Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Somebody tweet Trump and tell him to not let any Americans infected back in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
This time next week I'll be in Switzerland on the Italian border.

Guess I shouldn't have been patting myself on the back for choosing Europe over Japan.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Old people will stop hogging the economy.

Finally, affordable housing. A living wage. Cheap avocado toast.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
https://mobile.twitter.com/IsChinar/status/1230812713552621568

Alright its funny but its probably fake anyway. I have never seen a light purple colored banner. They are 95% red.

stephenthinkpad fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Feb 21, 2020

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

wtf is this?

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

I would like to speak with your manager

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

BONGHITZ posted:

i hope haier is ok, he has sex with people

:rip: The Eternal Plunger o7 :china:

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

MarcusSA posted:

wtf is this?

Communism with Chinese characteristics

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Backweb posted:

Old people will stop hogging the economy.

Finally, affordable housing. A living wage. Cheap avocado toast.
Healthcare companies and other vultures will suck the wealth out of all the olds, concentrating it even further in the hands of the rich while leaving the younger generations no richer than before.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

these new cspam rules own

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

BONGHITZ posted:

if all the old people die at once its gonna be so awesome

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Homeless Friend posted:

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

note that clinical studies in Wuhan have put the CFR rate of people under the age of 40 at like... .2% and thats with a sample that is inherently much more serious than the totality of the disease.

No one posting in this thread is really in any danger

Now if you're over the age of 70.................

Yeah I live with someone who's gonna be 70 in a few years and have relationships with older people outside my family, I like them and I would prefer that won't die from a painful death so soon. Boomers suck but not all old people are lovely old white people.

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Xaris posted:

i wish i could live die in italy in a little northern villa :sigh:

Same my friend, same

alas I'm a poor central/southern Italian bastard and we don't even get the virus here, we're too poor and inconsequential. What's the point in decimating people that don't work or own houses or have money, I say

(I fully expect to hear tomorrow that someone got it in the next building over and we're all going to die)

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Schnorkles posted:

note that clinical studies in Wuhan have put the CFR rate of people under the age of 40 at like... .2% and thats with a sample that is inherently much more serious than the totality of the disease.

No one posting in this thread is really in any danger

Now if you're over the age of 70.................

I have a feeling it sucks to get even if you're young, like an absolutely miserable painful week or two where you can't do anything but try not to die

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Dumb Lowtax posted:

I have a feeling it sucks to get even if you're young, like an absolutely miserable painful week or two where you can't do anything but try not to die

yeah that’s called the flu

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

there have been as many deaths in Iran as Beijing.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Yeah I read the recovery story of an early patient from Jan, he is in his 20s. It was very painful for about 2 weeks. He couldn't walk and felt the chest was pounding. And he drifted in and out of consciousness during the worst few days.

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Weren't there reports of mild cases in Germany and Canada where it as just a few days and they felt better? I just got the flu and it's really just 3 days of soreness and feeling like poo poo. Bad colds can knock you out for weeks though.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

there have been as many deaths in Iran as Beijing.

IRAN FROM BACKSTAGE WITH THE CHAIR OFF THE TOP ROPE! A SURPRISE CHALLENGER FOR THE BELT!

:bahgawd:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Dolphin posted:

if it gets to San Francisco we're all getting it lmao

soon!

https://twitter.com/FOX40/status/1230931716669239296

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

FistEnergy posted:

ah geez i log off for 12 hours and things go from Calm & Improving to Crap. my bad guys

good job comrade, how many did you manage to infect in just 12h?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

yeah it’s too late for all this. Sorry folks.

https://twitter.com/bnodesk/status/1230940918993297408?s=21

https://twitter.com/bnodesk/status/1230943910849064960?s=21

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

what in the gently caress

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Idia posted:

Yeah I live with someone who's gonna be 70 in a few years and have relationships with older people outside my family, I like them and I would prefer that won't die from a painful death so soon. Boomers suck but not all old people are lovely old white people.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

New thread rule if ur going to the hospital with fish flu u have 2 post it itt so we know if u die

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Yeah, but what's the Madagascar situation?

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

TeenageArchipelago posted:

New thread rule if ur going to the hospital with fish flu u have 2 post it itt so we know if u die

If u die without posting ur account gets banned I don't make the rules I just say them

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
they really do save all the new cases for fridays

just wait next friday

100 new cases of corona virus in us

then friday after

20,000 new cases of corona virus in us

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

my parents are 65, I love them dearly, but if they’re the price we have to pay for a boomer-culling uberflu then so be it.

Nonsense posted:

Somebody tweet Trump and tell him to not let any Americans infected back in.

I’m honestly shocked he hasn’t done this. throughout his life his germophobia has been a consistent through line, one of very few things he’s consistent on. he was freaked out about Ebola.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

no blue check but links to a real article

https://twitter.com/DogeVenice/status/1230945361558167552

ronpaulitshappening.gif

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I’m honestly shocked he hasn’t done this. throughout his life his germophobia has been a consistent through line, one of very few things he’s consistent on. he was freaked out about Ebola.

trump was the one who overrode the CDC and forced the infected cruise boomers to fly back to the states lol

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

pancake rabbit posted:

ronpaulitshappening.gif

:yeshaha:

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

pancake rabbit posted:

trump was the one who overrode the CDC and forced the infected cruise boomers to fly back to the states lol

someone infected was either a mar a lago member or family of a mar a lago member, no other explanation

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

pancake rabbit posted:

ronpaulitshappening.gif

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

DON'T DEAD
OPEN INSIDE

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:
This has been going on for a month and I'm still not sure what the gently caress is happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Doctor! We thought you died!