Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
matt was catching himself starting to call public figures as having down syndrome like a year ago

he owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

why the gently caress am i blocked by yasha levine lol

It says "Ok this is funny. @NellieBowles-- the author of this scandalized NYT article about the supposedly fake leftists (they make money!) of @CHAPOTRAPHOUSE leading the youngs to a bad, violent revolution-- is a member of the oldest oligarch family in California." Then a link to that NYTimes piece.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Atrocious Joe posted:

The new Richard Stanley movie is looking good though

https://twitter.com/Negrostopheles/status/1233911245117513729?s=20

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

they shouted out this exact tweet at the live show

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Doc Hawkins posted:

they shouted out this exact tweet at the live show

which one said the first word

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Goa Tse-tung posted:

oh cmon theres plenty of rich people in cali, why the fuss

aaand they control all the water in california lmao
She's my sister! She's my podcaster! She's my sister AND my podcaster!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

why the gently caress am i blocked by yasha levine lol

lol

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Shipon posted:

i keep hearing people talk about the slurs the chapo boys use and it's like, i can't think of anything they've said other than maybe "retard" in their early episodes. it's all hearsay from people who don't listen but say they've heard things

The punchline to all the wokescolds who say things like "Chapo Trap House's name is a slur" or "they're alienating the real left, people like me on twitter," is that Chapo have actively done more to try and make these people's lifes better than all of these unbearable accounts combined.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Hey fun fact you may not have even realized when you post this: the authors of these two articles - Bari Weiss and Nellie Bowles - are dating each other.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

lancemantis posted:

They don’t want anyone to actually have left politics they just want to have their little wokescold clique brand

:agreed:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

matt was catching himself starting to call public figures as having down syndrome like a year ago

he owns

D-...Brain Damage

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

my man gonna fall off a bench like Japanese Ronald McDonald

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

someone felix's age with access to premium spotify should not have music taste that remarkably lovely. idk how he does it.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

they were all so small in person

well, almost all

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

gh0stpinballa posted:

someone felix's age with access to premium spotify should not have music taste that remarkably lovely. idk how he does it.

how bad we talking?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
he strikes me as a Five Finger Death Punch kind of a guy

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Me: "Para-social relationships are creepy as hell and it's absolutely loving insane to make sweeping statements about someone I've never mets personal life and mental health drawn mostly from a scrapbook of impressions including two sentences from an episode of a podcast where they were pretending to be a soundcloud rapper"

Also Me: "Felix clearly is experiencing arrested development based off of his Fortnite and music choices, no doubt brought about by his lower-middle class midwestern upbringing. Virgil, meanwhile, is more of a true Gamer as he likes some of the games I like, but he doesn't like them in the right way which is a shame. Matt can get it"

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

gh0stpinballa posted:

I've never heard Lil Uzi Vert's music but I just found out he owns this car so I'm gonna say he's good and Felix is right to like him

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

The Chad Jihad posted:

Me: "Para-social relationships are creepy as hell and it's absolutely loving insane to make sweeping statements about someone I've never mets personal life and mental health drawn mostly from a scrapbook of impressions including two sentences from an episode of a podcast where they were pretending to be a soundcloud rapper"

Also Me: "Felix clearly is experiencing arrested development based off of his Fortnite and music choices, no doubt brought about by his lower-middle class midwestern upbringing. Virgil, meanwhile, is more of a true Gamer as he likes some of the games I like, but he doesn't like them in the right way which is a shame. Matt can get it"

don't leave out "felix's affection for and fantastic impression of Joe Biden are both rooted in losing his dad to senility"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
my mother asked me recently what podcasts i listen to and i mentioned chapo, but just said it was "political." then she saw that NYT article and texted me: "is this that podcast you listen to? now i i have to listen to it!"

so she'll be a dirtbag marxist-leninist in a few weeks. she is pretty apolitical but has some union history: she was in the international ladies garment workers union for a minute when she young

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
I was listening to Cum Town at work and a colleague surprised me and asked what I was listening to

It was an awkward couple of seconds while I worked out something to say I tell you

MikeCrotch has issued a correction as of 23:30 on Mar 1, 2020

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

MikeCrotch posted:

I was listening to Cum Town at work and a colleague surprised me and asked what I was listening to

It was an awkward couple of seconds while I worked out something to say

“Don’t worry about it”

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

lancemantis posted:

“Don’t worry about it”

I had to go through a Seinfeldian moment of "do not say Cum Town. Do NOT say Cum Town" first

(I said Citations Needed)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

MikeCrotch posted:

It was an awkward couple of seconds while I worked out something to say I tell you

"The audio recording from 'Grizzly Man.'"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

has anyone edited the footage of Grizzly Mas so that Werner Herzog is listening to Stav laughing during that scene

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Doc Hawkins has issued a correction as of 06:49 on Mar 10, 2020

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i am quite interested in other people's balls, so this is good news for me

slurp slurp

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

The Chad Jihad posted:

yeah i just see his spotify recommends on insta and i think they're all terrible, i wasn't trying to psychologically profile the guy. that would be weird.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Helsing posted:

Hey fun fact you may not have even realized when you post this: the authors of these two articles - Bari Weiss and Nellie Bowles - are dating each other.

Journalism really is all just one big clique of upper class failchildren all loving each other

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gh0stpinballa posted:

yeah i just see his spotify recommends on insta and i think they're all terrible, i wasn't trying to psychologically profile the guy. that would be weird.

time to get on the train by having us psychologically profile your Spotify recommends

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

does felix really like garbage music or is it just a bit

remember https://twitter.com/robert_jordan1/status/1202619451599998976?lang=en

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the only person in the chapo cum town extended universe with legit good music tastes is stav who put me on to this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETrBBr-HLLI

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Percelus posted:

the only person in the chapo cum town extended universe with legit good music tastes is stav who put me on to this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETrBBr-HLLI

this is a damning indictment of And Introducing

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

has anyone edited the footage of Grizzly Mas so that Werner Herzog is listening to Stav laughing during that scene

"You must never gently caress this man's dad."

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Percelus posted:

does felix really like garbage music or is it just a bit

remember https://twitter.com/robert_jordan1/status/1202619451599998976?lang=en

cum town races

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Atrocious Joe posted:

Someone must have done it with Dan Nainan.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Felix has interesting musical tastes. he likes that zoomer rap but he also seems to be into weird goth poo poo. i don't know what his wavelength is.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the soundcloud rap is fine i guess, my gf listens to it despite being 30

it really varies from artist to artist since some of them have talent and others are just riding the wave (looking at you lil xan you poo poo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgj7gnjcHLI

the funniest poo poo to me is that adam 22 got that vampire lisa simpson face tatt after learning zoomers didn't know about good season simpsons or seinfeld

Percelus has issued a correction as of 04:31 on Mar 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Victory Position posted:

this is a damning indictment of And Introducing

And Introducing will be cancelled as soon as someone actually listens to it