Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HoneyBakedMAN posted:

I'm just visiting from the addiction/recovery thread to make myself feel better. What's Clifford in for now?

I think over 70k and a waifu pillow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Sarsapariller posted:

Video Game Self-Abuse

Once again you’re a brave man.

I always marvel at how disjointed that whole mission system is. Like what is the ultimate design goal? What’s the point of the mission givers? Is star citizen supposed to have a storyline/characters? Are you supposed to just grind out a few handcrafted missions? Or is the content supposed to be dynamically generated by NPCs and players?

HoneyBakedMAN posted:

I'm just visiting from the addiction/recovery thread to make myself feel better. What's Clifford in for now?

He spends most of his time role playing a big tiddy anime girl with tentacles for legs on VR chat, and then streaming his shame to a weird group of weebs. But he still throws a few thousand dollars here and there on the great SC dumpster fire.

He hasn’t posted an exact total in a while, but it looks like he’s up to 60-70k right now.

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Mar 1, 2020

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

colonelwest posted:

Once again you’re a brave man.

I always marvel at how disjointed that whole mission system is. Like what is the ultimate design goal? What’s the point of the mission givers? Is star citizen supposed to have a storyline/characters? Are you supposed to just grind out a few handcrafted missions? Or is the content supposed to be dynamically generated by NPCs and players?

I'm saying this as someone who's spent multiple hours in the game, but has never bothered to look up any documentation on it because I only play a couple times a year and the whole thing gets up-ended constantly so everything written online is wrong. The missions are wildly inconsistent. There are basically two types- procgen missions and hand-crafted ones. The procgens are the ones I tend to play. They just kind of spin up in your quest menu with no rhyme or reason. Sometimes you'll get a bunch of stuff for nearby planets, sometimes they will expect you to fly to the other end of the loving system between every mission. Sometimes there just aren't any at all. My suspicion is that this is because the missions are physically, actually located in space and so other players grabbing poo poo will cause it to not be available to you- but I really have no idea.

There are like 5 procgen missions:
* Get a box somewhere and deliver it somewhere else, usually on another planet. The box is usually illegal and if you're caught with it you will get a crime penalty. If you try to run from the interdiction you will also get a crime penalty. Guess what happens if you fight the interdiction? Also crime penalty. These are basically "I would like to be a criminal now" plus some added delivery time. Most players try to stack a bunch of pick-ups on one planet and then spend time flying around to deliver them all. Unfortunately this is still very risky as the act of placing a box on your ship is very likely to cause you, the box, or your ship to explode. Plus a lot of the drop-off points bug out and refuse to accept your deliveries.

* Go kill a guy in random space. The guy is always, always a security officer flying a small single-seat fighter. This means this mission is also, you guessed it, an automatic crime penalty. They pay next to nothing and are worthless.

* Go kill 3 satellites in random space. These are extremely boring and easy but pay very well and don't require much combat as long as you can fly faster than the 700 enemy ships that will try to come after you.

* Go kill a pack of ships in random space. These are impossible to solo in anything short of a battleship and are designed for group play, which I have never bothered to do because gently caress interacting with any other Citizen.

* Land somewhere and shoot people indoors. Exclusively ground based and usually extremely bugged, with poo poo like turrets that respawn in 30 seconds and blow your ship up after it has landed. Do not recommend attempting unless you have a co-pilot or feel like landing far, far away from the base. The indoor shooting is as lackluster as you'd expect.

That's basically it for random stuff. You'll see those five missions endlessly copy-pasted in your menu, often the same exact mission offered a dozen times or more, with the names swapped (and sometimes without even that, they often leave <PLACEHOLDER> tags in their poo poo). For the scripted stuff, there are supposed to be six or seven mission givers scattered around the system who will contact you when you trigger them. The triggers are impossible to guess and seem pretty bugged though. Half the time I'll get messages from all the crime guys as soon as I log in, despite having a clean slate. And of course each one of these guys is tucked away on a planet in a unique bar or whatever, behind a 30 minute flight and 15 minute train ride and 5 minute walk, and none of them will talk to you by phone in the year of our lord three thousand or whatever it is. Anyway you show up and they all have "Unique" missions for you, which invariably are just box deliveries or equally stupid poo poo. Do those missions, assuming they don't bug, and you might be able to progress to their next quests. The furthest I've ever gotten is the second quest for one of these guys- usually they just stop offering you more missions. Log out or die, and the entire chain resets. Yes, really. You have to do it all in one sitting without crashing. My impression is that the "Climax" of these quest chains is the poo poo that Citizens like to go on about, the raid on the space yacht or the new attack on the Idris. I have never had the patience to find out.

