Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

MonsieurChoc posted:

So what's 10 Vigilant Gaze's entrance theme?

https://youtu.be/1vSpVhXWRIY

The next few pages determine if this keeps going or turns into a comical record slowdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Autism Sneaks posted:

that's not the GCU Grey Area, it's a copy of the GSV Sleeper Service's Mindstate that gets to travel with The Excession and escape the heat death of the universe

Oh, that's annoying, I misremembered it. I like that a lot less, that one is just a busybody who refuses to accept that it can't fix people by superintelligencing at them, not Royal at all.

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010

Joe Slowboat posted:

Oh, that's annoying, I misremembered it. I like that a lot less, that one is just a busybody who refuses to accept that it can't fix people by superintelligencing at them, not Royal at all.

I'm quite sure you remembered correctly.

An excerpt from the end of Excession:

quote:

They looked around, in the midst of an undreamt splendour.

~ Now this was a view worth risking everything for, the Grey Area sent.

~ I think we can all agree with that, agreed the Peace Makes Plenty.

~ If they could see us now… mused the Break Even.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Peace Makes Plenty and Break Even get absorbed by the Excession, Grey Area talks to it and gets told how to jump into it through the grid. Sleeper Service sends its mind-state into the Excession to convince it to stop expanding but I don't think the mind-state is ever activated

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
oh well i'm happy to be wrong, it's been a couple years and I always thought the Grey Area got a bad rap

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

ROYALTY CONFIRMED

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Is the cackling at the start Gog-Agog?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

MonsieurChoc posted:

It's clearly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wz3Bav9A1U

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

MonsieurChoc posted:

Well Roman numeral 10 is X so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I just wanna see vg throw them bows and cut juggs to hell only doing that

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
Worth asking what G-A and SD know about the thorny agenda or why this solemn tournament has pivoted so hard into angel drama

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4JqvK3Fwn8

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Extremely good call here.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

JustaDamnFool posted:

In a comic of incredibly cool and complex martial arts I'm ready for vigilant gaze to just lay out Juggs old timey boxer style

Dude does have a certain "1867, 24 consecutive bare knuckle rounds" type energy

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Sadistic edgelord about to get blown up by concerned grandpa.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Vigilant Gaze filled out paperwork and fought a few ruffians as are the rules. Cio gets by because she merged with an already legally entered contestant.

Juggs. Juggs didn't fill out the paperwork. Solomon about to show his full bureaucratic fury

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
It'd be amazing if VG beat up Juggs, but only the body and not the motorcycle, and then when Juggs says that they're not done yet Swolemon steps in and DQs Juggs before sending them back to the void.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

I hope grandpa angel kicks a ton of rear end

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You know honestly Solomon David probably doesn't care about bureaucracy all that much. It's just that bureaucracy inevitably crops up when you're trying to please a god-king despot that believes strength creates order, because if you cannot be strong then you must provide order. If you're strong enough to punch your way into the fight then obviously you are supposed to be there.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Solomon David doesn't care about bureaucracy, but he cares about law, and bureaucracy is an inevitable side effect of a society overly obsessed with law and order and everything having a proper way.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
There's no law that says a dog angel can't play basketball be a surprise entrant.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Technically White Chain broke the tournament rules by going fully airborne for too long, so Juggernaut isn't interfering with the match, just removing a disqualified contestant. It will also be fine when Vigilant brains Juggs with a falcon punch because neither are entrants, it's just a little ringside roughness.

Allison wins on technicalities!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
White Chain flew straight up and then did a dive bomb. That was like 12 seconds max. The time it took to say all that dialog doesn't count because speaking is a free action.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
All y'all doubting 10 V don't realize that between coming and Going, he's only giving Jugg's the latter option now.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

After the angel carnage ends, it is simply Allison on the platform. She slowly staggers to her feet, to be faced by SD. She points to his fists, which he has been clenching so tightly to be drawing blood from his palms. TKO!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Who What Now posted:

There's no law that says a dog angel can't play basketball be a surprise entrant.

I would be surprised if much a thing was not in the rules.

Bilirubin posted:

After the angel carnage ends, it is simply Allison on the platform. She slowly staggers to her feet, to be faced by SD. She points to his fists, which he has been clenching so tightly to be drawing blood from his palms. TKO!

"The rule is the victor is whoever draws blood from me. Since I drew blood from myself; I am therefore the winner." :agesilaus:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

This is also assuming Allison yielding to White Chain hasn't disqualified her

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

OhFunny posted:

I would be surprised if much a thing was not in the rules.

"The rule is the victor is whoever draws blood from me. Since I drew blood from myself; I am therefore the winner." :agesilaus:

Imagine if he jumped down into the ring, beat down everyone... then stepped on a particularly sharp rock while he’s stomping over to deliver the coup de grace.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

I feel at this point Solomon does not care otherwise he would have demiurge'd Cio out of the ring the moment she fell in from the sky or at some point while she murked like 4 dudes in the time it took them to consider doing the fusion dance

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Honestly, Allison has no desire or interest in fighting Solomon David. Her team is already leaving with the thing she came for.

It would be incredibly appropriate for everybody in the ring to KO each other and the winner/s leave without even bothering to tell him they're going.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Rand Brittain posted:

Honestly, Allison has no desire or interest in fighting Solomon David. Her team is already leaving with the thing she came for.

It would be incredibly appropriate for everybody in the ring to KO each other and the winner/s leave without even bothering to tell him they're going.

it's very rude to refer to a damsel in distress as a 'thing'

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Solomon David abides by the Law, but the strongest most binding law of all is the Rule of Cool.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Rand Brittain posted:

I fee like, being the Furious Dumbass she is, she’ll have a grudge against SD for keeping her boyfriend ex-boyfriend boy she used to know It’s Complicated a prisoner, even if it was one in a gilded cage.

She has to at least reach the level of hosed up by fighting she got to in Yre, or she’ll never reach Royalty.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Zaid got forced to learn a little kung fun breathing bullshit while locked up and sucker punches Allison half to death during the climatic finale. (Also he ate a worm)

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

the patreon sub for previews is incredibly worth it

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

eke out posted:

<3 this comic that "the preview of the next comic looks loving awesome" is so common an occurance that its basically white noise posting

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

eke out posted:

Posting more UN noise here because hell yeah it is

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
all i'm saying is in a bull vs motorcycle fight i'm backing the bull

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Shoehead posted:

Solomon David abides by the Law, but the strongest most binding law of all is the Rule of Cool.

Son. Bring me the turntable. I wish to play an inspiring entrance song.

~But I have the ipod sitting right next to you...

NO! Not digital! *squints and smirks* Analog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

thatbastardken posted:

all i'm saying is in a bull vs motorcycle fight i'm backing the bull
What if the motorcycle was covered in sick spikes, though??