Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

the original "google some wildly racist poo poo"
https://youtu.be/ca7IhkfBMes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Echo Chamber posted:

The "Sorry Everybody" meme after the 2004 election, which spawned spinoffs like "Not Sorry" "Apologies Accepted" and "No, Not Good Enough".

some of my friends started that

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I was independently calling things and people "basic" before the black people thought of it and I felt obliged to stop.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

the original "google some wildly racist poo poo"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmYMzxA_U-c

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Inceltown posted:

Trump has just announced a man who is only known for loving horses as his corona virus czar

tbf Pence is also known for causing an HIV epidemic in Indiana so he does have some experience with infectious diseases

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Ron Paul supporters getting a way better blimp than Baby Trump

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

zegermans posted:

this reminds me of the Schwarzenegger maid - like, you're gonna throw away your life for that?!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Ddn’t know Arnie was personally remaking and starring in Mrs doubtfire, but I wonder what the maid looks like

Also Lol’d remembering he was the governor of California

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I know no-one asked me but that hair-do does absolutely nothing for Jeb.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

what is this

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Was going to say it looked like Newt Gingrich got a wig (but that's David Petraus's wife)

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
PUMAs lol

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
HillaryIs44 in general

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
wapo fact checker:
Did Clinton laugh about a rapist’s light sentence and attack sexual harassment victims?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Milo getting invited to CPAC and then getting the boot for saying he was pro paedo.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

my former governor's brother went on a very long-running hoot-n-holler redneck rampage because, "no one can touch me", and he was correct

https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/barbara-shelly/article30611604.html

quote:

Farmer Jim Brownback, brother to Sam, the governor of Kansas, has a long history of bullying and terrorizing his neighbors in the small town of Parker, Kan. It’s chronicled in an eyepopping, if voluminous, report by Tim Carpenter of the Topeka Capital-Journal.

Folks can read for themselves the litany of accusations against Gov. Sam Brownback’s 56-year-old younger brother and some of his family members. They include drive-by shootings, death threats, detonating explosives on his property, slaying a neighbor’s dog, stealing a neighbor’s cattle, vandalizing adjacent property, hit-and-run driving and killing a fawn outside of hunting season and leaving it gutted in a neighbor’s driveway.

According to Carpenter’s story, neighbors in the small town, about 45 miles south of Olathe, describe Jim Brownback’s actions as “neighborhood terrorism.”

quote:

Has Jim Brownback’s connection to the governor protected him from prosecution? Or is local law enforcement just scared of him?

Neighbors say he brags that the former is the case, with remarks like “no one can touch me.”

The report chronicles one especially disturbing instance in which local sheriff’s deputies concluded that Jim Brownback should be arrested for criminal discharge of a firearm at an occupied dwelling, following a barrage of gunfire at the Peines’ home from a truck in which a “noticeably intoxicated” Brownback was riding.

The sheriff’s department told the Peine family that shotgun shells and other evidence would be sent to the Kansas Bureau of Investigation for testing, which might take 18 months.

That timeline seems odd. But after a year and half had passed, Joann Peine said the sheriff’s department told her the evidence was “lost.” It apparently never was sent to the KBI, and the Linn County sheriff and county prosecutor basically blame each other for why that wasn’t done.

And where is the governor while this is going on?

Sam Brownback refused an interview about the story. “I’m going to decline that opportunity,” spokeswoman Eileen Hawley told Carpenter.

gallows funny

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
How has he not been McElroy’d?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

MikeCrotch posted:

Speaking of funny poo poo: Paul Bremer firing the entire Iraqi army overnight

bremer trying to turn iraq into his own private libertopia

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
he tried to kill my dad

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
national policy yall

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I can only identify Yang and Holmes (lol) who else is funny in that one

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Barack Hussein in the middle

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Daymond John is there for some reason

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
here's most of them

quote:

President Obama and Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker announced today that nine new members have joined the Presidential Ambassadors for Global Entrepreneurship (PAGE) initiative:

• Brian Chesky, co-founder and CEO, Airbnb
  • Antonio Gracias, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, Valor Equity Partners
  • Julie Hanna, Executive Chair of the Board, Kiva
  • Elizabeth Holmes, Founder and CEO, Theranos
  • Daymond John, Founder, FUBU, and CEO, Shark Branding
  • Daniel Lubetzky, CEO and Founder, KIND Snacks
  • Ali Rosenthal, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Wealthfront
  • Debbie Sterling, Founder and CEO, GoldieBlox
  • Andrew Yang, Founder and CEO, Venture for America

i wonder if holmes did the voice in there

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I did a quick google, and it seems like Yang and Holmes are the only significantly lol people in the photo.

Law of probability demands someone else other than Holmes getting indicted in some corporate scandal since, or one of the dudes getting metooed, but alas nothing.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I just remembered Mike Pence hosed a horse

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Nix Panicus posted:

I just remembered Mike Pence hosed a horse

surely not a woman horse

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

taqueso posted:

surely not a woman horse

He was the bottom.

"There's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse" or whatever he said

edit: while I'm at it remember when 86 cop cars chased a UPS truck with the employee as a hostage in it and then absolutely lit it the gently caress up at a busy intersection, killing everyone inside including the UPS employee (not to mention some random bystander sitting in their car), and then UPS thanked the police

ALFbrot has issued a correction as of 21:56 on Feb 28, 2020

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inhumanoids

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

rib kid murdering a coal exec for the gently caress of it

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good. Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town',

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I can only identify Yang and Holmes (lol) who else is funny in that one

Sheryl Sandberg is in the front row

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

rib kid murdering a coal exec for the gently caress of it

rib kid's kid maybe

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

wapo fact checker:
Did Clinton laugh about a rapist’s light sentence and attack sexual harassment victims?
i love that the answer here is basically "yes but she was a lawyer and lawyers get to do this ergo it's a lie"

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
hey, remember that time when the CIA killed the Swedish prime minister? that was pretty funny, and also 34 years ago on the day today.

https://tribunemag.co.uk/2020/02/the-last-social-democrat

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
founder of pinkberry beat a homeless man with a tire iron.

I can't believe Elizabeth Holmes is a real person. I just can't get enough of her bottom shelf Steve Jobs look.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Chuka Umana posted:

founder of pinkberry beat a homeless man with a tire iron.

I can't believe Elizabeth Holmes is a real person. I just can't get enough of her bottom shelf Steve Jobs look.

there was a good article about how manufactured their look was, like it was some venture capital voodoo science. even holmes' dr. girlfriend voice was to grift investors

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

there was a good article about how manufactured their look was, like it was some venture capital voodoo science. even holmes' dr. girlfriend voice was to grift investors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Wealthfront lmfao