Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
How does it transform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

How does it transform.

Flame Toys makes models you have to assemble. They don't transform.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Burkion posted:

Motherfucker why did I look up the design of that Windblade

You know what, you all deserve to see it too

https://twitter.com/bansanv3/status/1230066555154620416

Oh, good. I can pose her in the traditional back-breaking comic post to get both the T AND the A in the same shot. Calloo, callay.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Same.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Did Flametoys make the titty Arcee, or was that another terrible company?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

flametoys made the titty arcee with the sculpted cameltoe detail

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There is a whole other titty Arcee that actually transforms AND there's a super fuckin gross tit panel for FT Rogue and I have good money that someone will make a tit panel add on for MP Arcee.

Earthrise Optimus in at TCP, just waiting on Starscream now!

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Sadbrains today shuffled me into a Target with low expectations; walked out with Earthrise Prime, Astrotrain, and Hoist.

Prime is really cool. Crazy good engineering and feels solid as a rock.

Astrotrain has a great bot mode and his other two modes are definitely there. All his bits feel solid and transforming him is fun.

Hoist is adorable. He makes you want to make big stupid pet sounds like you’re scritching a dog’s ears.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Technowolf posted:

Did Flametoys make the titty Arcee, or was that another terrible company?

That was an unofficial 3rd party. Flame Toys is official 3rd party.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

The Earthrise instructions are so nice and clear! Siege Springer could have used those so badly.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

The_Doctor posted:

The Earthrise instructions are so nice and clear! Siege Springer could have used those so badly.

Agreed. I don't even always transform my Transformers. I find some of them intimidating, and Siege Springer was one of them. But I transformed my new Optimus tonight, and it was remarkably clever and relatively intuitive.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
The hell do you mean there are now gold chase variants of Botbots now!?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Gross

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

The_Doctor posted:

Does that mean they've stopped using grey on dark grey for instructions?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Toy Fair is this weekend, we should be seeing Skorponok and Sky Lynx and hopefully a lot more Earth Rise stuff.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Rhyno posted:

Toy Fair is this weekend, we should be seeing Skorponok and Sky Lynx and hopefully a lot more Earth Rise stuff.

this isn't what you should be excited for, if they're showing what I think they're showing

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Deceptive Thinker posted:

this isn't what you should be excited for, if they're showing what I think they're showing

Oh you son of a bitch. Hints? Anything?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Back up - Sky Lynx?

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Oh you son of a bitch. Hints? Anything?

they're more likely comic-con reveals than toy fair reveals, tbh, unfortunately I don't think there's anything I can say without giving away too much

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dawgstar posted:

Back up - Sky Lynx?

Yeah, there's a Commander Class Sky Lynx coming.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Oh, no. And by oh, no I mean oh, yes.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Pulse sent out an email about a livestream event that has a lot of good names being dropped. Power Rangers, GI Joe, Guostbusters

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

strangehamster posted:

Pulse sent out an email about a livestream event that has a lot of good names being dropped. Power Rangers, GI Joe, Guostbusters

I care about none of these.

It's probably going to be a loving MLP Transformer.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

Rhyno posted:

I care about none of these.

It's probably going to be a loving MLP Transformer.

I wouldn't do that to you

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I’m extremely excited for the Ghostbusters stuff. :colbert:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Still screaming that we are getting a proper Sky Lynx

:derp::derp::derp::derp::derp:

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

The_Doctor posted:

I’m extremely excited for the Ghostbusters stuff. :colbert:

this excitement is warranted

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
More corssover stuff?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Preview of a Toy Fair release?

I wouldn't do that to you

Could you do that to me, please?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I wish there was a line of licensed everyday object transformers that isn't the old real gear line or botbots or something

Like transforming staplers and soda cans (yes I know there's an ancient coke transformer) and sink faucets and electric toothbrushes and other random normal stuff, actual robots in disguise sort of thing.

A mountain dew can that transforms into dewbot from the movie

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Was tidal wave a good transformer

First transformers I ever saw was armada and I know armada was real bad and I forgot a lot of the names from it but I ended up stumbling across tidal wave again and how dumb he was and how he was an aircraft carrier iirc and I'm wondering if he ever got any good toys or if he was just a dumb armada decepticon who never got used outside of armada (idk what happened to him outside of armada, I don't even know if armada was his debut or what)

e: somehow I forgot that I watched beast wars a lot before armada and that I even had a beast wars toy (though it was a really lovely beast wars toy, like, the shittiest, it was the orca that turns into a base)

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Feb 20, 2020

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Tidal Wave was a good giant brick.

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

Was tidal wave a good transformer

First transformers I ever saw was armada and I know armada was real bad and I forgot a lot of the names from it but I ended up stumbling across tidal wave again and how dumb he was and how he was an aircraft carrier iirc and I'm wondering if he ever got any good toys or if he was just a dumb armada decepticon who never got used outside of armada (idk what happened to him outside of armada, I don't even know if armada was his debut or what)

e: somehow I forgot that I watched beast wars a lot before armada and that I even had a beast wars toy (though it was a really lovely beast wars toy, like, the shittiest, it was the orca that turns into a base)

He didn't have a ton of articulation but he was three different ships that turned into one mega ship that turned into one huge robot. As far as gimmicks go, he really stood out as a pretty cool new addition.

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

I wish there was a line of licensed everyday object transformers that isn't the old real gear line or botbots or something

Like transforming staplers and soda cans (yes I know there's an ancient coke transformer) and sink faucets and electric toothbrushes and other random normal stuff, actual robots in disguise sort of thing.

There was a very, very short-lived series of toys about tiny he-man looking characters that were like, evil and good computer viruses, and they could take over alarm clocks and soda cans and toasters and turned them into combat vehicles. Kind of a Transformers meets He-Man meets G.I. Joe but small. Can't remember the name of it, though.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Finally Hasbro utilizes the Precure license it got off Saban in the big buy out. That's my hope.

Also thanks on the heads up about Jetfire. Decided to order him with an hour left on that sale.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had all the TFs in that sale but the ML classic Iron Man was $13 so thanks for linking that stuff!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Captain Invictus posted:

I have that Cherry Coke bot hanging out on my desk at work, I change him between modes every month or two just to see if my coworkers notice.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Triple-Kan posted:

There was a very, very short-lived series of toys about tiny he-man looking characters that were like, evil and good computer viruses, and they could take over alarm clocks and soda cans and toasters and turned them into combat vehicles. Kind of a Transformers meets He-Man meets G.I. Joe but small. Can't remember the name of it, though.

Computer Warriors

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
So this GT Red Bull looks like a pretty cool IDW Sideswipe and then actually it’s Horribull I guess?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/117540?utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=marketing&utm_content=

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Captain Magic posted:

So this GT Red Bull looks like a pretty cool IDW Sideswipe and then actually it’s Horribull I guess?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/117540?utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=marketing&utm_content=

Sideswipe turned into a Lamborghini

This is their logo