Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
That is so goddamn cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

JucheMane posted:

For once the fans have done something good and recreated Balthazar Eros' mech from Exodus Gaiden: https://twitter.com/SmellStern/status/1225601221442048000
Not bad, but also, gently caress the fans.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
YOU'RE GOING TO SEE ME ON THE NEWS TOMMOROW!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
"'Hitler' used to be synonymous with the game of basketball!"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Just listened to episode 60, Chips, and I no longer know what chips are but i do feel strongly about them.

Very similar to joe biden

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
That Joe Biden episode was an hour long tone poem

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Just listened to episode 60, Chips, and I no longer know what chips are but i do feel strongly about them.

Very similar to joe biden
I'm chips. Eat me for dinner

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Pretty good posted:

No EAT ME! BASTE ME IN BBQ SAUCE PUT ME IN AN OVEN AND

EAT ME!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Pretty good posted:

:eyepop:

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
i just listened to uncle's houseboat smart poo poo and it was incredible. "yo that's how i know you're a fuckin real dude cause most people when they stop talkin they pretend to have a family emergency or something." "do you guys ever use the same words." will's perfect delivery of "they all. breathe. air." like it's some profound realisation. 10/10

i've also really enjoyed "let people enjoy things" and "exodus overdrive generation" or whatever the gundam parody was called.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sisal Two-Step posted:

i just listened to uncle's houseboat smart poo poo and it was incredible. "yo that's how i know you're a fuckin real dude cause most people when they stop talkin they pretend to have a family emergency or something." "do you guys ever use the same words." will's perfect delivery of "they all. breathe. air." like it's some profound realisation. 10/10

i've also really enjoyed "let people enjoy things" and "exodus overdrive generation" or whatever the gundam parody was called.

Can I have a question?

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

oh poo poo, e2 for red camaro poster

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Anyone know why I'm able to play recent episodes on the Patreon app but not earlier ones? They play fine on my PC.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I can’t believe they’ve paywalled Red Camaro Poster, gently caress. Someone please help me budget these podcasts.

ZorpZuppins
Nov 8, 2012
I have never regretted backing E1 on patreon. E2 of Red Camaro Poster ALONE is worth it.

ZorpZuppins fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Feb 19, 2020

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can somebody please draw peanut

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
I'm glad Peanut found love.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Two Patreon episodes in a row guys, that’s real value and a lot more silly content than most pods. Ftw

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Having met Andrew and Branson in real life I am happy to throw them 5 bucks a month when my credit card is not declined

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012
I'm not going to have any space left in my laugh log after this episode

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Cash Kia had me both stifling laughter and halfway to an anxiety attack at the same time. It kind of tapped into a primal fear of mine and now I'm not sure I can ever rideshare again but it was still funny though.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Bible Ian Black posted:

Cash Kia had me both stifling laughter and halfway to an anxiety attack at the same time. It kind of tapped into a primal fear of mine and now I'm not sure I can ever rideshare again but it was still funny though.

it felt like an episode of Dr Katz. absolutely loved it

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

The sound of the Kia scratching through the tanks , and the fact they were clearly reading from the Kia wiki page had me in stitches

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Charles is trying to increase ad revenue. Branson's cash kia character was maybe his best yet. Couldn't imagine being around someone so terrible.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

for such a simple premise cash kia sure loving went places and the layers! magnificent

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

watho posted:

for such a simple premise cash kia sure loving went places and the layers! magnificent

I think that's the beauty of episode one, like there is always a good premise, but they layer it.

I'm on the E1 discord and there is a "suggest ideas for episodes" and you can clearly see the episode ideas with legs and those without

Like "what if Alex and Branson but sneaker heads" vs something like cash Kia that has well thought out situation and characters

watho
Aug 2, 2013

i just realized kiki champagne probably is a reference to tila tequila

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
SNL auditions, good lord!

coathat
May 21, 2007

I read branson’s book and it’s pretty funny.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/nateruessmusic/status/1234276396085596160?s=19

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Using the format of a live news report to just list a bunch of bad brand name weed parodies for like 15 minutes is a goddamn power play.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Making a podcast that’s so good other people give up on their creative dreams, now that’s what’s up.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I love that the file name on the last one was intentional

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

coathat posted:

I read branson’s book and it’s pretty funny.

not bad

I definitely get what he was saying about wanting to have written it longer in the Q&A, and he has a good writing voice.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012
note the byline
https://twitter.com/yo_idiot/status/1235414873485586432?s=20

watho
Aug 2, 2013

lmao @ the author being yinz llubjana

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

The editor should have made a note that dr yinz has shaved off his signature corn rows

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

watho posted:

lmao @ the author being yinz llubjana

I had to reread it in his voice after I saw the byline, lmao

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I subscribed to the patreon yesterday

Some pretty good stuff there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
For some reason I thought the latest patreon ep would end with them going to that festival stephen paddock shot up.