Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Last night I was reading a very scholarly book on the 1940s and Nazis.

You probably expect this to be the precursor to me saying some heinous antisemitic poo poo like I did last time. Well, buddy, hold on to your butts...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

You can read the opinion pieces he wrote during the Reagan years about crack babies and cadillac driving welfare queens.

Or you can look back at the 2019 3rd democractic primary presidential debate when he was asked about the legacy of slavery and said that black women were all bad mothers because they don't read to their children or play white classical music records while their children sleep, but instead play the raps and hippity hops with the saggy pants and nappy black hair.

In late 2019.

I actually have no knowledge of this speech

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
Covidfefe

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

wow, as Tip O'Neill always used to say, "you can't fight the bernie bros with corporate media cuz like they're online and stuff"

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

ive had some lovely jobs, but i can't imagine speaking for medical professionals who are trying to come up with a vaccine to a fat idiot with his arms crossed saying "when when when" over and over again

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

Trump has arrived onstage for the chud rally at the Bojangles' Coliseum in Charlotte

this is his 96th chud rally since the 2016 election, and the second to be held at the Bojangles' Coliseum (the previous one was on October 26, 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsjOV3Hb1-w

trump kicks off the speech by pointing out that Eric named his daughter Carolina, to big cheers

then he brags about number going up today and says Bernie was mad at him for having this rally

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

https://twitter.com/LEBassett/status/1234632845911560197

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Holy gently caress the President is dumb

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol rip chris matthews, another victim of #metoo, rot in hell you slimy gently caress

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the rally is taking place at

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

cumshitter posted:

i know someone from the UK who thinks that first assassiantion where the russian dudes left scooby doo style glowing footprints because was a false flag by the british government becasue.... ????
yeah i love the varieties of leftists who think pointing out that russia does bad stuff means you're red-baiting even though russia has been arch-reactionary ultra-capitalist for like thirty years

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ragequit posted:

yeah but did you know thats Donald Trump?

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Hardball more like hard up for work!!

Why did I stop posting itt again

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump brags about last week's Taliban deal that's already over

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Ragequit posted:

He is as the good Lord made him, sir. Do you dare criticize the handiwork of God?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
haha get owned Matthews

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

which c-spammer is going to have the first confirmed case?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Inspector Hound posted:

I actually have no knowledge of this speech

He started to talk about phonographs, but remembered to update it to record players early into his answer.

Again, the topic was in regard to the legacy of slavery. There was no reason to answer in this way.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Dustcat posted:

lol rip chris matthews, another victim of #metoo, rot in hell you slimy gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Hillary 2020 posted:

He is as the good Lord made him, sir. Do you dare criticize the handiwork of God?

trump is more powerful than god now, and holier than jesus

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Gorman Thomas posted:

Sure, but that's not as funny as Mike Bloomberg giving head to a toddler on Epstein's plane.

That’s not particularly funny

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1234634436802760705

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Trump on govt initiative to eliminate HIV: "So we're saying 10 years but now we're into 9 years, because it could have been started earlier & somebody else didn't start it early, but we started it right away. And now saying, I started off saying 10 years, now I'm down to 9 years"

crack

Trump on govt initiative to eliminate HIV: "So we're saying 10 years but now we're into 9 years, because it could have been started earlier & somebody else didn't start it early, but we started it right away. And now saying, I started off saying 10 years, now I'm down to 9 years"

ping

:shepface:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

crowd is pretty rowdy at this rally

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

helta posted:

nobody here who has it has the political leverage to get tested lol

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

lmao chris matthews

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Dustcat posted:

nobody here who has it has the political leverage to get tested lol

God drat America sux

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

there was a sizeable contigent of cspam posters who though ivanka must be good cuz shes hot

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Gorman Thomas posted:

Sure, but that's not as funny as Mike Bloomberg giving head to a toddler on Epstein's plane.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

helta posted:

there are a couple cases around Tampa Bay and last weekend I went to a rasslin' show and spent two days in the poker room at the dog track

it's been an honor posting with all of you

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

babypolis posted:

there was a sizeable contigent of cspam posters who though ivanka must be good cuz shes hot

no

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

He started to talk about phonographs, but remembered to update it to record players early into his answer.

Again, the topic was in regard to the legacy of slavery. There was no reason to answer in this way.

What in the gently caress

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

helta posted:

God drat America sux

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU COMMUNIST SON A BITCH USA NUMBER ONE WE GOT THE REDSKINS WE GOT THE BUFZFALO BILLS WE GOT THE DANG BEST BBQ THIS SIDE OF THE MISSIIPI AND ALSO THE OTHER SIDE ZOF THE MISSIPI!!!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

juche avocado posted:

lol @ the thought of living long enough to see my balls drop a second time

39 and still as tight-balled and owned by toxic masculinity as ever

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

at the rally trump predicts a vaccine for the novel coronavirus "relatively soon" and says he thinks "something to make you better" will be available even sooner

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

babypolis posted:

lol name one who's still posting

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Johnny Joestar posted:

lmao chris matthews

Fired for yelling at a lady's butt

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

babypolis posted:

true then true now! drat, those milk machines! awooga!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Haha rallies? What a great time to attend one of those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1234635679348543490