Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Mob posted:

There's another version that freezes on the spear and plays that Yes song like the anime that people get all horny for

You mean "Roundabout" the song played at the end credits for the first season of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. And if JoJo never makes you horny at all then I don't know what to tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

reminder that during this god awful diarrhea push they were giving Roman, The loving Big Show was the hardest working man in sports entertainment to get him over. taking this bump on the floor, that nightmare of a headscissors takedown over the top rope. The Big Show is good and The Big Dog is bad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ric Flair is in the area for NXT

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Why would an old person being in Florida be news for, oh, it's related to inflating his daughter's value as a "draw" isn't it.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
AEW Dark is weird

Luther vs Sonny Kiss

Britt Baker vs Myranda Alize

Dark Order vs Michael Nakazawa and Peter Avalon

Shawn Spears and Brandon Cutler vs Private Party

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

SalTheBard posted:

AEW Dark is weird

Luther vs Sonny Kiss

Britt Baker vs Myranda Alize

Dark Order vs Michael Nakazawa and Peter Avalon

Shawn Spears and Brandon Cutler vs Private Party

likely letting people rest for the ppv

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AEW Dark

Luther defeats Sonny Kiss
Britt Baker defeats Miranda Alize
Dark Order (Evil Uno and Stu Grayson) defeat Michael Nakazawa and Peter Avalon (with Leva Bates)
Private Party (Isiah Kassidy and Marq Quen) defeat Shawn Spears and Brandon Cutler

I'm fine with letting people rest for PPV. I'm not fine with this Sonny Kiss disrespect :[

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Luther has to bleed for Havoc and is closer to death than Sonny Kiss. Which is why Sonny Kiss and Brandon Cutler should have changed places because Kiss and Spears sounds like a loving hoot.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dave confirmed Goldberg/Reigns and Cena/Fiend are set for Mania

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave confirmed Goldberg/Reigns and Cena/Fiend are set for Mania

Hopefully plans change but I guess we'll know in a few hours

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Hopefully plans change but I guess we'll know in a few hours

These were the changes. 7-8 days ago it was still Reigns/Fiend

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Did he say which of those will be the universal title match?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

fatherofmustard posted:

Did he say which of those will be the universal title match?

He did not.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Chris James 2 posted:

These were the changes. 7-8 days ago it was still Reigns/Fiend

I know, hopefully they change again

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm actually looking forward to seeing Big Match John vs Fiend!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Hopefully plans change

I accept your apology

Goldberg/Reigns Universal title

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Per the Observer, two new matches to be set for Mania:

Otis vs Dolph

The Kabuki Warriors vs Nattie and Beth for the Women's Tag Titles.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

...just Otis? Vince really hates tag teams.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Big Match John vs Fiend!

If only so Cena can lose and become the Doctor of Thuganomics for another year or so

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Venomous posted:

...just Otis? Vince really hates tag teams.

Otis is the one who has a story going on, so it makes sense

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i have no idea if Tucker Sawyer is even a good wrestler or not but I can't help but feel sorry for the guy for being the absolute fastest I've ever seen a tag team wrestler turn in to "and the other guy"

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Kairi Sane? (not to goons but in WWE world)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

New match advertised on the venue site for Elimination Chamber https://www.wellsfargocenterphilly.com/events/detail/wwe-elimination-chamber

Miz and Morrison defending the tag titles in the Chamber against New Day, Usos, Lucha House Party, Heavy Machinery, and Dolph and Roode

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
looking forward to the jokes about Heavy Machinery not being able to fit in a pod together

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I would not at all be shocked if the Revival aren't booked once in their last month in the company

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Chris James 2 posted:

I would not at all be shocked if the Revival aren't booked once in their last month in the company

Honestly, that's probably the nicest way WWE treats most.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

The cycle is "Humiliate them for not signing." -> "Take them off TV for not signing." -> "Oh poo poo, maybe we should actually push them to try and convince them to stay."

Revival likely will not make it to step 3 again.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Nia Jax has to squash someone when she comes back

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Britt/Penelope beat Riho/Yuka in a Revolution Dark match when Kip helped Britt reverse something into the Lockjaw.

This probably helps get Yuka away from the feud since she lost of no fault of her own and transfers it to Riho.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Britt/Riho is kind of where I was hoping this whole thing would go eventually (ideally after Nyla/Riho III at Revolution). Britt focusing all her resentment on the joshi like Yuka as these "special attractions" who fly in and get top spots while she's there all the time makes a lot of sense, and Riho is of course the real target of her resentment who should eventually shut her up.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Yeah, it's a smart direction to take it. Yuka is hard to book because she's a part timer AND another fed's top champ so it limits what you can have her do. Riho doesn't have those restrictions.

And maybe down the road if you want to specifically pay off what Britt did to Yuka you have her show up to help Riho.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bianca Belair and Matt Riddle are in the area of Raw today

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
lmao Main roster Riddle is going to be so loving bad

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Chris James 2 posted:

Lol at keeping Riddle away from SD where Goldberg is

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

lmao if they just call up the nxt tag champs AGAIN

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

People are backstage at Raw a bunch now without getting called up though. The Bianca thing is probably just about Charlotte.

Also I will never not love Elimination Chamber as a match type, sorry not sorry.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Yeah, I think this is just the new reality now as they keep trying to interface the main roster with NXT to try to get people to not watch AEW.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

SamuraiFoochs posted:

People are backstage at Raw a bunch now without getting called up though. The Bianca thing is probably just about Charlotte.

Also I will never not love Elimination Chamber as a match type, sorry not sorry.

I don't think Bianca will be inserted into the Wrestlemania match, which is the thing that people are speculating. She lost clean to Rhea and Charlotte within a two week period. Bianca might just be there to support Montez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CarlCX posted:

NXT to try to get people to not watch AEW.

It will not work