Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

probe this guy for being black calinba'al

i know that not everyone is a califanibal but there is no reason to probe someone for being calibanibal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Joementum posted:

still up on agent pete's website. better keep checking back for those updates!

lmao

Has he pushed for Iowa recounts yet or is still of the belief that everything that occurred there was on the up and up

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheAardvark posted:

calibanibal is a pussy and won't probe me for this because hes afraid of black people

heard it here first

hell, i believe it

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

the only tweets to read are the finally curated ones presented by cspam

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

the CIA is literally trying to do a coup against a democratically elected leftist in the USA right now

i sincerely hope they don't go as far as they have multiple times in the past

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

TheAardvark posted:

calibanibal is a pussy and won't probe me for this because hes afraid of black people

heard it here first

exactly

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

the only tweets to read are the finally curated ones presented by cspam

https://twitter.com/wizardingworld/status/1081242428105998336

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

2DCAT posted:

lmao

Has he pushed for Iowa recounts yet or is still of the belief that everything that occurred there was on the up and up

the IDP is still recounting 24 precincts, 10 that bernie requested and 14 that agent pete requested

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
calibanibal if you have a problem with black people just come out and say it. sick of you trying and failing to hide in the shadows, like a peasant with a blowgun

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
calibanibal can't even read my posts because he has NegroBlock enabled shake my fuckin head

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

??!??!?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

yang's going to endorse bernie :ssh:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
do we know what companies were involved with the Nevada caucus? staffers, apps, whatever

did SHADOW or ACRONYM also do Nevada

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

euphronius posted:

no not that love

*Said very pastorly*

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

do we know what companies were involved with the Nevada caucus? staffers, apps, whatever

the Nevada Caucus was orchestrated by none other than ACORN

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

the NV dems handed out ipads to all the precinct chairs (which they didn't have enough of) with a custom google app on them. the companies involved in Iowa weren't involved in NV. they also changed it so that the app was a backup and the chairs were supposed to call in results first if they could.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Joementum posted:

the NV dems handed out ipads to all the precinct chairs (which they didn't have enough of) with a custom google app on them. the companies involved in Iowa weren't involved in NV. they also changed it so that the app was a backup and the chairs were supposed to call in results first if they could.

so why are they still releasing staggered results like this and how can i blame it on pete (because it appears to have benefitted pete)

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

D1Sergo posted:

I have a more generous interpretation of Marianne: a lot of what she's is saying actually makes total sense to me, her positive energy shtick isn't just hippie bullshit pandering but factual statements about the emotional state of the country on a broad level. It's just.... difficult to understand sometimes, through all the metaphor.

Also, her more controversial statements on vaccines and mental health make a lot of sense to me but people tend to overreact when you're skeptical about things that are still objectively good. Things like "don't let pharmaceutical companies push chemical dependence on anti-depressants as the only solution to depression" tend to bring up a lot of emotions.

I still wouldn't put her in charge of any actual policy but if there was a Secretary of "understanding our national emotional state and listening to peoples' needs" I'd be all on board for that.

Make her Chaplin and give her the national cathedral Bing bong boom simple

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

so why are they still releasing staggered results like this and how can i blame it on pete (because it appears to have benefitted pete)

So they could have a news cycle where Pete where it looked like Pete was viable

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

wet_goods posted:

Make her Chaplin and give her the national cathedral Bing bong boom simple

what does Charlie Chaplin have to do with this

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

TheAardvark posted:

the Nevada Caucus was orchestrated by none other than ACORN

Obama endorsement incoming!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Ergo Propter Hog posted:

So they could have a news cycle where Pete where it looked like Pete was viable

yes but i need names

can i blame this on the lady who went directly from Pete Campaign to Nevada Democratic Party Director of Voter Fraud Guarantee

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

the phone lines got jammed last night so they need to track down precinct chairs and have them report. there also weren't enough precinct chair volunteers, so some just nominated one in the room and the state party might not know who that is. they also needed to add the early vote totals to the totals from the room before reporting and there were reports that the party was having trouble getting the early vote totals to some precincts.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

the phone lines got jammed last night so they need to track down precinct chairs and have them report. there also weren't enough precinct chair volunteers, so some just nominated one in the room and the state party might not know who that is. they also needed to add the early vote totals to the totals from the room before reporting and there were reports that the party was having trouble getting the early vote totals to some precincts.

lol

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/schultzohio/status/1231764254547677192

yo

we're gonna unite with the biden folks over hatred of pete

we are ON RECORD hating pete BEFORE ANYONE ELSE! CNN covered it!

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

that owns

i always wanted to be oppressed by the CIA. makes me feel like i've made it

the cia has always been oppressing us

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

TheAardvark posted:

wtf is with all these niggas fuckin defending chris matthews? wtf is this poo poo

mods dont ban me im black

see this is why we need a mod-verified "n word pass" gangtag so that we know who can say it

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Y'all might be shocked to hear this, but I am not black. I hope you were sitting down.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Stefan Prodan posted:

see this is why we need a mod-verified "n word pass" gangtag so that we know who can say it

posting a picture of my hand next to a newspaper dated today in all my posts

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Stefan Prodan posted:

can we just post our 23 and me results instead?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmaoooooo

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1231782073603633153

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

he's right

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Lmfao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bernie will win those too

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the only caucuses left are IA, NV, and WY (and the territories)

and considering how bad IA poo poo the bed, they were already done

but nice to see Reid twist the knife

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

the CIA is literally trying to do a coup against a democratically elected leftist in the USA right now

And as always, failing

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Bearjew posted:

Bernie will win those too

Fine then. No more voting, your candidate shall be formally appointed.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bad Munki posted:

Fine then. No more voting, your candidate shall be formally appointed.

And that candidate...........

is Bernie

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Chokes McGee posted:

And that candidate...........

is Bernie

No wait...that’s not...noooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Stefan Prodan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0UbVcKal3I