Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
This oval office can't even stop being a piece of poo poo when he's dying. In some sick way I can respect that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

We're all gonna die lol

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol so there are 30 people who currently have it in the US

i'm sure that's fine

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

guys just made my final purchase and now I should be set

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

$14,999 on scented candles split the rest on beans and rice for your family.

I'm rather fond of Costco's kimchi, was there a run on kimchi during swine flu?

Not at all - I had just bought a jar at the local grocery store a few days before I got sick.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Spergin Morlock posted:

imagine laying in bed in orting with pneumonia when your family runs in and apologizes because they're about to leave you there because they can't carry you quickly enough to escape the wall of boiling mud and car sized boulders that are about to flow over you

Washington State Best State :911:

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Take a moment to imagine what you would think if this was some chinese official.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'd suffer through some corona, if it helps Bernie get elected. Just tell me where to collapse.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

working hard, thank you!

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Feldegast42 posted:

finally some sensible prepping in this thread

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Got to admit "gas lighting a global pandemic" wasn't on my bingo card

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

BONGHITZ posted:

what is bone broth

You know when you grab your junk and shake hands with it vigorously? It's what happens at the end.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Vishass posted:

Got to admit "gas lighting a global pandemic" wasn't on my bingo card

I have election cancelled due to ban on public gatherings on mine.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/RFzS1q6.gifv

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Feldegast42 posted:

Evidently those barrels don't contain loose lube, it's actually in a giant pouch within the barrel.

Don't ask me how I know this.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lmfao

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

pnumoman posted:

Evidently those barrels don't contain loose lube, it's actually in a giant pouch within the barrel.

Don't ask me how I know this.

What about this one?

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Delthalaz posted:

What about this one?

cursed kegstand

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

:rip:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

I feel like if you were trying to spark a panic you couldn’t do a whole lot better than this.

The engines of the plane fell off and everyone is screaming and the pilot is just wandering around the cabin yelling “Everything is under control, the mechanics have been working very hard and very smart. Things are starting to look very good to me!”

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/ForeignPolicy/status/1232009885891645440?s=20

quote:

For the United States, the answers are especially worrying because the government has intentionally rendered itself incapable. In 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure. In numerous phone calls and emails with key agencies across the U.S. government, the only consistent response I encountered was distressed confusion. If the United States still has a clear chain of command for pandemic response, the White House urgently needs to clarify what it is—not just for the public but for the government itself, which largely finds itself in the dark.

oh

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

poo poo, I wanted strawberry flavored lube. Is it too late to get it changed

Dr. Wright
Dec 26, 2005
So what do we think odds are on travel restrictions being put on South Korea in the next week or two? I have a friend heading to the states from Korea this Sunday, so I'm starting to get anxious.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Dr. Wright posted:

So what do we think odds are on travel restrictions being put on South Korea in the next week or two? I have a friend heading to the states from Korea this Sunday, so I'm starting to get anxious.

Pretty high imo.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Trump gonna finally kill his base like he promised. Thank you sir!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

quote:

In 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure.
Hell yeah

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Captain Trips for boomers. Runny noses for everyone else.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I've been waiting for this tweet for the last two months :colbert:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mons Hubris posted:

Looking back and forth at the "Tank the stock market" and "Kill all my voters" levers as sweat pours down my head

lmfao it unironically owns trump is gunna kill off half the GOP and biden voters all on his own

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Hahaha :rip:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

lmfao it unironically owns trump is gunna kill off half the GOP and biden voters all on his own

also himself and his probable opponent. well, they needed that money for a tax cut

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

if the corona takes all the boomers to sweet death including Bernie we will settle for having AOC be pres of the newly youthful republic

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Bernie is not a boomer

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Delthalaz posted:

Bernie is not a boomer

sorry I meant all the olds

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

my bony fealty posted:

sorry I meant all the olds

a lot of the silent generation is pretty ok

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

triple sulk posted:

a lot of the silent generation is pretty ok

I read a great article a few months back about how a lot of the figures associated with baby boomer youth culture, rebellion and 60s counterculture were actually “silents”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014