Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Actually the t is silent now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Been a minute, morning folks.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

RandomZero posted:

Been a minute, morning folks.

Pretty sweet posting station you got there

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Proteus Jones posted:

I think it depends on the sub forum. I’m on the Awful app right now, but I think maybe PYF has “cite” now instead of “quote”. Or maybe GBS. Pretty sure not the tech threads

Someone (likely Jeffery of YOSPOS) is messing with forums code. He’s been trying to untangle and resolve bugs for a while lately.

It's me, you jerk!!!

Well, me with Jeff's help, obviously, since I do not have direct code access. There's a conversation in the Quotes thread about it right now.

JEEVES420 posted:

At least the report button still says report :v:

Not for super long :v:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

These are all PYF-specific changes/works in progress we're putting through, to be clear. I just wanted to futz around a bit and make it a little different from the other subs.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

L'chaim, binches

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
One does not post in PYF, they perch.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

These are all PYF-specific changes/works in progress we're putting through, to be clear. I just wanted to futz around a bit and make it a little different from the other subs.

Keep futzin' you wild and crazy Birb!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Yo latenite,, anyone up? Fuckit,I'm @ the moutain condo. All the othe otherfolx crashed. Weeek rear end showing. To be expcted from the children, but allvthe parents are ko'd @ 2300!
On a Saturday no less!

edit fuckit

B33rChiller has a new favorite as of 09:24 on Feb 16, 2020

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

B33rChiller posted:

Yo latenite,, anyone up? Fuckit,I'm @ the moutain condo. All the othe otherfolx crashed. Weeek rear end showing. To be expcted from the children, but allvthe parents are ko'd @ 2300!
On a Saturday no less!

Hahahhaha the "Mods!" Button! Lmao.I'ma record a drunken greeting to my goons. Maybe in the hot tub.

PlageriE ze button sez https://imgur.com/a/z2Zy3Jc

gently caress yoooooooou, and Iloveyou

Eta goodnight y'all

B33rChiller has a new favorite as of 09:26 on Feb 16, 2020

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
For the morning: 800mg of ibuprofen and, ideally, pedialyte, but if not, lots of liquids to fix the hangover you're most likely gonna have.

Glad you're having fun though!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Did self-care Sunday today and I'm feeling immediately better. Freshly shaved sides, beard oiled and brushed, etc etc. Always take time to take care of #1.

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 00:51 on Feb 17, 2020

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Bad news. Ibuprophen didn't like to stay down. Nor did water. Rough day today, babysitting a couple little girls with way too much chaotic energy. Could use a saline/dextrose drip.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
I was once given iv zofran and a bag of fluid for a hangover

Let

Me

Tell

You

poo poo is magic. Complete wizardry, like slamming a health potion in a videogame.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

I was once given iv zofran and a bag of fluid for a hangover

Let

Me

Tell

You

poo poo is magic. Complete wizardry, like slamming a health potion in a videogame.

I keep a stash of IV kits at the house for this exact reason :ssh:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm having leg problems again so I did a really easy little hike in Canmore called Grassi Lakes. Granny hikes are better than no hikes!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Zipperelli. posted:

Trying to DIY IV myself was so hard until one of my friends told me their trick- stick yourself in the foot so you can use both hands. That was a revelation.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I made a friend, she's cool.

She needs better glasses though

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
^^ disagree I think those glasses are cool as heck

Had a blast at the Battle of the All Stars state roller derby tournament this weekend. Maybe next time I can ref it instead of just watching

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Zipperelli. posted:

My wife is a nurse

:hfive:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I dream of asking one of the medics at work to do this for me once in a while but I’m terrified of needles so I just drink water and hope death comes for me. Or the loving phone stops ringing. Whichever happens first.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
My instructor in college invited me to help tutor his lower level Cisco networking classes today. Im the glassses / striped blue and white shirt:

Some really cool minds in this group. We all had a chuckle as I was pointing out their trunking cable was all hosed up

My main goal today was to teach them how to fix their cable management lol. I looked thrilled to see their work when I showed up.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

eating only apples posted:

I made a friend, she's cool.

She needs better glasses though

eating only apples uh oh

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Katamari Democracy posted:

My instructor in college invited me to help tutor his lower level Cisco networking classes today. Im the glassses / striped blue and white shirt:

Some really cool minds in this group. We all had a chuckle as I was pointing out their trunking cable was all hosed up

My main goal today was to teach them how to fix their cable management lol. I looked thrilled to see their work when I showed up.

seriously, who uses zip ties? Get some velco ties

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

RFC2324 posted:

seriously, who uses zip ties? Get some velco ties

A very generous donor has donated enough zip ties for years and years to come. Our classes have offered to purchase velco but the school denied it because they have enough zip ties to last them for the next 50 years. So we can as a team all learn to hate zip ties while in the college program.

In short: :shrug:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

A very generous donor has donated enough zip ties for years and years to come. Our classes have offered to purchase velco but the school denied it because they have enough zip ties to last them for the next 50 years. So we can as a team all learn to hate zip ties while in the college program.

how has a mysterious fire not happened?

seriously tho, looks like you were doing great there <3

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

RFC2324 posted:

how has a mysterious fire not happened?

seriously tho, looks like you were doing great there <3

Protected and held together by Georgia funded grants! (And more zip ties!)

I had a great time doing this. My instructor is amazing and I respect him. And if he allows me to come back later this semester then I just might do it!

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

It's an opportunity to teach them that you should always keep nail clippers in your tool kit.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Protected and held together by Georgia funded grants! (And more zip ties!)

I had a great time doing this. My instructor is amazing and I respect him. And if he allows me to come back later this semester then I just might do it!

Shorten those cables there's enough to knit a sweater there.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

There were no survivors

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Potentially one of the last times I get to drive a boat down here. At least the weather was calm enough that I could pin the throttle heading across our bay :)

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

oldpainless posted:

There were no survivors

Is that Literally a Bird on your shoulder?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

RC Cola posted:

Is that Literally a Bird on your shoulder?

Sometimes a birb is just a birb.

Foam Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
Lurkzilla
Grimey Drawer
I hate being cold, and I really hate working swing shifts, but at least work makes sure I have warm enough gear so I don’t keep whining at them.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

oldpainless posted:

There were no survivors

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

CeramicPig posted:

I dream of asking one of the medics at work to do this for me once in a while but I’m terrified of needles so I just drink water and hope death comes for me. Or the loving phone stops ringing. Whichever happens first.

Grab a hearty meal (I always prepare one before going out) and one or two large glasses of water before going to bed if you can, your future you will thank you (and I mean, eating is one of the top bonuses of being alive after all) :)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

who wants to see a kitten trippin balls

she was about to go into surgery. we gave her the Good Stuff

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

i wish there were a smiley for this sort of thing

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Ignite Memories posted:

i wish there were a smiley for this sort of thing

:catdrugs:

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

oldpainless posted:

There were no survivors

more like old3dless