Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

radical meme posted:

So, Trump’s gonna announce a vaccine before Friday.
a combination vaccine/super-soldier serum
https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1234605879170936832

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

DryGoods posted:

Dune will be buried in the back of used book stores like the palantir lost beneath the frozen waves of Forochel

Don't bother reading the Brian Herbert / Kevin J. Anderson‎ Dune books.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trymp

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
*Dune 2020, slow zoom-in to House Atreides starship limping along, a cloud of green gas trailing them*

Duke Leto! Harkonnen battlecruisers off the port nacelle!

Ah, Mr Idaho, it looks like they've fallen for it. Red alert, shields up, target our exhaust field!

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

*guy currently reading the Robert E Howard Conan omnibus charges into thread nude, oiled, and screaming*

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

is lord of the rings the one where two dudes go on a hike up a mountain but this guy steals their lunches and then frodos like sam... sam wheres the lunches and sam says what... i dunno i packed em and frodo says same did you EAT BOTH OUR LUNCHES and sam says no, no, i and then frodo says LEAVE ME SAM. GO.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

this loving unending cavalcade of bullshit is getting to me

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

*Dune 2020, slow zoom-in to House Atreides starship limping along, a cloud of green gas trailing them*

Ah, Mr Idaho, it looks like they've fallen for it. Red alert, shields up, target our exhaust field!

GOT EM,

i always knew you were a nerd

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

dads friend steve posted:

lmao it's only been like 4 years of this poo poo lmao

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

is lord of the rings the one where two dudes go on a hike up a mountain but this guy steals their lunches and then frodos like sam... sam wheres the lunches and sam says what... i dunno i packed em and frodo says same did you EAT BOTH OUR LUNCHES and sam says no, no, i and then frodo says LEAVE ME SAM. GO.

Lol, yeah but actually shorter.

A guy twists his ankle on a hike and his friend helps him get home. There that’s it.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what the gently caress are they doing

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
whatever you do don't read the comments and replies from a biden supporters twitter thread, jfc, these people are delusional and would kill themselves for the sake of restoring decorum

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dune is the same as conan

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Schnorkles posted:

hahaha gently caress chris matthews

please do not gently caress chris matthews

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Fix posted:

please do not gently caress chris matthews

fair

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

dune is canon

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

some extreme north korea dear leader vibes from this

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Star trek, Dune, and wh40k all exist on the same timeline

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

nothing matters

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mr vice president, the art of kanly... the art of vendetta is not forgotten. bigly

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

This I can dig

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

and wheel of time

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/Galaxyoogale/status/1234638352974057472

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

radical meme posted:

So, Trump’s gonna announce a vaccine before Friday.

People were trying to tell Trump something he didn't want to hear so he ignored them.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
JOE/BETO 2020

:suicide:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

trung?

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
In World War Z, the book, NKorea survives the Zombie apocalypse by pulling the teeth of every last one of its citizens over a 48 hour period. I imagine it’s applying a similar real life cure to Covid 19.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

radical meme posted:

In World War Z, the book, NKorea survives the Zombie apocalypse by pulling the teeth of every last one of its citizens over a 48 hour period. I imagine it’s applying a similar real life cure to Covid 19.

i don't think you read that book because that's definitely not what happened at all

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

dow hits record highs on news that new coronavirus vaccine that will give you superhuman strength and should be available next week

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

radical meme posted:

I thought they did it by all going into giant bunkers and then not actually surviving, the bunkers are silent and presumably filled with zombies

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

DryGoods posted:

Excuse me where is the Guild Heighliner in this scenario

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

can't wait for the dnc to just kind of ignore everything vote-wise and prop biden up on stage while he zones out in the glare of the lights and starts rambling mush-mouthed stuff about cornpop and how much he loves 'the coloreds' before groping an aide next to him all while twitter checkmarks tell us that we need to suck it up and vote blue no matter who

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Sit back and hope that society really does collapse so you can shoot some chuds.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I believe it, zoomers are kind of terrifying

https://mobile.twitter.com/ruinedurnight/status/1234612815786319872

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

i don't think you read that book because that's definitely not what happened at all

Hmmmm, I’m pretty sure that’s what happened in the book. Maybe you’re going by the Brad Pitt version.

Anyway, prove me wrong.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/BUGPOSTING/status/1234348532397756416

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

punchymcpunch posted:

theyre gay for each other

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals CEO sounds like some cyberpunk 2077 bossfight.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

radical meme posted:

Hmmmm, I’m pretty sure that’s what happened in the book. Maybe you’re going by the Brad Pitt version.

Anyway, prove me wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Z#Plot

quote:

Ten years after the official end of the Zombie War,... North Korea is completely empty, with the entire population presumed to have disappeared into underground bunkers or been wiped out in the outbreak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol if ur not scared of teens