Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

homeless snail posted:

wow, the writer of danganronpa and the creator of hachinai, making an anime baseball game...

hachi nachi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Gripweed posted:

hachi nachi
hitoribocchi

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Gripweed posted:

hachi nachi

City Overlord George Constanza

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Looper posted:

wait a minute animal crossing took up an entire memory card

i had it on the black 256

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

hachinai's good. one of the first basemen is friends with a squirrel, and he sits on her shoulder on every one of her cards

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the only anime baseballer i know is the monkey guy from eyeshield 21

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

his name is luffy

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Propaganda Hour posted:

Just lol if you can't play Dark Souls while jerking off

Given all the ways people have completed that game, I would not be surprised if someone finished it by jacking off.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

ornstein and smough finally defeated using teledildonics

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I mean, there are a number of USB-output sex toys...

e:f,b

Disco Anne
Apr 1, 2010

Assume you're going to survive.
I have a nigh-infinite steam backlog so of course I'm doing jigsaw puzzles in my browser instead.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Dischorr_N posted:

I have a nigh-infinite steam backlog so of course I'm doing jigsaw puzzles in my browser instead.

Me, except playing a factorio/idlegame in my browser

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i think if i play just a couple more rounds of freecell in bed i officially qualify as retiree

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Faux Mario Strikers lookin good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdCuOJKr_fs

(Just release a new Mario Strikers)

https://i.imgur.com/3zrW28h.mp4

This gif is amazing.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i would commit property crimes for a new Mario Strikers

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Can't find the original clip of it, so here's a shittier version with a bunch of text in top

https://i.imgur.com/uyj4zNN.mp4

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Infinitum posted:

Well sign me right the gently caress up for Super Street Fighter II: Hyper Baseball Edition

I wish the Wild Arms people were also in on this, because there was some interview about Wild Arms 2 where the Devs sign off with like "We keep making jRPGs about things we like , so I dunno maybe next time we'll make a Baseball JRPG or something I guess haha"

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i would commit property crimes for a new Mario Strikers

It was nice to see it referenced in Luigi's Mansion 3

https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1229877802729660417

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I think I'm gonna make the ram-don dish, which as far as I can tell is cooking two packages of ramen, using the packets to make sauce instead of broth, and then putting meat on top

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Khanstant posted:

What, you just assume every1 has an outie?

Just want to acknowledge this being quite funny.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I think I'm gonna make the ram-don dish, which as far as I can tell is cooking two packages of ramen, using the packets to make sauce instead of broth, and then putting meat on top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge4vghXQTtQ

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Getting surgery next Friday to have 6 teeth removed because humans are a nightmare zone where you can just grow wrong sometimes :suicide:

Thankfully the Dr is gonna give me The Good Kush, cause I sure as gently caress do not want to be awake for this bullshit

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Which six teeth? Hopefully not upper left three incisors and lower right three incisors.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I have Nongshim Shin Ramyun and Koyo Garlic Pepper ramen on hand.

It feels like a waste to put the seasoning packet into water that's mostly going to get dumped (and I don't have a black bean sauce packet) so I think I'm gonna cook and drain the noodles, then toss them in the seasoning with reserved water and a bit of oil.

Also I don't have expensive beef lol but I do have chicken thighs so that will probably be the meat.

So I guess not like ram-don at all

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ariong posted:

Which six teeth? Hopefully not upper left three incisors and lower right three incisors.

...why specifically those teeth?

No it's my wisdom teeth + teeth next to them + an old broken tooth.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Getting surgery next Friday to have 6 teeth removed because humans are a nightmare zone where you can just grow wrong sometimes :suicide:

Thankfully the Dr is gonna give me The Good Kush, cause I sure as gently caress do not want to be awake for this bullshit

Sorry to hear that. If you get some good painkillers then hopefully you can at least enjoy some gaming time in peace while you recover!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Convex posted:

Sorry to hear that. If you get some good painkillers then hopefully you can at least enjoy some gaming time in peace while you recover!

See what the surgeon says about recovery time, but yes.. gaming gaming gaming.

Going to move my TV to my bedroom and just lay in bed playing Switch+PS4 all weekend.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

oddium posted:

when i was little i sent my gamecube animal crossing town memory card to someone on gamefaqs so they could use an action replay or something to put the secret nes games on it

Oh neat, I did this too. Sent off my card to the makers of the Action Replay as a contest thing on GameFAQs. Had all of the NES games and all of the Super Mario Bros. furniture before the codes were released in Nintendo Power. :cool:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

not gonna lie my blood pressure spiked just a bit when he was shaving that black truffle over that big mac. two wonderful things that i'm absolutely positive do not make the other appreciably better.

those homemade noods looked amazing though

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'm glad he's eased back on the sponsorships, he had a long stretch where every video was sponsored and that can get really annoying.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
^ he still does that a lot

Watching time lapse noodle making is one of the purest joys I have

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfZlO01NH78

everyone please to enjoy the most relaxing channel on youtube, my gift to u this evening.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Stux posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfZlO01NH78

everyone please to enjoy the most relaxing channel on youtube, my gift to u this evening.

I legit thought this was going to be the japanese knife making guy, I guess it's pretty close though

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

The Even More Fake Ram-Don turned out all right, the chicken topping went well and I also tossed in some spinach to green it up a little. The dual seasoning blended together nicely, felt hearty and there's still a spicy tingle. Even with some oil the noodles were a bit dry and clumpy compared to the movie recipe though, I would probably need some actual black bean sauce or something to fold in.

Also I just ate two packages of ramen in one sitting so that's one step closer to the grave. I try to justify it to myself by saying I did 45 minutes of Ring Fit earlier today but lol

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i’ve come to make an announcement, sonic mania encore mode is a bitch rear end mother fucker

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

What's a game I can play on my computer with people I don't know that is casually fun and isn't some dumb MMO or 1000% tryhard complex weird game

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'd suggest some dumb mmo

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

FFXIV is a smart MMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Ruggan posted:

What's a game I can play on my computer with people I don't know that is casually fun and isn't some dumb MMO or 1000% tryhard complex weird game
doesn't this basically describe destiny 2 pre-endgame

or at least the borderlands series