Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

Well you've been probated and banned multiple times for posting while tripping your rear end off on MDMA so I can only assume you have the most pure and open channels to them. So fire away with what you know.

ooyah true but i haven't done it since the last thread

something to do with GLOBAL denomination

ok so the aliens, singularly, specifically work for assisting us and themselves

so usually they wanna figure out how to become human again

in their little laboratories somewhere OUT THERE in space

they work on products like soda beverages is what they mentioned to me for instance BRISK lemonade

and they research planets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You sure you didn't just see a TV documentary about NASA scientists helping us and researching planets and such and it showed astronauts drinking stuff on the ISS (a lab in space)?

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
haha no i went off my CLOZAPINE meds

the night before i went back on em they sent messages to my mind showing me what some of them look like and their little work places where they get their work done

and then they kept flashing me all these different planets

the next day i woke up and i looked up at the sky to see two ships

one was malfunctioning it was all loving up and stuff like the metal or whatever it was made of was all twisting and stuff

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
oh and several 7up beverages

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
has anybody ever done so much LSD that they became adamant about aliens NOT existing?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

20 Blunts posted:

has anybody ever done so much LSD that they became adamant about aliens NOT existing?

no, that'd be too novel

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I have to confess I am actually 3 UFOs in a trench coat.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Y'all just need some time at Sasquatch Ranch.

Sasquatch Ranch, located in the heart of Colorado, walking (or Rascal) distance from publicly accessible forests, in one of the lowest light pollution area of the country. Bring your friends and enjoy:

Campfire stories
Tracking hikes and casting classes
Open space to set up your telescopes
Arguing with the skeptics you brought along in the woods
Legal recreational marijuana (not sold on site)
Varying levels of cell phone signal quality due to magnetic abnormalities

And who could forget Bigfoot spotlighting with million candlepower lamps your grandmothers bought you as a quasi-joke gift for the year 2000!

Yes, at Sasquatch Ranch, we welcome all fans, and friends of fans, of our quiet giant, no matter what you call the skunk ape. And join us thursdays at noon every fifth week for Mass at the foot of the mountains that separate us from our alien friends held in captivity beneath Cheyenne Mountain.

Not responsible for interactions with wildlife resulting in death.

Coming June 2024

large_gourd
Jan 17, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'd actually like to read into what this is all about but i just assume that all the material on it is going to be written by a bunch of boring nutters so i can't be bothered

and threads about it are always just packed with the same jokes

like i just want to know what's the deal. what's up with these ufos.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

large_gourd posted:

We are funny and creative people who can totally handle a paradigm shift

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

large_gourd posted:

i'd actually like to read into what this is all about but i just assume that all the material on it is going to be written by a bunch of boring nutters so i can't be bothered

you heard the lady, folks, only serious posts in the UFO thread with facts about UFOs and if aliens are real

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Did you know that UFO means unidentified flying object? Doesn't even have to be from space.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Icochet posted:

Did you know that UFO means unidentified flying object? Doesn't even have to be from space.

They're from the future hth

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

haha no i went off my CLOZAPINE meds

the night before i went back on em they sent messages to my mind showing me what some of them look like and their little work places where they get their work done

and then they kept flashing me all these different planets

the next day i woke up and i looked up at the sky to see two ships

one was malfunctioning it was all loving up and stuff like the metal or whatever it was made of was all twisting and stuff

at first I thought this was some kind of gimmick or joke... but now I'm certain its not because I've experienced very similar stuff

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

at first I thought this was some kind of gimmick or joke... but now I'm certain its not because I've experienced very similar stuff

Specifically mind flash images and I've seen a UFO during the day once that looked like a morphing ball of mercury in the sky taking various shapes and sometimes amorphous

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

large_gourd posted:

:jerry:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If you see an unknown, possibly alien, possibly GHOST ship or other object while at sea, or maybe on one of the Great Lakes or some such, would you still refer to it as a UFO? (Unidentified Floating Object)

Has this urgent, important question ever been asked or answered in these trying times??

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Big Beef City posted:

If you see an unknown, possibly alien, possibly GHOST ship or other object while at sea, or maybe on one of the Great Lakes or some such, would you still refer to it as a UFO? (Unidentified Floating Object)

Has this urgent, important question ever been asked or answered in these trying times??

No idiot because anything you find at sea is yours as long can keep your big mouth shut.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
What is it about MDMA that makes people sure they communicate with aliens? A friend came over to my place while rolling (and DID NOT TELL ME until here so then I became babysitter) and said her mind's eye chakra opened while she stared in my bathroom mirror and that she finally got to meet the aliens on the 'higher plane' that she had been hearing. Now she swears my bathroom has special energy and likes to visit it.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Charge admission.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hide a strobe light and an Alexa in there, flip the lights, close the door and fire up some techno at full blast on her.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Big Beef City posted:

Unidentified Buoyant Object

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Has anyone stood before the alien tribunal? I remember this happening as a kid I think when I was asleep and unfortunately I did not pass their judgement, I was naive at the time I wish they would let me have a second chance.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I stood before three giant space owls who could see through time to monitor all of us when I was high on salvia one time.
They rendered no judgement.

