Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I support utilikilts because they're a slippery slope.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Is he wearing five other dresses under that?

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
Billy Porter is out there leading the way for all of us rn. That man looks gorgeous in a gown.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
When denying climate change gives you severe anxiety.

curious_yet_you_participate_in_society.jpg

Comments include:

quote:

Absolutely brilliant, so true.
What really gets to me is none of these activities or Greta Thunderbug say anything about all the space satellites that are launched daily, all that rocket fuel and going through the atmosphere, has got to be so much worse than a 4x4 or a log burner

quote:

I just ignore them all June. The planet is doing its THING as it has for millions of years.It warms up,it cools down,it does something in between. Much of what we do has little effect( yes I did extensive research on this) I agree littetr and plastic is bad, but I am sure MOST litter can be burned,along with waste food etc etc. Plastics are tricky.Surely though, with all the clever clogs out there,SOMEONE can come up with a method to destroy plastic? I am sure it's not rocket science,or is it? Actually, maybe we can actually use old plastic for rockets fuel ! Just a thought...

quote:

Of course, greta's boat didn't use satnav? She's coming to Bristol tomorrow, going to shut down all the roads, the local green lobby are raving about her coming here like the new messiah, the local police obviously hate her but have to say nothing for PC sake.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

InediblePenguin posted:

Billy Porter is out there leading the way for all of us rn. That man looks gorgeous in a gown.

I just want to have something soft to wear on occasion and have purple nails. Dresses are way too much work.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

PurpleXVI posted:

No lie, if it was socially acceptable for men to wear long skirts, you best believe I'd never wear pants again for 3/4's of the year.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

It starts off with wearing a long skirt and next thing you know you've conquered the entirety of North Africa, the Middle East, the Balkans, and Western Europe

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Knee-highs? Ugh, no thank you.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Who What Now posted:

Wait til you hear about the sandals.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Like I'm going to wear some skirt that doesn't cover my knees like some kind of wanton hussy.

For real though I'm thinking ankle length so I'm not accidentally flashing someone my underwear while doing stuff at work.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
used to own a broomstick skirt and i'd wear it all summer if i wasn't going to be leaving the house/my own yard. highly recommend

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

PurpleXVI posted:

Like I'm going to wear some skirt that doesn't cover my knees like some kind of wanton hussy.

For real though I'm thinking ankle length so I'm not accidentally flashing someone my underwear while doing stuff at work.

Don't wear underwear then. Problem solved and you get a refreshing breeze on your crotch parts.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A username/post combo I can appreciate at the genetic level. :hist101:

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

PurpleXVI posted:

Get yourself a lungi. You can wrap them around and turn them into shorts when you have to plant rice or ride a bike or something.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

Who What Now posted:

I just want to have something soft to wear on occasion and have purple nails. Dresses are way too much work.

1)Silk shirts and sweaters are hand-washable (dry flat), and for 2)babysit 5-year-old nieces. Or 13-year-old ones, I think there's a resurgence of purple at that age.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
*emerges from portal*

I've returned from the future and I must present my findings! Men! You will wear flowing garments of finest silk whose sheen matches those of the most magnificent pearls. Those not bound in matrimony advertise their status with ornate cockrings, the wealthy being able to display highly elaborate designs - I recall seeing such a highly bejeweled pair of jewels that when the sun's rays met them, I fell to my knees and wept and sighed at the glory. Married men wore really big grundies

I also saw Michelin Tires trying to get in on the baby yoda memes (memes makes a huge comeback in 3062 [the year I went on a visit to]) and it does not go well

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

PurpleXVI posted:

He's wearing tights under the tunic, not socks. It's basically this

For once teenage girl fashion is something we should all be emulating.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Leggings with long tanks are my go to outfit. Cotton stretchy leggings are ridiculously comfy. I want everyone to experience this lazy luxury.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Get yourself a lungi. You can wrap them around and turn them into shorts when you have to plant rice or ride a bike or something.

This looks so practical and comfy. I confess to being white as hell but I want one.

Picnic Princess posted:

Leggings with long tanks are my go to outfit. Cotton stretchy leggings are ridiculously comfy. I want everyone to experience this lazy luxury.

Once I was at a Halloween party and met a guy dressed as the Riddler and wearing bright green leggings. At the beginning of the night, he fussed about feeling weird in them. At the end, he was just incredulous about how comfortable leggings were and why couldn't he wear this all the time?

Only small amounts of alcohol was involved.

RoboRodent has a new favorite as of 01:15 on Feb 28, 2020

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Leggings are almost the perfect bottom garment:

-Appropriate to wear in most contexts
-Super-comfy
-Make your butt look fantastic

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Now leggings I can get behind because they make my calves look fabulous. Easily my best physical feature that are obscured by crappy man pants.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
i want to wear iron plate everywhere i go, just clanking the gently caress around and making everyone tired of my poo poo

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

if you feel uncomfortable wearing a skirt d/t societal reasons, the way to make it socially acceptable is to just dead-stare at anyone givin you guff for it

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
My gender identity is annoying. I am perfectly comfortable being a woman, but I am in no way comfortable with anything the world expects of me for being a woman. When I was a kid, I used to wish I was a boy just so other people would treat me like I'd like to be treated and not expect other things of me.

What I'm saying is... end the social construct of gender, FREE US ALL FROM ITS CHAINS

(if any guy would like to exchange societal expectations, hit me up)

In other news:
https://twitter.com/jasoncvincent/status/1233151700585926656

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Stare them dead in the eyes, close to the face, deliberately breathing in their exhaled air, smiling with cold, dead eyes. Nobody remains worried about gender conformity when I'm in the room.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Screaming Idiot posted:

i want to wear iron plate everywhere i go, just clanking the gently caress around and making everyone tired of my poo poo

You've already got the last part down at least :boom:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Inceltown posted:

You've already got the last part down at least :boom:

CLANK CLANK MOTHERFUCKER

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

T-man, I admit I got hosed up enough over your shitposting that I ended up having a whole conversation with a trans masculine friend about the meaninglessness of gender and what transitioning even means and we don't loving know, just do what you want. It was a good conversation.

Anyway, 10/10, gold star, would be shitposted again.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Love the ‘keep the politics out of it’ people who’d probably dance in the streets if he wore a Trump shirt.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
^^^

that is some truly terrible blocking out of a name.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Skwirl posted:

^^^

that is some truly terrible blocking out of a name.

I agree but with all respect : gently caress her. It’s a group post so name and shame these dumbshits.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

EL BROMANCE posted:

I agree but with all respect : gently caress her. It’s a group post so name and shame these dumbshits.

:agreed:

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

EL BROMANCE posted:

why, what is that going to do, get people to harass a mentally ill person for fun?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Don’t assume everyone who posts that nonsense is mentally ill. Most are just assholes.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
^
also extremely stupid.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I'm still legit confused as to what that lovely joke about greens parties being watermelons would even mean coming from an American

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I guess green on the outside but Communist on the inside? I really don't know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/DCBabylon1/status/1233089765899149312?s=19