Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Apocalypse posted:

Why is the skin around Biden's eyes discolored. They look more white than the rest of him. Is is a white people thing or is just bad makeup?

MSNBC has given all the men awful make-up tonight, if they're the ones who do the makeup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol pete is really pushing hard 'baby I'm a big bowl of luke warm tapioca, I won't scare you!!!'

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Crumbskull posted:

Their people are gonna die just like our people are gonna die.

God I want a clip of this so bad

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.
Why aren't we hearing more from Frontrunner Bernie. Goddamn it NBC.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Why does the loving PMC rat keep getting the biggest pops from the audience

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Bloomberg: I plan to reside in a place called Tenpenny Towers in the radiated wastes of America

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Chimp_On_Stilts posted:

Why was there some booing at the end of Biden's response just now?

He took a cheap shot at Bernie for opposing the "sue gun manufacturers" thing a few years back

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Buttigieg: We can't be looking to 2050, we need to do something NOW! ....anyway my plan is for 2050....

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

He's got a lot of support in PA. The 'fracking ban will lose him PA' narrative is not fleshed out by data. He doesn't need to address it right now.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Kraftwerk posted:

So Warren realized her best shot is going back into Bernie's lane to try and recover.
Hope she doesn't rob him of his momentum.

I think that bridge is burned regardless from the left, a few might jump back but I dont think it will be enough to mount the kind of massive comeback she needs.

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

It’s clear that Bloomberg decided he knew better than his prep team, and hasn’t been asked any difficult questions for a long time.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

TTerrible posted:

WHo was Biden referring to when he said Gun manufacturers couldn't be sued?

Our boy

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Wow Pete, "we need leadership now, which is why my plan works in 2050."

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I just can't get over Pete's gross rat face

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It would be awesome if Pete also eats a Warren loaded speech

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Bloomberg: the earth is dying very soon. but also I want to use transition fossil fuels for a slow change

butts: the world has a problem right now, in 2020, but my plan has it a solution by 2050 (noteably after the world is hosed)

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Pete's trying as hard as he can to tie Bernie and Bloomberg together.

It seems to be working about as well as you would expect.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
The shape of climate change is the frack that affects every environment

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:lol: 2050.

30 loving years.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Pete: "The deadline isn't 2050, it's 2020"

Also Pete: "I will get us carbon neutral by 2050"

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Pete" Here's a bunch of stuff that sounds good but means nothing. Doesn't that make you feel better? Vote me me and I won't nibble your cheese, I promise"

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
Pete you can't win by attacking Bloomberg and Bernie as being polarizing. Bloomberg's voters aren't watching the news, and Bernie's supporters aren't gonna switch to you.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
even the mods are sick of your poo poo pete

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Where's this Warren been this primary??

lmao

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.

ummel posted:

Spray tan goggles

Aahh. That makes sense.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Everyone says neutral by 2050 because that's the Paris Accord target but it's also nowhere close to enough.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Warren is one of the winners of this debate. Pete is surviving. Bernie is okay.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Did Klob vanish after being murdered earlier?

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Gatts posted:

It would be awesome if Pete also eats a Warren loaded speech

I swear to god this was different before I hit F5.

Also, WARREN WITH THE CHAIR!

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Pete didn't shave, he looks even more like a rat

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
See, the moderators are just setting Warren up on the expense of Bloomberg, then giving someone else time so they can go "well sorry senator sanders but we're outta time see you in nitro"

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Rick posted:

Where's this Warren been this primary??

lmao

She's been listening to the electability pundits and campaigning to the right of where she wanted to be

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

BillyC posted:

I think that bridge is burned regardless from the left, a few might jump back but I dont think it will be enough to mount the kind of massive comeback she needs.

She just doesn't satisfy anyone, people leaning left are heading to Bernie, and people leaning moderate are going to one head of that hydra.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Nairbo posted:

Watching Bloomberg drop like a loving stone on betting markets is fun

Where would I see this or do you have a screenshot?

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
is there just a ton of americans who buy into the 'we can't go too far left or we will lose' thing?

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/k8thegr8est/status/1230327956314230784

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
I wish someone would call out Pete's complete lack of PoC support on the stage. I get why it won't happen, but it would be so loving good if it did

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Did Klob vanish after being murdered earlier?

Furiously googling the leaders of other countries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

skylined! posted:

He's got a lot of support in PA. The 'fracking ban will lose him PA' narrative is not fleshed out by data. He doesn't need to address it right now.

But he is addressing it. I'm just saying that what the people in that industry want to hear is "we're not going to forget about you, we're not going to leave you behind, there will be new jobs for you in the Green New Deal." That should be part of his response.