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
I'm totally down with UFOs being real, even with some of them being controlled by unfathomable intelligences that are playing with the collective imagination of humankind. But to be honest, it's really hard to imagine UFOs and ETs really looking like they do in classical abductees' reports:
Spacecraft that really look like saucers, grey little dudes in jumpsuits and tall grey/white dudes or even Mantis beings with capes - capes!
I've played too much Mass Effect and watched too much Expanse to accept such a trashy look :tali:

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i get scared sometimes

Big Beef City posted:

I stood before three giant space owls who could see through time to monitor all of us when I was high on salvia one time.
They rendered no judgement.

i like this

the 7th and final time i did salvia (it was my graduation, in terms of psychedelics all i need is weed)

i have yet to try acid or mushrooms due to the intensity of my experiences with salvia

my regret and trauma

and the level of the experiences experienced in their variety

was just an opening, a greeting to my future conquests with weed and the universe

a spirit guide can help with such things.

and i as an enlightened indivual who experienced Nirvana at the age of 18 in the desert of algeria

when i was studying religion to find the truth

i was studying it quite intensely as it was serious to me and my path of benefit for myself and society

i lost it right before and after my answer

and then i lost my answer

the nirvana was fleeting

as it was incomplete

but i remained to re-experience my life as i wished i did

and the many journeys that ensued

and my next post will be about my experiences with aliens

i had learned to acid trip naturally

i tried to communicate myself to friends and family but it was misunderstood

they were religious

and felt i was blaspheming

i went home to Canada

it was 2006

i moved from that happy heavenly place unto another happy place

one of three that make up anywhere

heaven

known as

Echo Beach

that was the best i'd ever been

and i miss it so

enlightenment is limitless

enlightenments are limitless

you can find what you're looking for

and get what you want

for any question an answer

"the truth is out there"

perfect and limitless

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
What the gently caress is all that?

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
so when i was on that salvia trip

i reunited with the feeling i had when i was enlightened in 2006

the beginning of the revolution that departed us for those who noticed

some people still lived that

but now it has returned

for all of us

to discover

but when i felt that i felt it wasn't time for that

i was so high it was amazing the salvia

salvia divinorum

really worked as intended

to show you

to feel good

i don't know if this was happening

what i was imagining

first off i was like "holy poo poo i need some gum right now"

and reached into my left pocket to miraculously find i had placed some gum there

coincidentally or w/e

but that gum was divine

getting exactly what you loving want.

now when you're high you go to a place that's different from normal

and you don't know which is stranger

and the things you're thinking the language you speak take a strange and surprising turn

and on our way to reaching secrets

we stumble and create new ones

or we create barriers that may be very necessary

for our benefit and harmony with ourselves and the universe

we change

and sometimes lose parts of ourselves

left for another time just like the unreached secrets

the confusion

for we need to comprehend

for whatever it may be

and on our way there

we are part of the effect

going back to what i was gonna say in the beginning of the post in the next post

about aliens

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Julius CSAR posted:

What the gently caress is all that?

it's info take it or leave it

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress it if that's all the reaction i'm getting i'll leave my posts at your request

if you want me to share my experiences with aliens and ufos and w/e

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

:justpost: Dr. Heart Collapse, I enjoy your drug-fueled stream of consciousness posting even if it only kinda sorta makes sense most of the time.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

:justpost: Dr. Heart Collapse, I enjoy your drug-fueled stream of consciousness posting even if it only kinda sorta makes sense most of the time.

:cheers:

why thank you, very much

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I was jerked off by a sangheili. Aliens are real, and real horny.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

I was jerked off by a sangheili. Aliens are real, and real horny.

:pepsi:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
One time I had a dream where a magician performing "close magic" (illusions that are performed up close, typically at a table with a very small audience) told me I was the subject of his next illusion, he approached me while the other spectators looked on and when he began to perform his "illusion" I felt the distinct feeling of my left groin being cut open and something inserted into my scrotum from said incision. It was like.... a warm bubbly liquid filling my ballsack, and then I woke up. I forgot to mention: as I was falling asleep that night I had rapid "flashes" of images of an "alien" face, and it was detailed as gently caress, more detailed than any rendering I've ever seen on TV or whatever. I could see the texture of its skin, very vivid image. It looked like what most describe "greys" to look like but it had a little more "human" like facial features that I find difficult to describe.... like... blemishes and cheekbone definition, stuff like that.

I've also had other dreams, but that one was the most disturbing.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Another detail I forgot to mention that's kinda weird: it didnt hurt at all, no pain.. more like a really weird tickleish sensation at the site of the incision and the insertion of a tube thing and then the warm bubbly liquid filling my scrote.

No scar or any physical evidence of an intrusion, so I'm probably just insane or something.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
You think the alien implants leave a mark, man? They're too advanced for that, you definitely got alien technology in your sac.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

I haven't refreshed this thread on my phone for 2 and a half hours but they're called USOs op

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Pontificating rear end posted:

You think the alien implants leave a mark, man? They're too advanced for that, you definitely got alien technology in your sac.

If that really is the case, I'm cool with it. If aliens actually invade and stop trying to hide in plain sight or whatever then I'll be the first to welcome our new overlords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

USOs are cooler then UFOs tbh