It should be pretty apparent by now that Star Citizen's design isn't just incidentally un-fun. It is literally anti-fun. It destroys all fun it comes into contact with. It is the most drab, dull, soul-sucking slog I have ever had the displeasure to grind through, and I'm a person who thought the Arma 2 zombie survival mod was a great time. Every aspect of the Star Citizen mission system is designed with one purpose in mind: to waste your loving time. That's it, that's the heart and soul of it. The game wants you to spend 4 hours "Playing," where playing consists of 3.5 hours of your ship on auto-pilot and 30 minutes of you moving boxes. Do that and you'll be rewarded with 1/100th of a new spaceship or whatever. It is the worst.

Sarsapariller fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Mar 1, 2020

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sarsapariller posted:

I'm saying this as someone who's spent multiple hours in the game, but has never bothered to look up any documentation on it because I only play a couple times a year and the whole thing gets up-ended constantly so everything written online is wrong. The missions are wildly inconsistent. There are basically two types- procgen missions and hand-crafted ones. The procgens are the ones I tend to play. They just kind of spin up in your quest menu with no rhyme or reason. Sometimes you'll get a bunch of stuff for nearby planets, sometimes they will expect you to fly to the other end of the loving system between every mission. Sometimes there just aren't any at all. My suspicion is that this is because the missions are physically, actually located in space and so other players grabbing poo poo will cause it to not be available to you- but I really have no idea.

There are like 5 procgen missions:
* Get a box somewhere and deliver it somewhere else, usually on another planet. The box is usually illegal and if you're caught with it you will get a crime penalty. If you try to run from the interdiction you will also get a crime penalty. Guess what happens if you fight the interdiction? Also crime penalty. These are basically "I would like to be a criminal now" plus some added delivery time. Most players try to stack a bunch of pick-ups on one planet and then spend time flying around to deliver them all. Unfortunately this is still very risky as the act of placing a box on your ship is very likely to cause you, the box, or your ship to explode. Plus a lot of the drop-off points bug out and refuse to accept your deliveries.

* Go kill a guy in random space. The guy is always, always a security officer flying a small single-seat fighter. This means this mission is also, you guessed it, an automatic crime penalty. They pay next to nothing and are worthless.

* Go kill 3 satellites in random space. These are extremely boring and easy but pay very well and don't require much combat as long as you can fly faster than the 700 enemy ships that will try to come after you.

* Go kill a pack of ships in random space. These are impossible to solo in anything short of a battleship and are designed for group play, which I have never bothered to do because gently caress interacting with any other Citizen.

* Land somewhere and shoot people indoors. Exclusively ground based and usually extremely bugged, with poo poo like turrets that respawn in 30 seconds and blow your ship up after it has landed. Do not recommend attempting unless you have a co-pilot or feel like landing far, far away from the base. The indoor shooting is as lackluster as you'd expect.

That's basically it for random stuff. You'll see those five missions endlessly copy-pasted in your menu, often the same exact mission offered a dozen times or more, with the names swapped (and sometimes without even that, they often leave <PLACEHOLDER> tags in their poo poo). For the scripted stuff, there are supposed to be six or seven mission givers scattered around the system who will contact you when you trigger them. The triggers are impossible to guess and seem pretty bugged though. Half the time I'll get messages from all the crime guys as soon as I log in, despite having a clean slate. And of course each one of these guys is tucked away on a planet in a unique bar or whatever, behind a 30 minute flight and 15 minute train ride and 5 minute walk, and none of them will talk to you by phone in the year of our lord three thousand or whatever it is. Anyway you show up and they all have "Unique" missions for you, which invariably are just box deliveries or equally stupid poo poo. Do those missions, assuming they don't bug, and you might be able to progress to their next quests. The furthest I've ever gotten is the second quest for one of these guys- usually they just stop offering you more missions. Log out or die, and the entire chain resets. Yes, really. You have to do it all in one sitting without crashing. My impression is that the "Climax" of these quest chains is the poo poo that Citizens like to go on about, the raid on the space yacht or the new attack on the Idris. I have never had the patience to find out.

It should be pretty apparent by now that Star Citizen's design isn't just incidentally un-fun. It is literally anti-fun. It destroys all fun it comes into contact with. It is the most drab, dull, soul-sucking slog I have ever had the displeasure to grind through, and I'm a person who thought the Arma 2 zombie survival mod was a great time. Every aspect of the Star Citizen mission system is designed with one purpose in mind: to waste your loving time. That's it, that's the heart and soul of it. The game wants you to spend 4 hours "Playing," where playing consists of 3.5 hours of your ship on auto-pilot and 30 minutes of you moving boxes. Do that and you'll be rewarded with 1/100th of a new spaceship or whatever. It is the worst.

