Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Fat Jesus is an essential part of the thread ecosystem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
I went to a thing where Frank's Red Hot was doing a promotion, they were giving out bottles of sauce and had a photobooth you could pose in.

I thought it would be funny to get in the booth and neck the bottle during the four photos. I succeeded and both the photos and the reactions of the staff where great.

It really hosed up my guts and I had to go home. It wasn't worth it.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Newtown Oporto really has it out for patrons. Any time I get extremo sauce on my burger (triple bondi, natch) it is leagues hotter than when I get it from my local Oporto. Stings my eyes just eating it and it just rips a scorched black path right through my guts the next day.

I love it.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Drint Blasters posted:

Sad to think that kids won't get to participate in the new car ceremony where Dad would present you with a club lock and a refidex

if you're poor enough or just live in a poor enough area the handy half of a club lock is still a part of it even if you don't put it on the wheel anymore

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I had a VL commodore and my dad gave me a club lock and said 'you can use this if someone wants to fight you, you can use it to vent rage when this shitbox car wont run, but do NOT expect it to keep your car secure.'

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Isaac posted:

Fat Jesus is an essential part of the thread ecosystem

Does Fat Jesus even post here anymore?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I got some chili seeds from a co worker and they germinated in a day and I'm hoping to get a big crop

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Rozzbot posted:

I went to a thing where Frank's Red Hot was doing a promotion, they were giving out bottles of sauce and had a photobooth you could pose in.

I thought it would be funny to get in the booth and neck the bottle during the four photos. I succeeded and both the photos and the reactions of the staff where great.

It really hosed up my guts and I had to go home. It wasn't worth it.

good lord now thats gotta be a spicy butthole next morning

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKJIlMVEqD0

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Jestery posted:

I got some chili seeds from a co worker and they germinated in a day and I'm hoping to get a big crop

Bit late in the season, but I dont know how they will go in qld, so good luck.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Thanks, been looking for a new avatar

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Visible Stink posted:

Thanks, been looking for a new avatar

"Oh mein gott, Hitler's Hund"

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

that sensible chuckle magazine sold for like $15k at auction last year

Only registered members can see post attachments!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The DVD Box Set had a Sensible Chuckle cover.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

NPR Journalizard posted:

Bit late in the season, but I dont know how they will go in qld, so good luck.

Peppers grow year round in perth, QLD must be better for it than that?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Ya according to the local lady I buy all my plants from who claims to be descended from Merlin, as long as you don’t get frost you’re fine year round and if it’s a light frost they still do fine in pots

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
One of these days I will end up in hospital mid-week instead of on the weekend. Not this week, though.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Sort of at a hospital rn

I'm being a body for sonography students to practice upon

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Jestery posted:

If you ignore the word ‘sonography’ this sentence spikes heavily in horny levels real bad

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Jestery posted:

Sort of at a hospital rn

Do they pay you?

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Lolie posted:

Do they pay you?

there's no pay but it's great exposure

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Lolie posted:

Do they pay you?

Hundred dollar gift card, not bad for a day's work of lying on my back and having a couple Asian dudes double team me with a probe

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Stacked hydro garden

I can't remember if there was external power on my deck at the new place but I'm thinking about getting one of these so I can grow some herbs and stuff

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Jestery posted:

Hundred dollar gift card, not bad for a day's work of lying on my back and having a couple Asian dudes double team me with a probe

*me, probing you* I can’t believe he gets paid for this

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Just moved a two tonne shipping container using a railway pry bar and a car jack and having my mind blown by the fact that the Egyptians built the pyramids without access to car jacks

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

McSpergin posted:

Stacked hydro garden

I can't remember if there was external power on my deck at the new place but I'm thinking about getting one of these so I can grow some herbs and stuff

Do it. I look at them all the time but don't know anyone who has bought them

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Just scored a complete 7.2 set of huge speakers and a big heavy receiver for free bc the receiver isn’t working and I cracked it open and it’s literally just a hosed piece of mechanics stopping the on/off switch from hitting its circuit, so I’m pretty sure it’s an easy fix and the speakers all work like a dream and are a huge upgrade from what I have anyway. I can only assume this dude has way too much money and not enough space for poo poo bc he just bought a whole new system to replace it instead of just the head unit wtf

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Good amount of cum fits in my new shipping container

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Zazi posted:

there's no pay but it's great exposure

Teehee

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
How did this godforsaken country produce someone as divine as Margot Robbie?

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A lotta loving

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
ALL AUSSIE ADVENTURES

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

TIME TO HIT THE ROAD

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Lolie posted:

Do it. I look at them all the time but don't know anyone who has bought them

The plan is to grab one if the new place has a power point on the deck, because it's north facing. The whole plan is entirely reliant on there being power, which I can't remember from the inspection

ili
Jul 26, 2003

McSpergin posted:

The plan is to grab one if the new place has a power point on the deck, because it's north facing. The whole plan is entirely reliant on there being power, which I can't remember from the inspection

They have a solar one too but.

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Sucking the dick off a cold one

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’m drinking a great northern lager bc we bought a six pack of it as thank you to the old oval office next door that did the heavy brain lifting on the easiest way to move the container but he said it tastes like piss and he’s not allowed to drink anymore anyway so we gave him some dope brownies instead

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Just had a Cooper's session ale

Do not recommend

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I tried to google the name of the brewery that makes the one session ale I like and I couldn’t find it bc it turns out ‘pacer’ is a super common name for things labelled as ‘session ales’ but it’s local and it’s decent

E: fortitude brewing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Ipas are really bad