Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ACPocketNews/status/1230287131496435712?s=20

https://twitter.com/ACPocketNews/status/1230288424344535041?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
:stwoon:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

There's a lot to take in

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

mutata posted:

I can't remember the guy who was doing those, but I definitely hounded him constantly until he finally gave me a set. I rocked the 7-11 employee shirt forever after that and having an ATM in my house made me ~*SPECIAL*~, I don't care what anyone says.

I hope they bring the meat bed back at least.

Just laying on a big old bed of greasy meat.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Electric Phantasm posted:

There's a lot to take in

this has to mean that godawful grass wear system is gone

thank gently caress

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

this has to mean that godawful grass wear system is gone

thank gently caress
It better be. I lived in a wasteland because I refused to walk or stick to paths to accommodate that poo poo.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
The grass-wear system is still in, but you can sacrifice a villager to the Island to reset the grass back to a pristine state.

And you can never get that villager back. The game will refuse to let that specific villager move back into town. They're gone.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Oh man that has me even more hyped for the Direct tomorrow. :neckbeard:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Viewtiful Jew posted:

The grass-wear system is still in, but you can sacrifice a villager to the Island to reset the grass back to a pristine state.

And you can never get that villager back. The game will refuse to let that specific villager move back into town. They're gone.

You're saying this like everyone doesn't already have a list of villagers they would sacrifice without a second thought.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

You're saying this like everyone doesn't already have a list of villagers they would sacrifice without a second thought.

I would sacrifice Kyle in a heartbeat.

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
More inventory space is always good. I was always selling furniture and clothes that I still wanted. Also someone most definitely got fired for leaking that. Real hero.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I remember using empty letters for more inventory space

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
So the move is going to be naming your island Outer Heaven, having Sable and Mabel constantly pumping out fatigues and camo, and have everyone's catchphrase be “boss” right

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

There's a lot to take in

I think this ad confirms there's cliff ramps? You don't need stairs to reach higher elevations. :lol: we desperately need the Direct.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Can someone with edit access to the spreadsheet please update my info? I messed up my friend code somehow. The actual code is: SW-5770-3686-9011

Thanks

Hekk fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Feb 20, 2020

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ACPocketNews/status/1230321330446143489

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

So that trailer seems to confirm that custom designs are still in. The bench and stool in one of the clips have the same palm tree pattern pasted on them.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hey now, could name it Tropico and insist on being called el Presidente.

Mooks
Apr 18, 2007

Well! What is it!

That new clothing inventory screen looks so good. Especially if it means clothing is stored separately to everything else now.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

liquidypoo posted:

I've gotten back from work which means it's time for me to really break down my plans for New Horizons! Mutata did a wonderful job explaining what New Leaf Crapton was all about, but now that I'm free to type on a real keyboard instead of tapping furiously at my phone, I can really, really get down into the nitty gritty details.
Crapton was great, excited to visit again. Sent you a friend request from fritz.

There's a lot to take in
Love that furniture can finally go outside. Hope we have more than 8 slots for custom tiles. People were creating amazing ones for new leaf.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

They have the vintage windbreaker from Splatoon! The purple and cyan one! I’m super hyped about that.

Also, in the corner of the screenshot where they are playing down some path... is that an insect cage stacked on top of a fish tank? :stare:

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

Der-Wreck posted:

Also, in the corner of the screenshot where they are playing down some path... is that an insect cage stacked on top of a fish tank? :stare:

Yep! It looks like they created some sort of ad hoc Bug And Fish Storage Yard to keep things in until the museum becomes available, and that you can stack terrariums and aquariums.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Gamestop snuck a price increase from $2.99 to $4.99 on the AC amiibos. I hope they do something with this game.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

This next 20 minutes is going to feel longer than the previous six months.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Is there a twitch page or youtube set up already? Not sure where to actually watch the thing and I'm Very Dumb

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Is there a twitch page or youtube set up already? Not sure where to actually watch the thing and I'm Very Dumb

Yes, it's here on youtube.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Thank you!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

jackhunter64 posted:

This next 20 minutes is going to feel longer than the previous six months.

Uuuugh and I'm stuck at work. I can't even watch on my lunch break cuz I'm going out with some co-workers for a birthday or something. The wait is going to be sheer torture!

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
We can choose hemispheres, that's so cool

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Oh man, was that a radial menu for tools? :swoon:

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Holy poo poo you can get murdered by wasps

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
You can call 911, GOTY.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Decoration options are very nice. Love being able to rotate the floor piece by 90 degrees.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

The museum looks amazing! Look at how not-square everything is!

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

That's a very cozy house

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Was the tailor Sonic?

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Terraforming :stare:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Completely customizable terrain :getin:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

THIS GAME IS GONNA FUCKIN RIP YO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
It seems like holidays are downloadable events to stop people from time travelling.