Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
Yea its fun now all the resist types on twitter are calling them racists

I dont like the show much but hahah come on man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

tenderjerk posted:

will try this "thc"

it stands for tender heckin' care

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

you guys know that "Epstein's book" is actually Ghislaine Maxwell's book and she was a hardcore starfucking celebrity asskisser socialite who tried to get numbers for everyone in the world right? there are zillions of people in there, Dr. Ruth Westheimer is in there

I know I'm jumpy about this because of the experience of seeing my irl friends getting death threats because they worked at or played rock shows at a restaurant/bar where Hillary Clinton's campaign manager also ate but some of you need to chill a little

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1234615176906891264

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

makes sense, trump also thinks you can have a quick but fair criminal trial before executing someone, because he thinks a fair trial is one where he's already decided the outcome

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

you guys know that "Epstein's book" is actually Ghislaine Maxwell's book and she was a hardcore starfucking celebrity asskisser socialite who tried to get numbers for everyone in the world right? there are zillions of people in there, Dr. Ruth Westheimer is in there

I know I'm jumpy about this because of the experience of seeing my irl friends getting death threats because they worked at or played rock shows at a restaurant/bar where Hillary Clinton's campaign manager also ate but some of you need to chill a little

Sure, but that's not as funny as Mike Bloomberg giving head to a toddler on Epstein's plane.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1234607114464698368
https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1234615717162618882

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

not an endorsement posted:

i hear you but what is center now

overton window confusing

i mean in the international sense, not the narrow US conception of the word. bernie is the only one in the current slate who is left of center.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

big beautiful smooth brain on our prez

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Gorman Thomas posted:

Sure, but that's not as funny as Mike Bloomberg giving head to a toddler on Epstein's plane.

:staredog:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

What does that even mean

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

What does that even mean

we spray the sparkly cure chemicals over the usa after everyone begins coughing blood

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
49.75 year olds are within the 18-49 demo so coveted by media conglomerates. we should take their opinions seriously. *laughs*

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

wut da fuq

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

juche avocado posted:

lol @ the thought of living long enough to see my balls drop a second time

just lmao if that's not already happening to you in your 30s

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this is basically the extent of what ceos do. "can you do it faster and cheaper?" over and over and over

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Spergin Morlock posted:

just lmao if that's not already happening to you in your 30s

39 and mine are high and tight, bay-bee!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

i bet doctor ruth was the worst. just ripping childrens faces off for fun.

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

trump to pharmas:

:killing:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

ArmZ posted:

this is basically the extent of what ceos do. "can you do it faster and cheaper?" over and over and over

Pretty much. If you try to tell them no they either just keep asking or fire you if they’re old school, or they start crying and calling you names if they’re of the newer Steve Jobs school of terrorizing employees.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

nms:
https://twitter.com/MaximEristavi/status/1232993743395004416
https://twitter.com/NeilPHauer/status/1234615756601659399

lol @ putin and kadyrov sending assassins to loving sweden

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

American pharma companies don't develop poo poo. They wait for US taxpayers to fund medicine development then they produce it and tack on a 1600% markup to sale price.

The president of the united states just hosted an imaginary princess tea party play date with pharmaceutical executives.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

39 and mine are high and tight, bay-bee!

37 and mine hang farther than my dick now. lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

i bet doctor ruth was the worst. just ripping childrens faces off for fun.

used as radio microphone pop filter

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I'm uh, not sure about the premise of this tweet
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1234578987327901697

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

"I'm a Trump," says Ivanka Trump of the Trump family, daughter of Donald Trump.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/robertsalonga/status/1234618716576313345?s=20

:blastu:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Wait what?

Has the NYT been pushing some alternative narrative of Ivanka as a liberal for all these years and I didn't notice?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

grown rear end men acting like children

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

drat. Grats or condolences, your choice.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

Absolutely amazing. Love our president. Knows more than all the experts, clearly.

edit: Also I work with boomers and have been in this meeting numerous times. I'm the voice in the background that sounds terrified and is clarifying things a little too forcefully.

pigz has issued a correction as of 00:20 on Mar 3, 2020

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

wow liberals loving suck

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

wow ivanka is a worthless chud???

if maga haberman hadn't spent three years kissing rear end we never would have known this, truly great reporting

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Samurai Sanders posted:

Wait what?

Has the NYT been pushing some alternative narrative of Ivanka as a liberal for all these years and I didn't notice?

she’s pretty looking, you see, so,

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Spergin Morlock posted:

can’t even free ball comfortably god drat

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

What the gently caress are you even talking about Maggie? JFC.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

ah poo poo I’ve been pinning all my hopes on Barron this whole time

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Alec Eiffel posted:

she’s pretty looking, you see, so,

if she's so pretty and fashionable where is her gucci n95 medical mask

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
tumso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Gorman Thomas posted:

was he standing up when he did it