Those attack the base missions, those are the ones where the NPCs just stand around while you shoot them in the face?

Also, copy/pasted missions with just different names? Wait, are they copying ED now?!

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Agony Aunt posted:

Those attack the base missions, those are the ones where the NPCs just stand around while you shoot them in the face?

Also, copy/pasted missions with just different names? Wait, are they copying ED now?!

Yes. They don't always just stand around- sometimes they fail to spawn at all, meaning the mission is an automatic failure after you've flown all the way out there.

There's also one to clear NPC's off of a single space station. It's very hard to get that one, because usually someone kills them the instant they spawn which of course causes the mission not to exist anymore. It's a very well thought out system, tying the missions to explicit spawns. It's always really funny to go into one of the "Kill this target" mission areas after a server's been up for a while, because there will be like 30 ships just kind of meandering in the asteroid field, each one tied to some loving objective somewhere. A dedicated griefer could screw up a lot of people just by parking a gunboat in one of those.

One of the things I explicitly don't care about in MMO's is a little bit of copy-paste. As long as the core loop is fun, the mission system should just be a way to keep you doing the loop for ever-increasing rewards. The problem with Star Citizen is that you need an absolute truck of a ship to do any of the combat beyond the most basic low-level stuff, and it's just not fun in the slightest. This is compounded by every mission needing 3 to 4 times the actual "Play" time just to travel to and from the target, the travel being fraught with tons of UI and crash bugs. It's a gigantic house of cards, half of them are missing or on fire, and it feels incredibly bad to play. I usually don't get more than an hour in before I'm just done with it.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Horizon Burning posted:

unless this is a very rascist joke, that's not toast/moma

Nah he has a look of shame and self loathing and intense emptiness,he’s deffo Moma.

Sample_text
Apr 28, 2018

by VideoGames
Off-topic, but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4xhp8I7cY4

Meanwhile in Space Engineers land. You know, that old minecraft in space game that nobody cares about.
Watch till the end, it might surprise you.

Ahem :

quote:

No other game is attempting anything like this....

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

quote:

I think someone is in my room... or i got new boots?

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Sarsapariller posted:

I usually don't get more than an hour in before I'm just done with it.

Oh, it really starts to shine about ninety minutes in...

:D

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

HoneyBakedMAN posted:

Just add these together

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

HoneyBakedMAN posted:

over 100k

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

:reddit::
"CR, whatever is happening, the community deserves an update on S42, or at the very least an acknowledgement on the roadmap stagnation. In your words:"

ThePledge.jpg

--The Pledge is half the reason I backed. Re-reading it recently was disappointing.
Just wish CIG did a better job of meeting the standards set for it from the beginning

--For me, a longtime backer, it isn't that things are are delayed, discarded, or broken. It's the lack of a substantive why beyond "development is hard."

--This might come as a shock to you, but the majority of backers actually want this game to be completed, and withholding funding isn't the way to get that done.

--Chris: We're still working on it. This subreddit: We knew it the entire time, CIG has the best communication!
We've been through this a thousand times. Go play something else for a while and relax. They're working on the game, and the subreddit having another collective anxiety attack between updates won't speed it along. This community becomes an amplified echo chamber of [concern] sometimes, and it's silly. You all backed so Chris could make the game his way. He's making it his way. Don't get pissy now because you stopped liking his way. It's been like this for years.

--What you fail to take into account is that the only reason we got the roadmap was because the community decided collectively CIG's media silence was unacceptable and put pressure on the company. We cannot just stand idly by as CIG again employs a media silence and refuses to acknowledge the fact that S42 is massively behind schedule or explain why all of the core features for Star Citizen are years behind schedule, being pushed ever further out.

CIG has our respect when it engages with the community and is open and transparent. When it fails we have every right to demand better, especially when quarter of a billion dollars has been poured into development.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Dementropy posted:

CIG has our respect when it engages with the community and is open and transparent. When it fails we have every right to demand better, especially when quarter of a billion dollars has been poured into development.

Stupidity is its own reward — you deserve nothing more than what you've gotten. :cawg:

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Dementropy posted:

--Chris: We're still working on it. This subreddit: We knew it the entire time, CIG has the best communication!
We've been through this a thousand times. Go play something else for a while and relax. They're working on the game, and the subreddit having another collective anxiety attack between updates won't speed it along. This community becomes an amplified echo chamber of [concern] sometimes, and it's silly. You all backed so Chris could make the game his way. He's making it his way. Don't get pissy now because you stopped liking his way. It's been like this for years.

