Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
2dcop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Petee buttigugr looks like a rat

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

is corona virus different than the flu

I think I read something in the corona virus thread that it might not be an actual flu, but the symptoms and treatments is the same as flus.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

euphronius posted:

Petee buttigugr looks like a rat
Pretty mean when you consider the whole host of legitimate things he can be roundly criticized on

#BeBest

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

TMMadman posted:

I think I read something in the corona virus thread that it might not be an actual flu, but the symptoms and treatments is the same as flus.
The science lady behind trump at that press conference made a face like somoen farted inside her mouth when trup made the same equivalence

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

it's just the flu nbd

seriously tho if you got a real bad cold and cough and fever and your nose isn't runny you might want to settle down w/ those beans for a while

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hospitals: We took your temperature and did a cheek swab. That'll be $3,200 dollars please no your insurance won't pay.

Also Hospitals: Please stop purchasing masks! No we won't buy them from resellers at a 2000% markup gently caress you. Only we are allowed to capitalism. Ur are victims (UNFAIR!).

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

hahahahahahahahahahaha republicans have long long long wished to live in a country like north korea. They love that poo poo where the leader is the greatest human and everyone bows down to worship them and the media fawn over them like this

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

ACAB

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
love to see a guardian article about how bootyjig is the most progressive candidate still up now that he's hosed off

love it

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

euphronius posted:

No one can figure out if that graham quote is real lol

There was some reporter or another railing about it last night. The guy's profile names himself a creator of fake news, so I guess that?

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

lorn Wayne posted:

love to see a guardian article about how bootyjig is the most progressive candidate still up now that he's hosed off

love it

i was going to post that, but :effort: and also gently caress the guardian for that piece

its click bait

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

You cannot imagine my relief knowing Ben Carson is on the case.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
Trup will kill us all with an ignorance campaign because hes too afraid that Number isnt Going Up

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tenderjerk posted:

The science lady behind trump at that press conference made a face like somoen farted inside her mouth when trup made the same equivalence

that might have been from trump fartingh inside her mouth

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

The Alpha Centauri posted:

isn't there suppose to be a census start in the next month? lol

Yeah, I'm looking forward to having a census worker deliver Covid 19 directly to my door.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

tenderjerk posted:

Stand behind trump and you're risking a few mouthfuls of farts at a minimum

e: :hai: what milk machine said

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Me getting the coronavirus would put my butt back in the pews on Sunday so fast. #BoomerMurder

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

trump's farts actually cure the coronavirus, and his touch cures warts

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Dustcat posted:

10,000 tests would cost 30 million dollars in our failed healthcare system

the market is saved!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i wanna say i'm surprised at all the people falling for that fake lindsay graham quote but i'm really not surprised

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Dustcat posted:

and his touch cures warts

Stormy never said that did she?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i was going to post that, but :effort: and also gently caress the guardian for that piece

its click bait

didn't bother clicking, prefer to post lots about ramblings

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

cumshitter posted:

pediatrics is one of the harder medicine specializations to get into because you have to diagnose symptoms in a patient who doenst have the life experience, social awareness, or vocabulary to express their symptoms

as someone who is only 49.75 years young i put full faith in my pediatrician, and also i like sitting in a horsey when i visit my doctor and make my son wait in the waiting room. i once bitch slapped my primary caregiver because they offered my son a toy from the cardboard treasure chest and he didnt deserve it because he refuses to seek help for his heterosexuality

Adults are just as incapable. It is incredible how many people can't tell you what surgeries they've had or what is implanted in their bodies.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

petit choux posted:

You cannot imagine my relief knowing Ben Carson is on the case.

Remember when Ben Carson admitted, live, on national television, that Yturm promised him a cabinet position to drop out?

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Failson posted:

Remember when Ben Carson admitted, live, on national television, that Yturm promised him a cabinet position to drop out?

president deals, man

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

will wal mart be able to treat my coronavirus

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Asproigerosis posted:

Adults are just as incapable. It is incredible how many people can't tell you what surgeries they've had or what is implanted in their bodies.

Kinda ableist tbh

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Woofer posted:

will wal mart be able to treat my coronavirus

you could eat the waltons, harvest their riches and buy an actual cure

so the answer is yes

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Failson posted:

Trump's just putting a couple do-nothings on the task force as a publicity move. They'll chair meetings and tour facilities and that's about it. Hopefully they'll just stay out of the way of the people doing the work.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

petit choux posted:

Trump's just putting a couple do-nothings on the task force as a publicity move. They'll chair meetings and tour facilities and that's about it. Hopefully they'll just stay out of the way of the people doing the work.

they are there to be trumps eyes and ears because they lick his boots and will report anything that might damage the economy/trumppy

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

they are there to be trumps eyes and ears because they lick his boots and will report anything that might damage the economy/trumppy

Or appear disloyal to our gold-plated president

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/limitlessjest/status/1234006761515999233

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/1234517188922544128

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

pathetic little tramp posted:

hahahahahahahahahahaha republicans have long long long wished to live in a country like north korea. They love that poo poo where the leader is the greatest human and everyone bows down to worship them and the media fawn over them like this

look at the account's bio

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

poo poo's going to go all ham when other countries start banning US travel because our coronavirus response is so obviously inadequate and out of control.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

That's most of president shitpiss pants appointments. They're there either to lick boot or punish people for daring to be poor/nonwhite

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

TOEUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Locker up!

mad.radhu posted:

look at the account's bio

I looked at the replies to see if it was real. Owned, like all the replies.