Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Going to rent and watch Contagion today, it's my day off, will be fun I'm sure :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
This is such a great thread.

One small forum cant even dispense simple truths and get its poo poo together

Humans are hosed.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
*300 pages later and posters noticably dying*

Welp sorry, should have added this to the OP

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Masks made from pangolin scales are better than N95

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

A Grand Egg posted:

Humans are hosed.

you're a stupid baby

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Sten Freak posted:

My poor mom must be freaking out having booked us on a cruise for June. Everything is paid for so it's in the gods'' hands now anyway.

The other thing that came to mind about covid19 being in the prison system is I wonder if they use p-traps in the plumbing there.

Just cancel it and cut your lose. They are going to fire sale the tickets anyway.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mozi posted:

you're a stupid baby

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

MorrisBae posted:

Country with the least fatalities should be declared winner of the olympics
Olympics are in Tokyo this year, so 200 countries enter, 1 country leaves (to infect their home country)

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

CannonFodder posted:

Olympics are in Tokyo this year, so 200 countries enter, 1 country leaves (to infect their home country)

Perhaps by that time the virus become a matter of fact part of life, with the virus in every country on the world.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Mozi posted:

you're a stupid baby

I see you havent read the thread or are also stupid

Maybe put on a mask for no reason or something.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What if n95 masks but for your butt?

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

Colonel Cancer posted:

activated carbon inserts for adult diapers.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Tei posted:

Perhaps by that time the virus become a matter of fact part of life, with the virus in every country on the world.

I would like to see the athletes compete in full body suits. You can make them aerodynamic and skin tight.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Colonel Cancer posted:

why do you think I'm buying bulk

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

stephenthinkpad posted:

I would like to see the athletes compete in full body suits. You can make them aerodynamic and skin tight.

I want them to compete in VR rooms.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
The olympics are in July, this virus will be gone by then and like every other outburst MERS SARS, also corona viruses just like the common cold is, will be forgotten.

A Grand Egg fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Feb 21, 2020

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you have really stupid opinions which would be ok if you were funny

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

unpacked robinhood posted:

Doesn't matter since he needs to show up at the doorknob licking factory on monday

The USA doesn't have factories any more, so he works in a restaurant as the 'coughs in your food' part of the food prep.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Mozi posted:

you have really stupid opinions which would be ok if you were funny

check me in July

Check me at the end of March even.

A Grand Egg fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Feb 21, 2020

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

A Grand Egg posted:

check me in July

Check me at the end of March even.

Do they still put telephones on the top of graves?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Spinz posted:

Going to rent and watch Contagion today, it's my day off, will be fun I'm sure :haw:

15 min in and I'm regretting my choice

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

A Grand Egg posted:

Humans are hosed.

love when people ambiguously subtweet in threads

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Do they still put telephones on the top of graves?

Yeah, the line is a curve

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

You just eat enough peas and beans to maintain constant positive pressure.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Suspected case here in Vancouver now, from someone who was in Iran.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Iran did this

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

So the Cambodians were first exposed 7-8 days ago, so anyone infected in Cambodia will become non-symptomatic spreaders starting what, Tuesday February 25, and then will start showing symptoms late Thursday February 27? After that, there should be a significant spike March 12 after the first full domestic incubation cycle period ends

Basically everyone that walked off the Westerdam was about to become infectious within 18 hours right

That's assuming they can confirm any cases. Prior to February I doubt they had five test kits in the entire country

We were in Cambodia in 2017. It was pretty rough. The ceiling of the very newly built customs hall we were in at the airport collapsed during a light rainstorm. The hotel owner was complaining that he was going to have to pay taxes next year. We asked if it was a hotel or tourism tax. His response was, "no, like, they're just instituting taxes in general"

If you think Japan's response is bad, Cambodia has potential to get hit particularly hard. A measurable chunk of their exports is sand they sell on a flat rate contract to Singapore.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I look forward to them wriggling to find an excuse not to have to cancel the Olympics because sports money must go on. After all the Olympic spirit greed is great and can overcome all challenges.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

PIZZA.BAT posted:

love when people ambiguously subtweet in threads

Ive been reading it from the start.

Its idiotic at best, with some truths ignored. Its no better than a facebook anti-vax page.

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

A Grand Egg posted:

The olympics are in July, this virus will be gone by then and like every other outburst MERS SARS, also corona viruses just like the common cold is, will be forgotten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3CUh8v7MNo

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

A Grand Egg posted:

Ive been reading it from the start.

Its idiotic at best, with some truths ignored. Its no better than a facebook anti-vax page.

more subtweeting!!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Is there enough material for a dumbest reactions to Chinese flu supercut, by country ?

In no particular order I'm thinking:
- Cambodia pm hugs all potential carriers
- trump gets the infected and uninfected on the same plane
- china

There has to be others

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

haha do you think people get embarrassed when they make virus-laden aerosol plumes on an airplane?

do you think anybody is pooping in a death plane right now? haha I'm just curious

haha I would like to smell them

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Hadlock posted:

If you think Japan's response is bad, Cambodia has potential to get hit particularly hard. A measurable chunk of their exports is sand they sell on a flat rate contract to Singapore.

Cambodian food is very good though

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Backweb posted:

haha do you think people get embarrassed when they make virus-laden aerosol plumes on an airplane?

do you think anybody is pooping in a death plane right now? haha I'm just curious

haha I would like to smell them

dude once those stink lines hit your nose and the foghorn sound effect plays, you're infected. You crazy bug chaser.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

stephenthinkpad posted:

But enough about your fetishes.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Rotacixe posted:

We are trying to NOT spread the fart flu. What can you eat that will maintain constant negative pressure in your butthole?

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Rotacixe posted:

Has there ever been a negative pressure tho? :thunk:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

A Grand Egg posted:

*300 pages later and posters noticably dying*

Welp sorry, should have added this to the OP

wtf are you even complaining about, do you even know or are you just reflexively trying to position yourself as the only intelligent person in the room?

you fuckin suck dude. you suck bad. sorry but its inarguable at this point. as they say in Wuhan, your condition is terminal

Myriarch posted:

My only question now is if it's more contagious in loose or solid stool. Do I have more bread & fiber or more oily fried food?

I think solid would be better as it's more self contained and there's slightly less chance of contamination/poop remaining where it shouldn't be. Also, don't you DARE fart, mister. HOLD IT IN

Charlz Guybon posted:

Lot of horror stories about this cult on this feed, but this made me go fuckin' yikes!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AskAKorean/status/1230676794694602752

that's just god's love, burning through them! literally!!

Sten Freak posted:

The virus is well into the prison system.

The incarcerated don't stand a chance.

Yeah I saw that. Doomsday scenario for those prisoners and basically everyone who works there.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I am immune to Corona virus but susceptible to depression so it balances out