Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Paige and a number of other wrestlers are showing their support for Quaden, who I hadn't heard of before this. He's a bullied kid from Australia, and there's a heartbreaking video of him telling his mom he wants to stab himself and die :(

A lot of people, some of them celebrities, are raising money and finding ways to support him :shobon:

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/1230583775291011072

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I thought the kid was fake?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/erickstevens82/status/1230910806839234560

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1230954364061331457

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

coconono posted:

I thought the kid was fake?

Nope, that got proven wrong but not before the kid got cyber bullied again by the internet based on an unsourced Facebook post!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dacap posted:

Nope, that got proven wrong but not before the kid got cyber bullied again by the internet based on an unsourced Facebook post!

jesus what a world

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

drat where did shawn spears find another 3 inches of forehead

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Procrastinator posted:

when he got his official G-Raver(stay sick) merch

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Procrastinator posted:

Barrios has fallen on hard times since Vince fired him

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Dacap posted:

good lord

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ChrisBTY posted:

Faces keep their wives in line in WWEland. To have a wife exhibit agency is the epitome of shame. Unless the wife is actively involved in the narrative, in which case she's the devil and you're still a shameful lump of crap.

Remember that during Drew McIntyre's first run in WWE he went from being heavily pushed (probably before he was really ready for it, to be fair) to being a joke side-character for years.... because he didn't fight back when his tiny wife assaulted him in real life.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

john morrison was buried and released the first time around because he "couldn't control his woman" (he and melina were very public about having an open relationship when they were together)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah and they both kept coming back like dummies

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

What are y’all trying to say? That WWE is bad?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Extreme same

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I read that in Nyla’s angry promo voice

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
If Nyla doesn't roll down the ramp next appearance in a turn of the century Silent Hill wheelchair then all is lost

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

What are y’all trying to say? That WWE is bad?

It's a controversial opinion, I know.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

OFFICER LIGER posted:

john morrison was buried and released the first time around because he "couldn't control his woman" (he and melina were very public about having an open relationship when they were together)
Wait, were they?

Was there a point where Johnny and/or Melina corrected the record publicly? Because most of what I've seen has always been of the "Batista and Melina had a weirdly brazen affair" variety. But this would explain Batista being fairly open about the situation in his book.

large_gourd
Jan 17, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm glad matt hardy is enjoying spending time in his chair of wheels. he looks serene.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

OFFICER LIGER posted:

A man ahead of his time, nowadays cuckholding is all the rage in WWE.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Procrastinator posted:

10 guy wishes he was as good as erick

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

He finally got that WCW money :shobon:
I didn't know anything about Best Friends until they showed up at the AEW press conference dressed as Scott Hall's first Nitro appearance, and I was instantly on board. OC was icing on the cake.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The only downside to Best Friends signing with AEW was that it cut short a weirdly fun angle in New Japan where Chuckie T kept loving things up seemingly deliberately for his team, to the point that he was aggravating Minoru Suzuki who was on the opposing team!

I really, really wanted to see Chuckie T vs. Minoru Suzuki. :shobon:

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Jerusalem posted:

The only downside to Best Friends signing with AEW was that it cut short a weirdly fun angle in New Japan where Chuckie T kept loving things up seemingly deliberately for his team, to the point that he was aggravating Minoru Suzuki who was on the opposing team!

I really, really wanted to see Chuckie T vs. Minoru Suzuki. :shobon:

has Dustin ever said what the end game to that angle was going to be? I can't imagine him joining Suzuki-Gun

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

If Nyla doesn't roll down the ramp next appearance in a turn of the century Silent Hill wheelchair then all is lost

this is the kind of entrance you save for halloween havoc.

KungFu Grip posted:

10 guy wishes he was as good as erick

nobody cares. two people can exist.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Matt Hardy signs with AEW and starts a feud with Nyla where each of them shows up with a series of increasingly whimsical Victorian era wheelchairs. Also, Nyla beats someone with a parasol at some point.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

AEW is loving up if they don't shoot some sort of victorian murder mystery thing with their roster at some point

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Spoken Matt Hardy

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Draxion posted:

AEW is loving up if they don't shoot some sort of victorian murder mystery thing with their roster at some point

Counterpoint: What if they make a video game that is basically Clue, but AEW.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

here comes the spunk posted:

has Dustin ever said what the end game to that angle was going to be? I can't imagine him joining Suzuki-Gun

i always assumed he was the chaos mole jay white talked about but then the best friends signed with AEW and i dont think that angle ever paid off, adding to my previous suspicion

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Everything was fine, people bought the shirts.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Zombie Lemur posted:

Matt Hardy signs with AEW and starts a feud with Nyla where each of them shows up with a series of increasingly whimsical Victorian era wheelchairs. Also, Nyla beats someone with a parasol at some point.

Nyla showing up with some steampunk motor monstrosity and rolling around yelling UNLIMITED POWER

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Nyla for dark order confirmed! :dance:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

OFFICER LIGER posted:

He left when his contract was up with an offer to re-sign on the table.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
https://twitter.com/DarbyAllin/status/1231043176485605376

I....don't know what to make of this...

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Zombie Lemur posted:

Two words: wheelchair jousting.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

boxcarhobo posted:

i always assumed he was the chaos mole jay white talked about but then the best friends signed with AEW and i dont think that angle ever paid off, adding to my previous suspicion

It's also when Jay shut up about a mole so it would of made sense. They should of made Yoshi-Hashi the mole and redebut him as a best friends knockoff with Kanemaru.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Lamuella posted:

A friend of mine broke his ankle doing this when we were idiot teenagers.

Who would have thought pushing two people full force at each other while they try smash each other with Nerf bats could have consequences?

The bats were coated in foam, which made it perfectly safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Lamuella posted:

Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville and this is The Joust! *cue Jackass theme*