Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:ssj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

that is how it is pronounced

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
that 5-4 podcast is off to a good start

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Siljmonster posted:

if anyone has a podcast that needs some content, i can sing any song but only if i replace the lyrics, melody, or beat, with the words "piss rear end"

it slaps i promise

4:33, on loop please

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

in the recent cum town ep with amber, amber and nick said shes planning on moving to europe after the election. i guess shes gonna quit chapo?

amber will join hillary on the eu immigrant party line :hmmyes:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ThirtySixCups/status/1232492411961540608?s=19

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
I mean didn’t chapo start out through google hangouts anyway, the old Matt calling in with a tin can phone jokes, etc; plenty of guests phoning in too

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

:capitalism::dehumanize:

lancemantis posted:

I mean didn’t chapo start out through google hangouts anyway, the old Matt calling in with a tin can phone jokes, etc; plenty of guests phoning in too

Their first "show" was on Street Fight Radio and then, yeah, Google Hangouts for a while.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
What did Felix do?

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1232528155111391232?s=19

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

he found some innocent people who started a similar sounding company and linked to them saying they were behind FYM getting DMCA'd off twitch

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

felix: cancelled

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/guuguuforgulags/status/1232529151199862785

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
nice iphone 11 you dumb nerd

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
lay off virgil the phone’s for medical reasons obviously, enterologists have been doing wonders analyzing 3D photos of patient stool

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
you CANNOT blame an operator for making spontaneous tactical decisions which result in kinetic operations when intelligence on the enemy is obscured by the fog of war

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pharmaskittle posted:

Being worried about this thread getting shut down by anime avatars is like when people were worried about their local mall getting blown up after 9/11

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

lmao

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

in the recent cum town ep with amber, amber and nick said shes planning on moving to europe after the election. i guess shes gonna quit chapo?

Ireland, most likely, specially with Sein Fein on the helm these days.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

we did it before we'll do it again motherfuckers

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

https://twitter.com/StreamerBans/status/1232769557091307525

Aaaand they're back!

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'm listening to Inward Empire and she's talking about how after the 1877 railroad strike, conservatives called literally everyone who disagreed with them a communist until it didn't mean anything.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

doooon't touch my bong

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i listened to the first couple of episodes of trueanon (up until epstein actually got killed) and holy moly i never realised the sheer scope of the unsavoury connections involved there lol the guy was basically operating in the open

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

V. Illych L. posted:

i listened to the first couple of episodes of trueanon (up until epstein actually got killed) and holy moly i never realised the sheer scope of the unsavoury connections involved there lol the guy was basically operating in the open

you’re talking about the incestuous relationships between all the Brooklyn based podcasters right

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i feel as though the clandestine podcasting business must be sinister in the extreme

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

all podcasts are money laundering schemes using patreon

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

V. Illych L. posted:

i feel as though the clandestine podcasting business must be sinister in the extreme

They've probably got what amounts to a good-sized drug smuggling operation going as they're all on national tours right now.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

V. Illych L. posted:

:allears: please tell us how your brain feels as you take the trueanon challenge.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I just wanted to say that Brace's description of taking captagon in Syria as "it takes you up like ecstasy, then your blood turns to stone" really stuck with me

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

T-man posted:

all podcasts are money laundering schemes using patreon

i’m told this is “grifting”

as is writing a book

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

MikeCrotch posted:

I just wanted to say that Brace's description of taking captagon in Syria as "it takes you up like ecstasy, then your blood turns to stone" really stuck with me
Is that what it's called? I was trying to figure that out.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

MikeCrotch posted:

holy poo poo

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Amber showed why she was best Chapo. Also her stance on female presidents reminds me of Anna.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i love ur posts

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MikeCrotch posted:

if you get the chance, ask him about the snickers

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Crowsbeak posted:

Amber showed why she was best Chapo. Also her stance on female presidents reminds me of Anna.

she's the most politically savvy of them - keeps trying to pull them back from triumphalism and complacency etc and has some solid analyses not blinded by outrage. i think felix is def funniest, but if i were hiring a political adviser out of the lot it'd definitely be her

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

plus Felix has very unsexy feet

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

doesn't getting a job in msm defeat the point of your alt media platform

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
John and Stefan from Blocked Party have an article in the Atlantic about Cameo? :monocle:

The Dark, Chaotic, Utterly Mesmerizing Soul of Modern Celebrity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress it I'll post my podcast here: soundcloud.com/rockhardcaucus

We're in iowa and I should have posted this before the caucus, oh well. When we're not just doing bernie electoral propaganda, we discuss stupid iowa news and read terrible articles by the kinds of people who write op eds in iowa newspapers. We have an interview with Matt and Virgil from a couple days before the caucus and also an episode with Jack Allison shortly after.

Please don't doxx me, thanks