Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

when Trump names Diamond and Silk to the supreme court will they get to do cases together, with Diamond doing all the talking while Silk does sassy reactions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

When kornacki pointed out on Saturday that Bernie could easily have a 250 delegate lead on Biden after super Tuesday it was a matter of time before the DNC became desperate enough to get the others to drop out.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why do people think Warren ans sanders voters are similar

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

trump's gonna make the coronavirus his new acting hhs secretary

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

because they are very big brained pundits who make lots of money with their Takes

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

euphronius posted:

because they are
warren voter is a liberal who is peering thru the curtain
sanders voters have the curtain pulled open

biden etc voters arent even facing the window

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

because they’re the progressive candidates in the eyes of the media?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Ammanas posted:

biden etc voters arent even facing the window

they're looking at the picture of the window with the sicko outside

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

euphronius posted:

zero fuckin idea

she was literally gop.

like what the gently caress

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
what are the predictions for tomorrow anyway?

i would ask schnorkles but if he knows i know hes drinking steel reserve and watching me from the bushes he will freak out

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Mackers posted:

zero fuckin idea

she was literally gop.

like what the gently caress

to be a little bit fair, she's way closer to "progressive" as an ex-R than Bloomberg for example

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

im thinking about running for president so that I can legally hug & kiss the flag too

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
lol that biden put his entire effort into SC and forgot that a few days later that like 40% of the delegate counts are decided on one day and the DNC is scrambling to kick out all the moderates to coalesce behind his lazy rear end

has anyone actually told these jabronis about early voting lmao

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Bulgakov posted:

im thinking about running for president so that I can legally hug & kiss the flag too

Buddy,

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

how many states have early voting

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Klob!

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

WarMECH posted:

lol that biden put his entire effort into SC and forgot that a few days later that like 40% of the delegate counts are decided on one day and the DNC is scrambling to kick out all the moderates to coalesce behind his lazy rear end

has anyone actually told these jabronis about early voting lmao

these folks are using the same playbook as hillary Clinton

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

euphronius posted:

every non bernie voters second choice is overwhelmingly bernie which is why we need ranked choice and why when these so called moderates drop out a big bump goes to bernie anyway

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

euphronius posted:

most of the big ones

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

Quite a few!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
biden and the media acting like one of the most reliably republican states in the country will somehow win the democratic nomination

biden has won one state in 3 attempts at running for predisent and its a gop stronghold lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
no matter who gets the most votes tomorrow, the real winner is Democracy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

corp pop

https://twitter.com/damonagnos/status/1234558994057850880?s=21

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

WarMECH posted:

biden and the media acting like one of the most reliably republican states in the country will somehow win the democratic nomination

biden has won one state in 3 attempts at running for predisent and its a gop stronghold lol

he’s never won Delaware ??

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

He's probably never stayed in long enough to have a chance at it lol

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

euphronius posted:

he always drops out before that point because he sucks

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I don’t think the dems really have a mechanism to stop Bernie from being the nominee but some dipshit billionaire will run to play spoiler lest they have to pay taxes.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

lol that there is a zombie horde of former Hillary staffers out there ready to kill every democratic presumed-frontrunner's campaign by working for them.

It's like when Circuit City went under, so all the managers that destroyed the company applied for jobs at Best Buy. And then Best Buy started embracing all the lovely business practices that tanked Circuit City.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

who did the NYT endors
again ?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

deathbysnusnu posted:

I don’t think the dems really have a mechanism to stop Bernie from being the nominee but some dipshit billionaire will run to play spoiler lest they have to pay taxes.

Whittling the field down to just Biden vs. Bernie at least gives them decent odds to stop Bernie, whereas the way things were going he was gonna run away with it. Without Buttigieg and Klobuchar it becomes much easier for Biden to grind this thing out to a stalemate and then win at the convention.

Bernie's only shot was of course to have a huge lead going into the convention, if it's a close race he's got no chance whatsoever.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they have to know stealing the nom from bernie at the convention guarantees a trump win ?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

they have to know stealing the nom from bernie at the convention guarantees a trump win ?

the democrats do not fear failure!!!

*grasps lanyard, squeezes it until fingers bleed*

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Basebf555 posted:

Whittling the field down to just Biden vs. Bernie at least gives them decent odds to stop Bernie, whereas the way things were going he was gonna run away with it. Without Buttigieg and Klobuchar it becomes much easier for Biden to grind this thing out to a stalemate and then win at the convention.

Bernie's only shot was of course to have a huge lead going into the convention, if it's a close race he's got no chance whatsoever.

If Bernie can’t notch a majority of delegates against Biden solo we have a lot to worry about regardless of backroom deals.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

euphronius posted:

If COVID-19 gets as bad as it looks, it's not going to matter who runs against Trump.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Bernie should run third party.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

If COVID-19 gets as bad as it looks, it's not going to matter who runs against Trump.

lmao no one will rember Córdoba virus by April

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

is this ppst from a week ago?

good thing time doesn't exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

euphronius posted:

If you begin with the assumption that the democrats are controlled opposition and that the donor class is in lockstep with conservative economic principles, you may conclude that the primary election process is working as intended.