Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I came into this debate from pro wrestling and ain't a beat been missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
This loving cream commercial. Make em illegal Bernie

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

1stGear posted:

I am starting to come back around to the idea that Liz is auditioning for a VP or Cabinet spot in the Sanders administration.

It just won't happen because she simply won't carry out the orders as president of the senate he'd issue. Sucks, but there ya go

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
https://twitter.com/PolishPatriotTM/status/1230164375874547712?s=20

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
This is the Warren I saw at that one stump speech that made me support he for like a month

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

fishing with the fam posted:

This is the first debate I've watched. Have they all been this lit?

Nah, debates are typically pretty boring. If you want a vision of what they're usually like, go back and watch the climate change segment.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1230333531022413824

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Unfortunately no. A lot of them had too much deadweight when there were 50 clowns on a stage, and none of them was Bloomie to spectacularly eat poo poo and draw everyone's ire.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Ugh. these anti-M4A ads piss me off so hard. I PAY WAY TOO MUCH FOR WAY TOO LITTLE CHOICE RIGHT NOW. MY DEDUCTIBLE IS $4000 AND I PAY $400 A MONTH TO ONE SINGLE PROVIDER FOR THAT PRIVILEGE. Jesus christ they are such loving liars.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Warren >>> Sanders >>>>>> Pete >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Biden >= Amy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. the edge of a cliff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bloomberg

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

no this is easily 50 times more crazy than any debate so far

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Craptacular! posted:

I think Klobuchar is imploding tonight.

I think she tweaked out too hard in that earlier exchange with Butt and hasn’t been able to re-center since

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Beefeater1980 posted:

I’ve no idea what effect it will have on the votes but this is some drat fine entertainment.

my guess is a boost for warren, pete, and bernie, and a drop for klob and biden, and if bloomberg doesn't tank we are truly in hell

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Anyone who still falls for the taxes will go up line on M4A obviously isn’t paying over $200/mo on healthcare in addition to their premiums.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Bernie wants that unpaid intern coaching applause and boos to have healthcare too.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Wait, lol, Steyer's just there? Did he clap for capitalism?

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

metasynthetic posted:

This loving cream commercial. Make em illegal Bernie

I was going to say, cutting off a senator mid-sentence for a commercial break is maybe the most american poo poo in the world, but the Pluto stream has some annoying guy talking about primaries

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
The gloves are off all right, Bloomberg commercial

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Craptacular! posted:

I think Klobuchar is imploding tonight.

I can't not remember how badly she faceplanted with the mexico question and then going "so you think I'm stupid" to Pete. That kind of line is what you get out of petulant children, everyone knows someone that turns every piece of criticism into a personal attack that they can play the victim over and no one likes them.

If I remember one thing about Amy for the rest of the primaries it's gonna be that.

Herewaard
Jun 20, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
warren must have fired her poo poo tier clinton advisors. where was this liz for the last 2 months?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

Mauser posted:

I was going to say, cutting off a senator mid-sentence for a commercial break is maybe the most american poo poo in the world, but the Pluto stream has some annoying guy talking about primaries

Steve Kornacki - mega wonk

Crumbskull
Sep 13, 2005

The worker and the soil

lmao

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I’ve never seen anything like this and I’ve been watching since the 80s.

Like the spiciest they ever got was “you sir are no jack kennedy” kind of lines.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Rabble posted:

Anyone who still falls for the taxes will go up line on M4A obviously isn’t paying over $200/mo on healthcare in addition to their premiums.

Or has ever even been to the doctor and gotten a 700$ bill for a 5 min appt because they hadn’t met a 1200$ deductible yet.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

omg

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Oh my god, loving lmao

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

No, they've all sucked, this is the first time they've really gone at it for extended periods of time

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
Warren, knowing her fate is certain, redeems herself to Bernie by holding off the enemy long enough for him to succeed.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

:eyepop:

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

This debate:

Warren: If I'm going to go have to drop out of the race I'm gonna gently caress up the moderates, with a few stabs at Bernie because I'm a little mad that he is the winning progressive, and I'm going TO loving MURDER BLOOMBERG

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

gandlethorpe posted:

Wait, lol, Steyer's just there? Did he clap for capitalism?

man if I was a billionaire I would just attend every cool event on earth.

just hire someone to plan the coolest travel schedule.

"I want to be at everything" I'd tell them.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Goddamn

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Sydin posted:

Warren >>> Sanders >>>>>> Pete >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Biden >= Amy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. the edge of a cliff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bloomberg

Is that in terms of performance tonight? Or who you support?

Because if it's the former, agree.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Herewaard posted:

warren must have fired her poo poo tier clinton advisors. where was this liz for the last 2 months?

Yea this is the Liz I missed and switched to Bernie but goddamn I’m glad shes back if only to put a knife in Bloomberg/Butt/Klob

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Oh gently caress

I know the scene.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

MegaZeroX posted:

This debate:

Warren: If I'm going to go have to drop out of the race I'm gonna gently caress up the moderates, with a few stabs at Bernie because I'm a little mad that he is the winning progressive, and I'm going TO loving MURDER BLOOMBERG

It seems really personal for her with Bloomberg. He really is a disgusting misogynist, and that justifiably enrages her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

That’s not tonight. It’s not even a CNN debate