Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Kenny Omega & Hangman Page (C) vs. The Young Bucks for the AEW Tag Team Titles - AEW Revolution 2/29

Kenny Omega reminding everybody he's one of the greatest wrestlers on the planet... and he was one of only FOUR incredible wrestlers in this match! What an incredible, incredible match. That Young Bucks stealing the Double V-Trigger spot and Kenny's kickout at one spot was sensational.

2nd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

karmicknight posted:

MOTYC: Cowboy Bebop (Adam Page and Kenny Omega vs. The Young Bucks, AEW World Tag Team Title Match AEW Revolution, 02/29

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

3rd

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Kenny Omega & Hangman Page (C) vs. The Young Bucks for the AEW Tag Team Titles - AEW Revolution 2/29

Kenny Omega reminding everybody he's one of the greatest wrestlers on the planet... and he was one of only FOUR incredible wrestlers in this match! What an incredible, incredible match. That Young Bucks stealing the Double V-Trigger spot and Kenny's kickout at one spot was sensational.

NTH and a minimum of all of the stars.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Moty: Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs Young Bucks AEW Revolution

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

karmicknight posted:

MOTYC: Cowboy Bebop (Adam Page and Kenny Omega vs. The Young Bucks, AEW World Tag Team Title Match AEW Revolution, 02/29

Yes very much this

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
MOTYC: Cowboy Bebop vs. Young Bucks, holy fuckin poo poo

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I think that's one of the best matches I have ever seen. Nth

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

One of the best tag team matches I've ever seen. Definitely top 3 in the US.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

karmicknight posted:

this ruled

jim ross sucks

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Yes

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Jerusalem posted:

MOTY: Kenny Omega & Hangman Page (C) vs. The Young Bucks for the AEW Tag Team Titles - AEW Revolution 2/29

🐄👦💩 🐄👦💩 🐄👦💩 🐄👦💩 nth

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jerusalem posted:

Hell loving yeah, nth

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Jerusalem posted:

Jesus loving christ yes

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jerusalem posted:

Nth nth a million times nth!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

MOTYC Bucks/Hangman and Omega: AEW Revolution

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

HM for Darby/Sammy

MOTYC for the tag match

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Kenny Omega reminding everybody he's one of the greatest wrestlers on the planet... and he was only one of FOUR incredible wrestlers in this match! What an incredible, incredible match. That Young Bucks stealing the Double V-Trigger spot and Kenny's kickout at one spot was sensational.

Yes agreed. Liked all the call outs to the elite including Hangman busting out the cross face chicken wing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Kenny Omega reminding everybody he's one of the greatest wrestlers on the planet... and he was only one of FOUR incredible wrestlers in this match! What an incredible, incredible match. That Young Bucks stealing the Double V-Trigger spot and Kenny's kickout at one spot was sensational.

nth

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Junpei Hyde posted:

MOTYC Bucks/Hangman and Omega: AEW Revolution

Not that it needs it but nth that was incredible

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Perfectly melodramatic without becoming corny, my match of the year so far

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

MassRafTer posted:

One of the best tag team matches I've ever seen. Definitely top 3 in the US.

Agree with both.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Simultaneous MOTYC/WMOTYC to Goldberg vs Bray Wyatt and Ricochet vs Brock Lesnar from WWE Blood Money

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HM: Cody vs. MJF - AEW Revolution 2/29

A complete loving mess and I loved it.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

strong disagree

MOTYC: Cody vs. MJF - AEW Revolution 2/29

that was beautiful and perfect after a slow start

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

2nd

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, seconded. Very old school mess but it never lost me emotionally.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
WMOTYC: Cody vs MJF AEW Revolution 2/29

that loving stunk. I was expecting it to get into some sort of high gear and it never did??? I feel like i completely missed why MJF was bleeding and i couldn't stop laughing at the awful band and cody's awful tattoo along with that dumb ending. For a grudge match that didn't feel like one and it never felt like they clicked in the ring. The segments leading up to this were much better than the pay off

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

WMOTY: Cody's neck tattoo vs my eyes

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

you know what, nth.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I'll go HM. The actual match quality wasn't high enough for MOTYC but the story was amazing.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

WMOTY: Cody's neck tattoo vs my eyes

Squash

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

MOTYC: Orange Cassidy vs. PAC. :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Akileese posted:

I'll go HM. The actual match quality wasn't high enough for MOTYC but the story was amazing.

But... I put HM as well.....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MOTYC: PAC vs. Orange Cassidy - AEW Revolution 2/29

This isn't irony, this was a genuinely great match even outside of just how much fun it was. I was smiling ear to ear from start to finish.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

This was a genuinely great match even outside of just how much fun it was. I was smiling ear to ear from start to finish.

2nd

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

This isn't irony, this was a genuinely great match even outside of just how much fun it was. I was smiling ear to ear from start to finish.

second

people will learn of the greatness of OC

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MOTYC: PAC vs. Orange Cassidy, AEW Revolution, 2/29

Legit the most entertaining match I’ve seen this year. Superb.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MOTYC: PAC vs Orange Cassidy, AEW Revolution, Feb 29th

Orange Cassidy is the best wrestler in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

nth