Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Well, I think this is a super strong contender for the worst tattoo I’ve seen. Keeping the comment because “bendover surprise”?

[nms]https://i.imgur.com/o2IoEGN.jpg[/nms]

Red Oktober has a new favorite as of 18:47 on Feb 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Uhhh maybe NWS spoiler that plz

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Uhhh maybe NWS spoiler that plz

Could realistically move right on into NMS

Still not sure it’s worse than cat fetus thing.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm curious about the severely faded scribbling below the ovaries.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

OwlFancier posted:

I'm curious about the severely faded scribbling below the ovaries.

Meth is a hell of a drug

Edit:

Rotten Red Rod has a new favorite as of 19:11 on Feb 27, 2020

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I bet she didn't see this coming (sfw)

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

possibly :nms: if you are squeamish about eyeballs

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I've been getting an absolute shitload of tattooed eyeball news stories lately, has it exploded in popularity recently or just in reporting?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Jesus, that's just fuckin sad, holy poo poo, why would.you do that to yourself?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Elviscat posted:

why would.you do that to yourself?

that's what this thread constantly makes me think

"tattoo on the eyeball" sounds like a sick joke or form of torture or something only super hardcore crazy drug addicts would do, but nope some people think anything is cool

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Red Oktober posted:

Well, I think this is a super strong contender for the worst tattoo I’ve seen. Keeping the comment because “bendover surprise”?

[nms]https://i.imgur.com/o2IoEGN.jpg[/nms]

lmfao

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Christ it doesn't even look good, she just looks diseased

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Christ it doesn't even look good, she just looks diseased
It's ok, soon she won't even be able to tell, and get all the awful tattoos she wants

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Zaphod42 posted:

that's what this thread constantly makes me think

"tattoo on the eyeball" sounds like a sick joke or form of torture or something only super hardcore crazy drug addicts would do, but nope some people think anything is cool

From one story I read the artist is possibly facing jail time.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

This is like the 3rd/4th iteration of this story I've seen, and every time I just really can't feel sympathetic towards anyone who willingly pays for this.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

In super, super rare instances eyeball tattoos look at the very most kind of cool and then the rest of the time they look real lovely as well as make you go blind.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
When you need a physical manifestation of your mental illness: eyeball tattoos.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

I can just eyeball this, right?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Chichevache posted:

When you need a physical manifestation of your mental illness: eyeball tattoos.

"You're being so judgmental and auto-ableist!" *proceeds to saw my dick in half and hit it with a hammer till I cum blood* "This is very normal, you're the rear end in a top hat for saying it's unsafe and I need help."

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Jesus loving christ. Reading that article with a hangover is an INCREDIBLE way to feel very, very queasy.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

When I first saw this headline I thought it was going to be about people who get DNR tattoos or tattoos of their medical conditions, but it is not. Not tasteless, but I thought the thread might find it interesting nonetheless.

The World of Paramedical Tattoos

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

who is the rapper she was emulating?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

When I first saw this headline I thought it was going to be about people who get DNR tattoos or tattoos of their medical conditions, but it is not. Not tasteless, but I thought the thread might find it interesting nonetheless.

The World of Paramedical Tattoos

quote:

He tattooed nipples and a creative design of a ship’s anchor on her chest that says “I REFUSE TO SINK.”

Oh ffs

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

a fatguy baldspot posted:

who is the rapper she was emulating?

Popek

:nms: https://i.imgur.com/jokypAh.jpg :nms:

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIkK-XH6TG8 :nws:

The image is just him showing his coloured eyeballs, but the video has footage of his facial scarification that he had done, so beware.

Tears In A Vial has a new favorite as of 23:51 on Feb 29, 2020

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I will never understand what drives someone to facial scarification. I have a hard enough time understanding why somebody would want intentional body scars.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Kwyndig posted:

I will never understand what drives someone to facial scarification. I have a hard enough time understanding why somebody would want intentional body scars.

This can be applied to literally any kind of body modification, to ear, nose, and tongue piercings, tattoos, and the like. With very few exceptions, I think it's gross and silly, but it's not my body at stake, it's theirs, and my opinion doesn't (and shouldn't!) mean jack poo poo to them.

There's also many cultures that still practice ritual scarification and tattoos and the like, and have done so for thousands of years, and a lot of that is coming back as a way for repressed and colonized cultures to reassert themselves and reclaim some of their lost heritage. So if a Maori gets a ta moko, for example, the opinion of some pasty white gently caress like me doesn't and shouldn't matter. There are still lots of tribes all across the continent of Africa, for example, that still use scarification, both as a rite of passage and a way to mark an individual's identity -- a certain scar might mark one as being from a noble bloodline, or a reminder of ancestors past.

All of that aside, that doesn't mean some jackass should get a tattoo of Tweetie Bird jerking off onto a Minion, nor should it be okay for someone to literally blind themselves by tattooing their goddamned eyes. Those aren't cultural markings, those are, for the most part, dumbass white folks who think permanent mutilation is a great way to make up for a lack of personality.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Tears In A Vial posted:

Popek

:nms: https://i.imgur.com/jokypAh.jpg :nms:

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIkK-XH6TG8 :nws:

The image is just him showing his coloured eyeballs, but the video has footage of his facial scarification that he had done, so beware.

"that's the price, for my art" Lol, worth it

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

that sure is a tattoo of a nine year old meme you have there

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Memento posted:

that sure is a tattoo of a nine year old meme you have there

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I've seen tattooed eyeballs on people that look really good but it seems like unless you're willing to spend A LOT of money to get it done by the dude who invented the procedure there's a very high chance you'll go blind.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

A sign of future posts to come

https://mobile.twitter.com/ahrabik/status/1234201626937905152

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

There's some good replies to him

https://mobile.twitter.com/dan_fic/status/1234205975512600584

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

gently caress yeah reppin 502!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"

DandyLion posted:

gently caress yeah reppin 502!

Is that 502 or 504? I think that's the superdome on the left? Either way - terrible.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

I dunno this kinda owns lmao

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Paul Proteus posted:

Is that 502 or 504? I think that's the superdome on the left? Either way - terrible.

Yeah that’s definitely NOLA, so 504

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Zaphod42 posted: