Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://twitter.com/AndyPlaytonic/status/1227971646721490944?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I forgot the DS prototype that that fat black bezel all the way down.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Please do not do that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

If you're good, Miyamoto shakes your hand in the hospital. If you're bad, he shakes his head and you go to the hospital.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

If youre pivotal to nintendos early success by inventing the arms thing, and by heading r&d1 the team responsible for the development of famicom and gameboy hardware in addition to some of the early weird titles like metroid and kid icarus, miyamoto will sabatogue your car causing a tire to explode on the freeway, and whem you go see what happened miyamoto will personally run you over, killing you instantly

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

mysterious loyall X posted:

If youre pivotal to nintendos early success by inventing the arms thing, and by heading r&d1 the team responsible for the development of famicom and gameboy hardware in addition to some of the early weird titles like metroid and kid icarus, miyamoto will sabatogue your car causing a tire to explode on the freeway, and whem you go see what happened miyamoto will personally run you over, killing you instantly

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When Gunpei went to look at the tire, call it Yokoi Watch 😂😂😂

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

loving lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you're good, Miyamoto shakes your hand in the hospital. If you're bad, he shakes his head and you go to the hospital.

looking up at miyamoto hoping for approval but he shakes his head. with each minuscule movement, back and forth, his censure hits me with such force it sends me flying farther and farther back, juggling me like an unblockable combo

real life or the next smash dlc character? either way, worth it imo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I found this and thought I'd scan it in for the Nintendo thread:

Does anyone know if the cartridges you'd order from a promotion like this were normal and just had a "not for resale" sticker or did they look totally different?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I actually remember ordering from that. The game came with no box but had the game (obviously) and manual. Clearly brand new, in that little plastic baggie new games came in. Nothing indicating "not for resale" anywhere.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/goegoezzz/status/1229166247939465216

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
There's a new update for The Witcher 3 for switch. Now you can change graphic options. But even more cool is you can use your steam save file on the Nintendo switch version.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i own neither version but how do you get it on there

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i played 2 hours of witcher 1 and it sent my brain into a state equal to walking through a waist high swamp so i do not touch those games again

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Cross save functionality is up to the devs I think. You just enable it and it uploads your saves to their(?) servers.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

elf help book posted:

i played 2 hours of witcher 1 and it sent my brain into a state equal to walking through a waist high swamp so i do not touch those games again

When I played it someone warned me the swamp level was bad but the rest was good but they didn't mention the game has four distinct swamp levels that make up 80% of the game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

GorfZaplen posted:

When I played it someone warned me the swamp level was bad but the rest was good but they didn't mention the game has four distinct swamp levels that make up 80% of the game

the swamp is a state of mind, its all swamp

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

elf help book posted:

i own neither version but how do you get it on there

When you start up Witcher 3 on the switch (after today's update) on the title screen there's a cloud save option, select that and now you can log into your Steam or GoG account and it will load the save for you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mario eating rice seems all sorts of hosed up to me

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

When you start up Witcher 3 on the switch (after today's update) on the title screen there's a cloud save option, select that and now you can log into your Steam or GoG account and it will load the save for you

thats wild

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

trying to jack off posted:

mario eating rice seems all sorts of hosed up to me

What is he only supposed to eat spaghetti. This post is not racially sensitive

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
the SNES controllers for the Switch are finally back in stock for the first time since before Christmas if anyone needed to grab any

https://store.nintendo.com/super-nintendo-entertainment-system-controller.html

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

animal crossing hype

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I wasn't super excited for it but then I watched the commercial that just got leaked and it looks so loving hype. The next month is gonna drag forever.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

It's gonna be so good..! I cant wait to make everyone visit me on my island so they can admire my cute clothes and excellent taste

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

animal crossing new horizons looks dope as hell, time to get hype

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It looks so loving good omg.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
getting excited to landscape my rivers so the island resembles a large swastika

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

pretty stupid, dude

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

pretty stupid, dude

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sounds good to me, as an altright anime gamer whise favorite movoe is Joker (2019)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I’m going to make my island the goat man