what's it like being the son of john carmack and a dryad who inhabits a plank of balsam wood

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Cavauro posted:

could someone buy me this stock photo. want to use it without all the stuff on there as a reply to an incredibly cowardly flex

Its a funnier own to leave the watermarks imo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's not ethical

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
rip pop smoke

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Cavauro posted:

It's not ethical

If youre using it monetarily, no

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

non-commercial use is listed as costing $19.99. i will NEVER knowingly harm an artist's living such as a dumb rear end photographer

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efW7buQYQMg

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm having a very rough day where basically all my thoughts are negative, even about myself. I hope everyone here knows I care for them. When I feel bad about myself I like to try to project positive thoughts about others. That's just me. I hope I feel better soon. And I hope all my friends are happy.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm having a very rough day where basically all my thoughts are negative, even about myself. I hope everyone here knows I care for them. When I feel bad about myself I like to try to project positive thoughts about others. That's just me. I hope I feel better soon. And I hope all my friends are happy.

Same :sigh:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

SamuraiFoochs posted:

i am happy and hope you get happy soon SF

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sometimes the brain gurgles. Get better, good guy Foochs!
I hope it's not over those windblade tweets

Don't let that terrible robobutt get to you

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

We all hope you feel better soon Foochs, you're a good person and you do awesome stuff!

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

Spiderdrake posted:

Sometimes the brain gurgles. Get better, good guy Foochs!
I hope it's not over those windblade tweets

Don't let that terrible robobutt get to you

Didn’t help! But no. Just hit after hit with marital stress; I think I would be fine if I could get a goddamn good three-week stretch of no craziness. So far the streak iiiis...today. Today was fine.

I got therapy scheduled for next week; I’m overdue.

Edit:

Hey thread, me and Spiderdrake are part of a fandom that has encouraged and purchased insane flesh-like tit add-on kits to a female robot! There’s some rot for your brain.
we didn’t buy the crazy thing don’t hate us plz

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
pop smoke and coffin joe in one day
gently caress

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

extremly powerful content

https://twitter.com/flannelkimono/status/1229866422580412418

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Very good tweet.

Last day at this job is next week, thank God.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Punch McLightning posted:

Very good tweet.

Last day at this job is next week, thank God.

Steal stuff

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

funny story:

years ago, I was working for a call center. very terrible, very soulbreaking stuff. I worked very hard because I was told you'd get a $100 bonus if you made employee of the month. I wanted that hundo because I had beer and diapers to buy. I got it, hell yeah. they took my picture and I got the hold the employee trophy! never got my money. Budget cuts they said.

Then they stopped doing employee of the month altogether. Budget cuts again.

But they left the trophy just hanging out where all these miserable employees(its a callcenter, its intellectual ditch digging, no one is happy) could see it.

So I stole the trophy and gifted to a friend for his birthday. That trophy went on as a running gag gift between my friends for years.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Weathering With You might be the single most visually stunning film I’ve ever seen. Astounding

It has some other issues, like the emotional beats don’t quite hit as hard as they should (I guess the problem is comparing it to Your Name which is like a fuckin depth charge of feels), a somewhat messy plot and an unclear message (unless you just take what the ending says at face value, in which case the message is highly questionable), but still definitely at least a good film that’s worth watching just for the mindblowing visuals alone. I’d rank the four Shinkai films I’ve seen thusly

1. Your Name
2. Weathering
3. Children Who Chase Lost Voices
4. 5 cm

Also god loving damnit I need to go back to Tokyo/Japan. drat you, film :argh:

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Feb 20, 2020

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It is really pretty and is about 2/3 of a great movie but goddamn did I hate that main character and the way it all resolved.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i fell asleep both times i tried to watch Your Name

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DBZ Kakarot is false advertising. It should have been called DBZ Gohan

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

coconono posted:

DBZ Kakarot is false advertising. It should have been called DBZ Gohan

I think I can handle this

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Note to self, don't describe Senator Warren's performance last night as "being on the warpath." It took me about five seconds of looks before I realized what I had just told my fellow government co-workers.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

CobiWann posted:

Note to self, don't describe Senator Warren's performance last night as "being on the warpath." It took me about five seconds of looks before I realized what I had just told my fellow government co-workers.

It's really wild how so many of us have made anti-indigenous language part of our regular speech. I say that as someone who had to check themselves on almost saying "____ is my spirit animal" yesterday when I should really know better.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

gently caress the game for that. Why did they think it was a good idea to have the characters repeat the same loud phrases every 3 seconds.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shard posted:

YOURE FINISHED *repeats 10x because you're farming dino meat*

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

flashy_mcflash posted:

It's really wild how so many of us have made anti-indigenous language part of our regular speech. I say that as someone who had to check themselves on almost saying "____ is my spirit animal" yesterday when I should really know better.

Yeah, no joke, I didn't realized just how bad "spirit animal" was until this past Monday.

I'm a 40+ white male! I'm trying, OK!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the casual spirit animal mention was on the level of actually saying out loud "live laugh love" anyway

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Cavauro posted:

the casual spirit animal mention was on the level of actually saying out loud "live laugh love" anyway

So where do you stand on "live laugh lube?"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

CobiWann posted:

So where do you stand on "live laugh lube?"

I need this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

CobiWann posted: