Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

coconono posted:

Laying in bed playing Rune Factory! Depression rules!

does rune factory have multiplayer? i also purchased the game, but have not opened it yet because ive been trying to finish wargroove

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

NienNunb posted:

Heat
Collateral
Manhunter
Thief
Miami Vice
The Insider
Last of the Mohicans
Public Enemies

But what of The Keep?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't like playing rune factory on 3ds because everything kind of blended together with my bad eyes. i think it was due to a combo of lowpoly and pastels or something? the switch vids look a bit easier to handle but i'm not 100% sure

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Goddamn it why am I so easily overwhelmed? gently caress.
Lemme just take out on a ride in my brainspace over the past hour or two.

~ Hmmmm want to buy Revolution. On BR live. But 50$ is bullshit.
~ Get a VPN. Then Revolution is cheap on Fite.
~ But that's MORE money. How do I even VPN.
~ Like this (opens webpage)
~ Oh that's easy...but ah gods that's even more money upfront.
~ But it will pay for itself over the course of 4 PPVs.
~ What if I wind up watching all the PPV at my friend's store after this. Then it's a waste.
~ Oh God what time is Revolution I keep getting conflicting reports.
~ Oh God why the gently caress am I struggling with this so much.
~ What if I buy the VPN then my friend is all 'plans were cancelled, PPV at the store'
~ But if I buy the VPN then the smart thing to do would be to drag my PC to the store so we can watch it like that.
~ But my tower weighs 100 pounds and is super awkward to move and then we have to gently caress around with internet settings and...and...
~ It weighs 10 pounds. You just have a brain thing where your tower is the heaviest thing on earth because you're so scared of moving it.

It just kinda goes on like this now I'm scared of everything.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Procrastinator posted:

does rune factory have multiplayer? i also purchased the game, but have not opened it yet because ive been trying to finish wargroove

Not that I’ve found. I got about halfway through the initial tutorial before my wife made me go eat something and act human

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

~ What if I wind up watching all the PPV at my friend's store after this. Then it's a waste.
~ What if I buy the VPN then my friend is all 'plans were cancelled, PPV at the store'
~ But if I buy the VPN then the smart thing to do would be to drag my PC to the store so we can watch it like that.
~ But my tower weighs 100 pounds and is super awkward to move and then we have to gently caress around with internet settings and...and...
~ It weighs 10 pounds. You just have a brain thing where your tower is the heaviest thing on earth because you're so scared of moving it.

$5.50 per month, you can just buy a single month: https://mullvad.net

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

ChrisBTY posted:

I don’t know if this helps, but I got the Nord VPN (yeah that upfront cost is a poo poo but way less than sling) and that in conjunction with the FITE.Tv app streams from my phone like a loving boss onto my chromecast. So, no tower moving required.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Big Huski Boi posted:

$5.50 per month, you can just buy a single month: https://mullvad.net

Thank you. I think this is the way to go because I usually don't do this ever and might not have to do this after this PPV. The point remains that I wish I could sort this stuff out better without kinda freaking out over it though.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

But what of The Keep?

Amazing soundtrack.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

ChrisBTY posted:

Thank you. I think this is the way to go because I usually don't do this ever and might not have to do this after this PPV. The point remains that I wish I could sort this stuff out better without kinda freaking out over it though.

Also use your nice new vpn to liberate art from Disney n’ such and it pays for itself instantly

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

ChrisBTY posted:

Freaking out is hard and your feelings are valid! It loving sucks to overthink stuff; remember to treat yourself with compassion. You’ve made it this far; you’re probably doing a whole lot more right than anything else.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

after bouncing off of it the first time, i gave pillars of eternity another try about a month ago and blew through it. then i picked up deadfire a few days ago and holy shiiiiiiitttt i'm hooked.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I did that same thing but right before deadfire came out. it was cool. eder was my brother and we went through everything together and then in the sequel i led him to a sacrificial altar thing on some remote island and stabbed him to death to receive a paltry reward and went on like nothing happened

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

If all you're trying to do is purchase AEW+ or Revolution then use a free VPN to appear to be from Hong Kong, buy it, and then turn the VPN off. Once you've purchased it Fite doesn't care where you are. Getting a full VPN is for when you're using a service with alternatives in other countries (like Netflix), get region locked out of something you want to view in Hd, or you don't want nasty letters from your ISP regarding :filez:

edit: DISREGARD THEY FIXED THIS LOOPHOLE

TTBF fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Mar 1, 2020

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i've been playing Rune Factory 4, and so far the biggest obstacle i've been trying to overcome is that you can't marry any of the mature, busty women in the game. you can only marry teenagers or children.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Thank you so much friends. You saved my wallet and my emotional well-being. It's the weirdest thing; thinking you can't do anything until you do it. Everything is just so overwhelming at times.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Seth Rollins posted:

i've been playing Rune Factory 4, and so far the biggest obstacle i've been trying to overcome is that you can't marry any of the mature, busty women in the game. you can only marry teenagers or children.

