Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

carry on then posted:

clo roll call

Welp that's gonna be in my head for the rest of the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Lutha Mahtin posted:

"heaters aren't climate control" lol ok

edit: equal lol at the very american solution of "who cares about getting the proper blanket, just crank the thermostat"

climate control has thermostats and poo poo, i just have knobs on each radiator that go from 0 to 5

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

Amphigory posted:

You're all loving animals

no, that was the prime minister before last. and it was only part of one animal’s corpse. hardly a habit.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

prefect posted:

Trivial Pursuit is a board game from Canada

:monocle:

so is the west edmonton mall board game but you wouldn't know it because the WORTHLESS FASCISTS at wikipedia suppress this non-worthless information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Canadian_board_games

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Krankenstyle posted:

climate control has thermostats and poo poo, i just have knobs on each radiator that go from 0 to 5

is that the legal definition by the united nations or some poo poo lol

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Lutha Mahtin posted:

is that the legal definition by the united nations or some poo poo lol

its common sense :colbert:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"Miss You" is the 11th single of Japanese artist Yuna Ito slated for a release on September 3, 2008.

Miss You is currently being used as the Ito En Vitamin Fruit CM song. Miss You was the inspiring song for the cell phone novel "Tenshi no Koi" (天使の恋, lit. The Angel's Love).[1]

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The Raiders' Fight Song was written by former University of Minnesota Director of Bands Dr. Frank Bencriscutto. Its melody is an inverted version of the old Frank B. Kellogg High School fight song, also written by Bencriscutto.[4]

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Although the Monte Cristo was once a gold producing mine, recent testing has shown it to be lacking in any retrievable riches. Assay shows <0.125 oz/ton. This means you would have to mine, crush and process 8 tons of rock to get one ounce of gold. The Monte Cristo Mine is private property. The gate on the road is a clear boundary line and the public is asked to respect the privacy of the owners and caretakers.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypermetamorphosis

a very minor thing but somehow out of five illustrations, three of them are specifically described as NOT hypermetamorphosis

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterotroph

im the diagram

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
hubba hubba

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
here's a guy losing his mind because he seems to want an n-word, but for white people

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
This article is about the cookie brand. For the breathing gas, see Hydrox (breathing gas).

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
"Nightcrawlers" was based on a short story by Robert R. McCammon. It was scored by Merl Saunders and the Grateful Dead, featuring Huey Lewis on harmonica. Exene Cervenka of the punk group X plays a waitress.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The lyrics of the song describe how cannabis use is degrading the narrator's quality of life.[1]

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

FMguru posted:

"Nightcrawlers" was based on a short story by Robert R. McCammon. It was scored by Merl Saunders and the Grateful Dead, featuring Huey Lewis on harmonica. Exene Cervenka of the punk group X plays a waitress.

the waitress? :thunk:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

https://twitter.com/wikipedia/status/1231914671659155459

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

stop erasing the little helicopters

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

put back all the unusual deaths

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

put back every wrestler's finishers and signature moves you loving marks

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Pff, some moldy-rear end poem from a thousand years ago no-one gives a single gently caress about?

:jerkbag:

Bring on the immaculately curated lists of waifus, says I!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

overmind2000 posted:

put back every wrestler's finishers and signature moves you loving marks

:judas:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
https://twitter.com/cryptojubilado/status/1232033826765000704

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

didn't they literally make less in regular donations when they tried adding an option for bitcoin donations because people just noped out when they saw it

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

Krankenstyle posted:

you have very fancy radiators. everywhere i've lived with radiators they have 3 settings: closed, loud clanking sounds, and open.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

the number doesn't mean anything other than n/5th open

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
yeah, but merely supporting being only partially open is apparently advanced technology

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol the famously indivisible dollar

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
just think how much more money wikipedia will take in once they start accepting donations in fractions of a cent!

nice to see bitcoinland is still obsessed with "tipping" penny slivers. some things never change, i guess

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it's almost like these people have never bought gas

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Tweezers

Culture-associated uses

The main objective of the Hasbro board game Operation is to use tweezers attached to the board to remove plastic ailments from their respective cavity openings without them coming in contact with the metal edges, which will let out a buzzing vibration and light up the patient's red lightbulb nose.[6]

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Nude_or_partially_nude_people_with_leaf_blowers nsfw

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

move to delete: incorrect title (it is the same nude man in every picture)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Argentumm_disfrutando_en_la_playa_-_20061220.jpg

categories include:
- Beach toplessness
- Nude or partially nude people sucking

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Krankenstyle posted:

- Nude or partially nude people sucking
someone hosed up if this really is a free image

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,