Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
probably shouldn't have made the king look exactly like the advisor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Koburn posted:

The name and "Oh poo poo" look on the face of the nun should give non-idiots enough pointers.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Koburn posted:

One should also usually include a punchline, or joke.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Why does the king look like that in the last panel? :confused:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

The second and third panels there are among the greatest examples of the old saw that "a picture tells a thousand words". No dialogue could improve on them.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Fan-art, or fart for short

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
It stinks!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

"Oh poo poo, I miscounted my panels!"

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

humans and cats can't talk why would death human and death cat be able to talk?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I think it's daddy catdeath and a baby catdeath. Which frankly only raises more questions.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Alive cat is wearing a shirt. Negligent catfolk parents have not childproofed their house.

Edit: Actually, it seems the child has removed a cover first. It's a suicidal cat. Or maybe just wanted to meet the reaper.

Have a funnier cat.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.
That is some goofy gods!

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
A little bit too goofy, to be quite honest

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
The goof is off the charts!

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I thought the Atlas one was kind of funny.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Very disappointed none of the gods are Goofy

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BioEnchanted posted:

I thought the Atlas one was kind of funny.

Obligatory "Atlas held up the heavens, he didn't carry a stone replica of the globe" goonsay pedantrypost
:goonsay::goonsay::goonsay::goonsay:

Honestly, that boner just completely shattered my suspension of disbelief in this webcomic about Marvel's Ghost Rider© chatting with Generic chiton-wearing God

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
[quote="ChubbyChecker" post=""502956241"]

[/quote]

Are people genuinely so bad at patting cats that this is relatable?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elfface posted:

Alive cat is wearing a shirt. Negligent catfolk parents have not childproofed their house.

Edit: Actually, it seems the child has removed a cover first. It's a suicidal cat. Or maybe just wanted to meet the reaper.

Have a funnier cat.

I am Needuls replace.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Loomer posted:

Nerds smell bad and cats don't like it.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Loomer posted:

It just completely depends on the cat. One of my cats will just leave if she had enough, the other one will attack you if you don't read the signs that he's done with being petted.
When i bring my kids to school theres a white cat living close to the school that will let you pet her till your hand falls off and will then keep following you to cuddle with the bloody stump.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Maybe Hercules was just more of a dog person?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
He did have a history of trouble with cats, but got along much better with dogs.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RE: cats

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Snoopy was a fighter ace in World War One, as dramatized in the song, "Snoopy vs. the Red Baron" by the Florida-based pop group The Royal Guardsmen. The soldiers in this comic strip are wearing WW2 uniforms, as illustrated by the characteristic stahlhelme. They should be wearing pickelhaube. I hope someone got fired for that blunder!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Afriscipio posted:

Snoopy was a fighter ace in World War One, as dramatized in the song, "Snoopy vs. the Red Baron" by the Florida-based pop group The Royal Guardsmen. The soldiers in this comic strip are wearing WW2 uniforms, as illustrated by the characteristic stahlhelme. They should be wearing pickelhaube. I hope someone got fired for that blunder!

He's out of retirement for one last mission to stop the Axis once and for all!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Snoopy The Headless Thompson Gunner

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Afriscipio posted:

Stalhelm got invented in WWI.

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Stalhelm got invented in WWI.

Gottverdammt!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Afriscipio posted:

Götterdämmerit!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/ckTBCQN.gifv

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Surely there's gotta be a Doom mod that puts Isabelle's face as the health indicator by this point.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Anyone got that comic where a dude dies and the afterlife is a small kitchen with a single orange in a bowl and the monk that lit himself on fire is there? The orange is delicious by the way. Google is unhelpful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

No, I'm Sorry