Dunno about marriage but I wanna put the smooches on that dragon

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

coconono posted:

Dunno about marriage but I wanna put the smooches on that dragon

go check out the fan art contest in the basement, if you have not done so already

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Seth Rollins posted:

go check out the fan art contest in the basement, if you have not done so already

I’d totally forgotten all the sheep were anarchists.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

ChrisBTY posted:

Friend I promise you it's not the end of the world if you just :filez: it, this is nothing to panic over. Look, I'll take the sixer for you.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's ok chris. some of us know that people don't care Too much about anxiety disorders, and we didn't like our last panic attack. Some...

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I've been using computers and doing illegal things on them for twenty six years or something and VPNs still kinda make my brain tweak and I dunno why but I hear ya Chris, I hear ya.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Lodge is Great Value-brand Hereditary. About to see The InSuckable Man, will report back.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I tried the VPN to Fite thing for the last PPV, and it was just not worth it. It kept disconnecting and being generally lovely. I'm just paying the full cost from now on.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

NienNunb posted:

The Lodge is Great Value-brand Hereditary. About to see The InSuckable Man, will report back.

my man speakin the truth right here

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Okay so twice in recent memory I've gotten single, almost completely painless blisters on the roof of my mouth but I don't ever remember burning my mouth, though it's basically the same exact thing that happens when I do do that. I'm not getting sores or blisters anywhere else. Again, they barely hurt if at all. They just feel weird in the sense of like hey there's a thing there. The common thread that I can remember is that I think both times I ate foods that could have bits with slightly sharp edges (croutons, for example). Could it be a thing that I slightly scraped my soft palate and the irritation blistered slightly? Because otherwise I don't know what the gently caress.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
blisters in the mouth is a sign that you have scurvy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Normal situation like this I just tell people to go to a doctor because they'll sort it out and then you don't have to worry about it anymore. Then I remember a lot of you who post here are American and I'm basically asking you to take out a 5th mortgage on your house :smith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Normal situation like this I just tell people to go to a doctor because they'll sort it out and then you don't have to worry about it anymore. Then I remember a lot of you who post here are American and I'm basically asking you to take out a 5th mortgage on your house :smith:

I could probably go to the doctor but it seems so unnecessary. It's literally exactly the same thing as when you burn your mouth on something except I don't recall burning my mouth recently so it's a little strange

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Is it not just a canker sore?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

illcendiary posted:

Is it not just a canker sore?

It feels like one except it doesn't hurt. I get those but when I do they hurt.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

When I was in my early twenties I called a canker sore a cold sore to my girlfriend at the time and she didn’t really know what a canker sore was, but she definitely knew what a cold sore was, and I couldn’t remember the word for canker sore, and hooooo boy that was a weird lovely conversation

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope it's not a bug's nest filled with eggs

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Captain Magic posted:

When I was in my early twenties I called a canker sore a cold sore to my girlfriend at the time and she didn’t really know what a canker sore was, but she definitely knew what a cold sore was, and I couldn’t remember the word for canker sore, and hooooo boy that was a weird lovely conversation

Yeah no I know what they are. I also get them but don't ever recall getting one where this is and it doesn't hurt.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yeah no I know what they are. I also get them but don't ever recall getting one where this is and it doesn't hurt.

Yeah I was just relating the anecdote.

I don’t know about your mouth bumps; I’m sorry. I choose to believe they are signs of good tidings.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

getting pretty sleepy now

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Foochs that can be a mild allergy at work.

Endless Mike posted:

I tried the VPN to Fite thing for the last PPV, and it was just not worth it. It kept disconnecting and being generally lovely. I'm just paying the full cost from now on.
You just disconnect after paying they do not care.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Yeah Airplaying Fite from iPad to Apple TV was seamless. Really worth the few extra bucks for a VPN

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Spiderdrake posted:

Foochs that can be a mild allergy at work.
You just disconnect after paying they do not care.

I wonder what it could be but yeah maybe. My mom looked at it and said it didn't even look like a blister, it was more just like a little bump thing. :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I wonder what it could be but yeah maybe. My mom looked at it and said it didn't even look like a blister, it was more just like a little bump thing. :iiam:
Who knows? Look at what you've been eating, a mild seasoning you just started using could be contaminated, or perhaps a new dish soap, hand soap, that only the really soft skin blisters for? Allergies are weird.

There was this brand of atta flour I'd make pizza crusts out of that caused the lines on the inner sides of my fingers around the joints to bleed.