Why can't people be more positive. *sigh*. Just pledge and gently caress off.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

AbstractNapper posted:

Why can't people be more positive. *sigh*. Just pledge and gently caress off.

That quote was from one of the more popular faces of Star Citizen on Twitch.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Traditional development can be harsh but please remember that Frontier Developments are trying to achieve reasonably good games for reasonable costs and that the developers who work on it are passionate people that are trying their best. Let's be supportive so that their passion will only grow. posted:

lol

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

I wonder how much pictures like that just drive Chris crazy. Large successful office space, huge amount of happy successful developers and employees, released games. It's like he is a kid playing dress up with his dad's clothes

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

monkeytek posted:

I wonder how much pictures like that just drive Chris crazy. Large successful office space, huge amount of happy successful developers and employees, released games. It's like he is a kid playing dress up with his dad's clothes

That's pretty much CIG's entire reason for existing - to mimic success. It's funny, really, how real life and his game converge. Chris looks at the superficial qualities of successful game studios and burns backer cash to emulate the surface appearance, while not understanding any of the corporate machinery underneath. And in the game itself, he mimics the superficial appearance of functional games, while not understanding the engine and the complex underpinnings of what makes a game work.

The backers, similarly, have the surface appearance of grown, adult men, but ... well, you know.

This whole project is about playing pretend at every level.

Sandepande
Aug 19, 2018

Scruffpuff posted:

This whole project is about playing pretend at every level.

Except for the money spent, not a lot of pretending there...

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

trucutru posted:

Just add these together

I've never seen someone save so much money on a video game. Someone appoint this man to run the global economy!

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

K8.0 posted:

I've never seen someone save so much money on a video game. Someone appoint this man to run the global economy!

You want to know something really scary? This is just for SC, we don't know how much he has spent on his other "pursuits" in the gaming world. His hovercraft pc probably set him back $5k+ alone.

ImperfectTense
Sep 12, 2017

Sarsapariller posted:

Fidelitee the Mystery Dev

Fidelitee’s a Mystery Dev: he’s called the Chosen One—
For he’s the master criminal who can collect the funds.
He’s the bafflement of Scotland Yard, the Flying Squad’s despair:
For when the latest deadline's reached—Fidelitee's not there!

Fidelitee, Fidelitee, there’s no one like Fidelitee,
For he’s a fiend in garbage shape, a monster of depravity.
You may meet him at the Citcon, you may see him in the square—
But when the patch day comes around, Fidelitee’s not there!

Fidelitee, Fidelitee, there’s no one like Fidelitee,
He’s broken every human law, he breaks the law of gravity.
His powers of levitation would make a backer stare,
And when you finally see the game—Fidelitee’s not there!
You may seek him in the spaceship ramps, you may look up in the air—
But I tell you once and once again, Fidelitee’s not there!

This is a thing of beauty

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

TheAgent posted:

btw if the stock market keeps this up this is the end of SC

Is this tied to anything or are you just doing a Derrick talking about ELEs?

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pfft, traditional development? What do they know? That's for wusses! (for the love of god, please tell me wusses isn't a word that is offensive to some group!) Low risk, games get shipped, people can play them! Where's the fun in that?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Agony Aunt posted:

(for the love of god, please tell me wusses isn't a word that is offensive to some group!)

What is wrong with you

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
Stop trying to reignite that poo poo please.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

On the one hand: we should always support creatives and there's no reason to bash a team for the decisions of their bosses. We're all just working stiffs and some solidarity with the people who produce the stuff we consume is a good thing.

On the other hand: Gamers seem to think that salt-filled rage posts are the best way to actually get their will enacted in most games, and one of the saddest things about gaming as a culture is how often the big companies validate that by ignoring very on-point criticism until it starts to become a big bottom line hit. Creativity is not really celebrated in the industry as a whole- barring some of the indy studios, 99% of gamedev at this point is just like movies now- it's just CGI teams working in factory conditions to pump out art assets as fast as possible while a very small core of engineers does the technical work. Creative direction? What's that? Just get one of those idiots that the fans still worship and slap him up front, a Todd Howard or who the gently caress ever. Given a set of producers as out of touch as that, and a set of fans who, let's face it, are basically all garbage people to begin with, is it any wonder that every sub is full of constant autistic screeching, and then the constant fawning backlash to that screeching by internet contrarians?

