Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Should i buy the breath of the wild dlc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Yes you should

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Anyone on here is allowed to buy it for me before I do.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

57 is how many times that sauce sucks it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Buy the dlc cav

I'm watching two different seasons of 90 Day Fiancé at once. After I finish one episode from one season I'll jump to another episode of the other.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
DLC is the loving best for BOTW. I love my precious horsey-cycle; his name is Horsey-Cycle

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm considering writing an autobiography in an effort to be able to commodify my story since so many people rave about my writing and how "inspiring" and whatever else my life's journey has been.

OTOH I'm unsure because it seems like something a self-indulgent trash person would do, and it might be terribly written, uninteresting bullshit.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Is there a place to post wrestling that's extra less mainstream than usual? GrappleMax Singapore is doing a show this Saturday night (Friday morning for most US peeps). They normally do live shows but due to the corona virus situation in SG, they decided to take health precautions and do a remote live stream show. I thought I'd just share in case anybody's up for some South East Asian action.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

pasolini time

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Cavauro posted:

57 is how many times that sauce sucks it

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm considering writing an autobiography in an effort to be able to commodify my story since so many people rave about my writing and how "inspiring" and whatever else my life's journey has been.

OTOH I'm unsure because it seems like something a self-indulgent trash person would do, and it might be terribly written, uninteresting bullshit.

Write it because you want to do it?

If anyone else reads it, it's a bonus?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok posted:

pasolini time

the man loves his poopoo lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

writing a book in spare time or time that you feel like working or being productive seems like it would be useful and therapeutic. you would probably even become more closely in-tune with your true self along the way. fucker

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Writer Cath posted:

Andromeda was a fun as hell show too, until Sorbo got the reins.

what is it with Kevin Sorbo ruining good things? The first couple Mythica movies were amazing until Sorbo decided to have more creative input.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

what is it with Kevin Sorbo ruining good things? The first couple Mythica movies were amazing until Sorbo decided to have more creative input.

He had a stroke and it basically ruined him.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/JordanPeele/status/1233064337566076928

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

writing a book in spare time or time that you feel like working or being productive seems like it would be useful and therapeutic. you would probably even become more closely in-tune with your true self along the way. fucker

Good point actually.

poo poo-rear end

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Looking forward to it

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Me when I worked in the food industry.

https://twitter.com/jjjjjjjjjjohn/status/1233124581419950086

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's cool and I follered that account. thanks

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh hell yes.

Also, loving :lol: at "Who would do this?" and a cut to (mostly) white people :xd:

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKZKmdZEjM

New Gorillaz is good

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Water wet, Gorillaz good :hai:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
no one on this website told me mad mike hughes died i feel let down

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:woop:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Cavauro posted:

No joke, it's legit worked for me.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Oh yeah

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/02/mr-bungle-in-studio/

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dear friends,

I had the experience today, not once but twice, of uncovering trauma I only sort of knew was there. That is the worst feeling in the world. If you know it's there at least you know. But if you only are half aware it's like getting gut punched. I just wanted to get this thought out. Thank you.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that sounds like an improfvement though but maybe i'm misunderstanding. i'm not sure. i'm going to watch a cassavetes and probably get emotnional from the movie i dont know what it's about but i have a good feeling

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

yea ok posted:

that sounds like an improfvement though but maybe i'm misunderstanding. i'm not sure. i'm going to watch a cassavetes and probably get emotnional from the movie i dont know what it's about but i have a good feeling

Long term it is but short term it's something mean.

I hope the movie was great. :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Somehow, some way, I had managed to never actually watch Blood Simple despite loving the Coen Brothers. I just watched Blood Simple. Everybody should watch Blood Simple.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

everybody rank your coens

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i watched "Faces" by john cassavetes and it was very good as expected. then i watched "The comedy" starring tim. it's a big morality thing and dont let your life succumb to sardonicism but tim is so funny in it lol

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1. Joel
2. Ethan

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

A raven landed on my side view mirror today it was really cool

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Big Huski Boi posted:

1. Joel
2. Ethan
Lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I haven’t seen them all but I think my top 3 are Barton Fink, A Serious Man, and Lebowski

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

A raven landed on my side view mirror today it was really cool

Did it say anything? :)

And Raising Arizona will be forever my favorite Coen Brothers film, though No Country For Old Men is probably their best.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

O Brother is the best one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jerusalem posted:

Did it say anything? :)

And Raising Arizona will be forever my favorite Coen Brothers film, though No Country For Old Men is probably their best.

It’s one of two huge ravens that live outside my work that I’ve been trying to befriend. This is a big step.

I haven’t seen that many Coens but I love mythology so I love O Brother