Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

joe do you know what a paleo-austrian consequentialist is?

I think it's just economist speak for wanting a monarchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this is the kind of thing pete doesn't want to see in the precincts he needs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
bernie save us from bad snakes and bad rats

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Broken Machine posted:

petey b just below viability would be so good, he's so drat smug

if he gave another "this movement is undeniable, you did it" etc speech and they get literally zilch

yes please give it to me

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

holy poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a.lo posted:

I like it when Pete losses.

love to see the mic lose (military indiana cia [central indiana rats])

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

The replies to that Mark Ruffalo tweet about coming together and backing Bernie is THE succ diamond mine of the day

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sir Tonk posted:

it means that they're going to be big fans of returning america to its 18th century views on gold as a monetary system and the age of consent

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

The replies to that Mark Ruffalo tweet about coming together and backing Bernie is THE succ diamond mine of the day

I can confirm this

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Joementum posted:

it means that they're going to be big fans of returning america to its 18th century views on gold as a monetary system and the age of consent

That's a big nope from me.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNZziX7oNHU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im more of a pro-sequentialist. allowing linear time has several advantages

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
probably gonna go to bed before the results finalize, so here's ratDOA.gif for when Agent Pete finishes below viability

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

Yeah, CA actually owns when it comes to voting process. We also got rid of the postage requirement on mail-in ballots a couple years back.

internally the post office will never return a ballot for lack of postage, we have explicit instructions to always deliver ballots no matter what

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

buddy it's a succ diamond fountain everywhere and will be until 2028 at a minimum

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

that seems like alot of letters to spell libertarian

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
I can’t imagine what kind of politicking is happening between the media and the Sanders campaign right now

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

probably gonna go to bed before the results finalize, so here's ratDOA.gif for when Agent Pete finishes below viability

lol i was playing dark souls all day, can confirm

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

inferis posted:

internally the post office will never return a ballot for lack of postage, we have explicit instructions to always deliver ballots no matter what

im sad we cant wear our bernie shirts to work

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Squizzle posted:

time going forward is capitalist propaganda comrade, time travel is possible for true believers in the one true faction, trotskyites

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sir Tonk posted:

that seems like alot of letters to spell libertarian

you've cracked the code!

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

T-man posted:

buddy it's a succ diamond fountain everywhere and will be until 2028 at a minimum

That is true. Though the combination of big Hollywood celebrity + Bernie support tweet is a winning combo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kDsLxnQd8U&hd=1

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Vox Nihili posted:

2020 Write-In Candidate for Delaware County Commissioner. (@Caesar4Delaware) | Paleo-Austrian Consequentialist.

thank god this wasn't the pennsylvania one

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

you've cracked the code!

that polisci degree finally paid off!

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
so I was canvassing for bernoe until dinner time, then I had dinner, then I hung out with friends, and now I'm just checking the news finally

seems like we won huh

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

It’s been great to watch the media flail around as their ability to play kingmaker was stripped away from them. David Plouffe is a smart guy who sees the writing on the wall, and he’s getting out of the way.

also rip chastens mouth and butthole

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Sir Tonk posted:

It means he eats raw wiener schnitzels

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

inferis posted:

that would owns

also the postal service owns, tyvm for giving yr labour to one of the finest fed things

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

have you ever gotten to play narcissist??

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
are the early votes counted as part of the caucus results since they were ranked choice, or are they broken out separately?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
what is liberals' loving problem anyway

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sir Tonk posted:

are the early votes counted as part of the caucus results since they were ranked choice, or are they broken out separately?

the precinct chairs add them in before reporting results to the state party

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hoping to wake up in the morning and have at least 30% reporting

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Doorknob Slobber posted:

im sad we cant wear our bernie shirts to work

i'm in the plant and i got away with this one without anyone saying anything

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i wonder if the state party will correct math mistakes without a recount if it makes the difference between agent pete being viable :thunk: