Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Read a nother book

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Someone in the replies asked who the undercover FBI agent is, and Ted Dansen’s character fits that perfectly.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

This whole diagram just fits inside a much larger circle that is Dan Backslide.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lazy. At least change the tie from red to blue.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Paladinus posted:

Lazy. At least change the tie from red to blue.

WHy would he bother, he's not trying to hide anything, he's trying to buy everything...also, pick up that can, pleb.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Thor’s arm looks gross

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

oldpainless posted:

Thor’s arm looks gross

THANK YOU it's like he was taking a pizza out of a huge Asgardian oven and bumped his arm against the broiler heating element on the top or something

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

I dislike this on many levels

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:siren:NEW RULE:siren:

The understanding here is that we post "macros and memes" that we think are good, that make us laugh, etc. However. There is value, I think, in the occasional dump of garbage into this thread, so that we don't suffer from bubble syndrome. And, also, it's extremely funny to see what idiots think is funny.

The self-evident problem with this idea is the signal-to-noise ratio. I answer that with this: there is going to be one poster, at any given time, allowed to plumb the depths of Idiot Internet to post the crappy shared memes we hate but would like to make fun of / ought to know about / etc.

That poster is The Canary, and right now, that poster is Sleeveless. Like him or not, he is grouchy and online enough to bring us the worst from outside these forums. NB: I did not ask him if he wanted to accept this position. He knows what he did.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
You guys are slacking!

https://i.imgur.com/IGVcBbI.gifv

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The people want Wizard Master, that way we get the garbage content we crave without it being prefaced by miserable contrarianism

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Pastry of the Year posted:

:siren:NEW RULE:siren:

The understanding here is that we post "macros and memes" that we think are good, that make us laugh, etc. However. There is value, I think, in the occasional dump of garbage into this thread, so that we don't suffer from bubble syndrome. And, also, it's extremely funny to see what idiots think is funny.

The self-evident problem with this idea is the signal-to-noise ratio. I answer that with this: there is going to be one poster, at any given time, allowed to plumb the depths of Idiot Internet to post the crappy shared memes we hate but would like to make fun of / ought to know about / etc.

That poster is The Canary, and right now, that poster is Sleeveless. Like him or not, he is grouchy and online enough to bring us the worst from outside these forums. NB: I did not ask him if he wanted to accept this position. He knows what he did.

Sleeveless I’m not your biggest fan but god bless you for your service.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Sleeveless sucks and anything that encourages them to post is a bad idea

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Chad Jihad posted:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Phlegmish posted:

The people want Wizard Master, that way we get the garbage content we crave without it being prefaced by miserable contrarianism

If Wizard Master were still posting, the role of Canary would be his.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The Chad Jihad posted:

Thank you for posting, and I understand your frustration, but this new rule means Sleeveless can *only* post terrible outside-world memes here.

Nothing else.

Including commentary.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Thank you for posting, and I understand your frustration, but this new rule means Sleeveless can *only* post terrible outside-world memes here.

Nothing else.

Including commentary.

I like this new rule.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I'm still outraged, but now also intrigued

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Nothing else.

Including commentary.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Under this new rule, am I allowed to quote a single thing out of a Canary shitpost to say that I like it?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Requesting little a WWI memes

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

holy poo poo

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Support our Sewer Men.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Evilreaver posted:

Requesting little a WWI memes

Oh....oh no...

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

SpacePig posted:

Under this new rule, am I allowed to quote a single thing out of a Canary shitpost to say that I like it?

On the one hand, technically, your post will contain a Canary meme.

On the other hand, if people like a meme Sleeveless posted, is it terrible?

On the gripping hand, if Sleeveless posts a non-terrible meme, he might get banned, so... 🤔

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

On the one hand, technically, your post will contain a Canary meme.

On the other hand, if people like a meme Sleeveless posted, is it terrible?

On the gripping hand, if Sleeveless posts a non-terrible meme, he might get banned, so...

I want to be clear that it is terrible, and I want to revel a bit in laughing at a terrible thing. If it weren't terrible, I wouldn't be worried about quoting it.

If the entire point of the Canary is just to observe and get a read on things outside this thread, that's fine. I just want to be clear on it.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Great, I laughed at CanaryContent!

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

...with a hook!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Raptor1033 posted:

Great, I laughed at CanaryContent!

Thank you for taking the exact bullet I was afraid to.