Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
FF XV is on gamepass so I'm playing it, this is my first final fantasy experience

Why is the pop star from x2 a mechanic now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Someone's gotta fix the car

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

idoling doesn't pay the bills

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

SeXReX posted:

this is my first final fantasy experience

Oh no.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

John Murdoch posted:

Still playing Dark Souls!!!

I decided to move my very important progress updates over to the actual thread, but I will repeat here: gently caress Blighttown. The idea that back in the day you had to suffer all of its bullshit while the framerate died on top of that is horrifying to think about.

I didn't so much explore as tediously, slowly blunder my way down to Quelaag. Then spent vastly more time trying to GTFO because I kept getting owned by the gauntlet of club assholes at the top of the escape route.

If you don't already have the ring that lets you run in water then you should probably grab it or you're gonna have a bad time!

edit: also don't forget to kill the ninja guy down there to get the cool backflip ring, it's really good if you have an unencumbered build as you get loads of i-frames when rolling

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

stev posted:

Oh no.

The title card explicitly says "For final fantasy fans new and old"!!!!

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

final fantasy 15 rules. also i never finished final fantasy 15. add that to my list

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

sharrrk posted:

final fantasy 15 rules. also i never finished final fantasy 15. add that to my list

Hard same. I even picked it up on Stadia since it’s got way faster loads and doesn’t take up any of my HD space. Will that be enough? Almost certainly not.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

when i think about whether i've ever beaten metroid prime im 99% sure i did but there's always the 1% ....

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

How is stadia doing these days anyway

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

univbee posted:

Hard same. I even picked it up on Stadia

How's that working out, anyway? I haven't heard much about Stadia since it launched

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Gripweed posted:

How's that working out, anyway? I haven't heard much about Stadia since it launched

it continues to be garbage technology for idiots

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

univbee posted:

Hard same. I even picked it up on Stadia since it’s got way faster loads and doesn’t take up any of my HD space. Will that be enough? Almost certainly not.

the stadia gamer... they do exist

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Pray for me, reinstalling fortnite to play with my eldest godkid who is afraid to leave squads. Gonna run duos with her, should be fun.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Oxxidation posted:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Help Im Alive posted:

Their big announcement this month was that the Steamworld Games are coming to Stadia!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Oxxidation posted:

I'm sure it'll find it's footing eventually

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Help Im Alive posted:

right now publishers are pulling their games out of GeForce Now, which means that we are headed for a dozen different cloud streaming services by individual publishers

the bubble is going to burst before it has even formed

but even that implies that there was some profit to be made when there's not

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Gripweed posted:

I'm sure it'll find it's footing eventually

Maybe a couple of months after Google shuts it down for being unprofitable/boring

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I think it's verrrryyyy important that everybody knows Isabelle likes whiskey, and that you drove her to drink.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It is also important that it is whiskey and not whisky

https://twitter.com/Kaittycat/status/1230613619123068928

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

haveblue posted:

Maybe a couple of months after Google shuts it down for being unprofitable/boring

If that happens maybe Stadia will find an audience with retro gamers.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

It’s vacation juice. It was introduced last year in the mobile game and instantly makes the villagers sloppy.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

al-azad posted:

It’s vacation juice. It was introduced last year in the mobile game and instantly makes the villagers sloppy.

It looks nothing like vacation juice

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
*Pocket Camp introduces vacation juice*
goons: lol what a flimsy attempt to make kids think it's not alcohol
*Isabelle is shown drinking whiskey*
goons: NO IT'S NOT WHISKEY IT'S VACATION JUICE!

Zushio
May 8, 2008

The 7th Guest posted:

tfw vampire mummies are on board

What game was this?

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Gripweed posted:

*Pocket Camp introduces vacation juice*
goons: lol what a flimsy attempt to make kids think it's not alcohol
*Isabelle is shown drinking whiskey*
goons: NO IT'S NOT WHISKEY IT'S VACATION JUICE!

Vacation juice comes in many forms. The important thing is it makes you sloppy.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I refuse to believe Isabel drinks whiskey on the rocks

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

al-azad posted:

I refuse to believe Isabel drinks whiskey on the rocks

Isabelle is an adult.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Don't post fetish poo poo itt.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

What I’m saying is she works too drat hard for all the absentee mayors to not enjoy her drinks neat.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

love too see isabelle doing robot chicken stuff

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Animals can’t talk

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

oddium posted:

love too see isabelle doing robot chicken stuff

When Isabelle was added to Smash for some reason there was a minor meme that she wanted to have sex with the Castlevanias

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
it's Friday night and I'm here to say e-102 gamma's story is still cool as heck

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’m 2 tired 2 game right now, it sucks

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Gripweed posted:

When Isabelle was added to Smash for some reason there was a minor meme that she wanted to have sex with the Castlevanias

i dont often say lol because im actually laughing at a funny idea but... this one!!!!!!!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I also remember a really woke image that had Isabelle say that, like, actually it’s extremely good and progressive to draw a plush dog lady thirsty for Belmont dick

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i like the ones where isabelle is fishing with byleth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Jay Rust posted:

I also remember a really woke image that had Isabelle say that, like, actually it’s extremely good and progressive to draw a plush dog lady thirsty for Belmont dick