On the other other hand: The case in point here, Elite, is doubly pathetic because the game has clearly been on ventilator life support for like a year. They probably have less than a dozen people actually tasked on it out of their whole studio because it's way past end-of-life for such a niche product. But gamers have extremely unrealistic expectations- they see that picture and think that 200+ people are somehow still working on this product where the most they can hope to sell is a 15 dollar skin. I'm all for praising the creative people but uh, I don't think many of them care what you think about their large and successful and old game now. And you don't really give a poo poo about Water Sports Tycoon or whatever the next thing they're actually working on will be.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
Elite has definitely been sparse on content and bug fixes lately but there’s a paid expansion coming out that the main team has been developing. I don’t know that I would say it’s on ventilator support quite yet.

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sarsapariller posted:

(snip)
On the other other hand: The case in point here, Elite, is doubly pathetic because the game has clearly been on ventilator life support for like a year. They probably have less than a dozen people actually tasked on it out of their whole studio because it's way past end-of-life for such a niche product. But gamers have extremely unrealistic expectations- they see that picture and think that 200+ people are somehow still working on this product where the most they can hope to sell is a 15 dollar skin. I'm all for praising the creative people but uh, I don't think many of them care what you think about their large and successful and old game now. And you don't really give a poo poo about Water Sports Tycoon or whatever the next thing they're actually working on will be.

Two points:

Elite has a big update coming up, which is being worked on by lots of people (supposedly close to whole team of 100 people) since about middle of 2018. Leaks talk about it supposedly being some form of walking and base building.

And second, their "Water Sports Tycoon" games are in fact making them quite good money to be able to continue to develop stuff they want (i.e. niche space sim). I much prefer releasing such games - I played most, if not all of them, and they were always solid - rather than buying spaceship jpgs or lying to backers about your game being able to simulate every atom.

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

History Comes Inside! posted:

What is wrong with you

Hmm.. i have a corn on my little toe that is rather annoying, treating it, and a sore throat caused by smoking too much and my doctor says if i don't quit then within a couple of years i'll likely have throat cancer.

Thanks for your concern.

As for the bit you quoted, it was in jest, but i guess people are still a bit sensitive at the moment.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sarsapariller posted:

I guess the New Era expansion when released will let us all know whether FD really are still putting a lot of effort into it or not. FD say they have around 100 people dedicated to ED, so if that really is 100-ish people mostly working on the expansion, and its not much, then there is something wrong.

FD haven't let on anything about it for the moment, so we have no idea what's coming. Ideally I want atmospheric planets with at least some flora if not fauna. However, if the leak is true and it is space legs, then that's going to be interesting, especially in relation to Star Citzen, where their main goto point in ED vs SC comparisons is "But space legs!". I'm sure they will just drop that and focus on "But atmospheric planets and fidelity", while the game is still lacking many things that ED actually does have.

They love their biased comparisons, where they only focus on what SC has that ED doesn't, and don't like to talk about what ED has that SC doesn't, and when confronted over it, they just dismiss it as being bland, boring, etc... which you could say is fine, its their opinion, but don't you dare diss their box delivery missions!

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"
Yeah but can ED turn your computer off when you’re done having fun?

OPENING DOOR CAUSING PC TO RESTART

quote:

The pc restarts INSTANTLY as soon as the door is clicked. Please see the video. I have no pc issues, 7700k, 750w psu, 2080ti, 16gb 3200, MVME drive for game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SPBEi5Cwug

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Impressive.

Most impressive.

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pixelate posted:

Yeah but can ED turn your computer off when you’re done having fun?

OPENING DOOR CAUSING PC TO RESTART

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SPBEi5Cwug

Maybe the computer wants a refund.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Agony Aunt posted:

Hmm.. i have a corn on my little toe that is rather annoying, treating it, and a sore throat caused by smoking too much and my doctor says if i don't quit then within a couple of years i'll likely have throat cancer.

Thanks for your concern.

As for the bit you quoted, it was in jest, but i guess people are still a bit sensitive at the moment.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I feel like the sensitive one around here is you.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Games Rules posted:

Hello friends! We here on the Games moderation team hope that no matter how or what games you play that they bring you genuine joy and that your time spent posting here only increases that joy by connecting you to people who love the same things you do. Games are for everyone.

Everyone, that is, except transphobes, homophobes, racists, and other bigots, who can gently caress off forever, and will be helped to gently caress off forever should they try to post here. Please report these idiots, because they are not wanted here.

Thank you!

not an emptyquote

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

Once again, this is a thread about a lovely game made by a lovely person for people who are loving stupid.

It is not a thread to fight social injustices, not a thread for people to push stupid outdated terms in an attempt to seem witty, not a thread to get rear end hurt because you've been moderated.

If you aren't talking about the trainwreck that is Star Citizen get the gently caress out.

Meltdown Over.

BumbleOne
Jul 1, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
allright folks i came here to talk about x-wing!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao