Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

CODChimera posted:

you really gotta wonder where the dnc finds all these freaks

Necromancy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

CODChimera posted:

you really gotta wonder where the dnc finds all these freaks

harvard

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trump

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Wrex Ruckus posted:

he was just trying to prove to his family that women in vinyl lingerie actually exist

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

how is he getting news from that 1997 webppage

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1234834982033612802?s=19

Chocker

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

GET BACK HERE CHOCKER

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
luv2 chock on my cock

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it would be funny if Biden did well today considering he literally didn’t campaing ??

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Trunp truck getting chocked by Bernie loving Sanders

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

chock me out strong daddy

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

crazy old man bernie sanders - they are trying to chock the life outta you!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Oh i forgot bloomberg was actually on the ballot in super tuesday states, here's hoping he splits the biden voters bigly :getin:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
preaisent big chocker

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

if you're chocking and feel like you have chest pains go to the hospital right away, could be caronavirus

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/DataProgress/status/1234742957779177473?s=20

magiccarpet posted:

how is he getting news from that 1997 webppage

how are we posting on a 1999 webpage

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

A HECKIN' CHOCKER

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Spoondick posted:

if you're chocking and feel like you have chest pains go to the hospital right away, could be caronavirus

I got my flu shot :smuggo:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I love it when you call me big chocker

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

chock wheels before unloading

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

been so insomniac since like 5am and this is just loving killing me gently caress it going back to bed

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

hi all, I'm John Q. Democrat and I'd like to vote for a candidate with just as much baggage and allegations of corruption as Hillary Clinton, but I don't want that candidate to be able to run on being the "most qualified to be president" or the Obama recovery. Also their brain has to be sundowning and barely functional.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

chk-chk

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
It was never about beating trump for them

lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1234657935470448640

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

why do the Russians want Bernie to win?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

The Nastier Nate posted:

hi all, I'm John Q. Democrat and I'd like to vote for a candidate with just as much baggage and allegations of corruption as Hillary Clinton, but I don't want that candidate to be able to run on being the "most qualified to be president" or the Obama recovery. Also their brain has to be sundowning and barely functional.

bidenvoter.txt

wow, you are full of misinformation. Do you really think the millennials have it hard and us older people owe you something. Did you start working at age 12? Did you go to high school and work 8 to 10 hours a day at $1.25 an hour? Work 16 hrs a day on weekends? Have to go to a community college because females weren't allowed to take classes that would prepare us for college? As a female not allowed to read most books at school. Eat a can of green beans or corn a day for meals? Work for bosses that groped you with no recourse? My generation worked our butts off and no public assistance. Graduate from college and were happy to get a job. Engineers got $15,000. a year salary if you were lucky. Women and men of my generation made great strides to our society. Your generation has unfortunately have not stepped up to the plate and made a difference. Bernie is liked by millennials because he makes promises to get benefits for free. He can't keep his promises. In time you will see how you were duped.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

The Nastier Nate posted:

Lol if you think the desire goes further than a case of the Obama memberberries and the fact that he’s not Sanders.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

APAB

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bearjew posted:

in conclusion, Loretta is a land of contrasts

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
Party Rallies Support, Resources Around Man With End Stage Dementia

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I've had a real bad cold and/or flu or something for the last week, finally got over it, and this morning I had a real bad lower back ache that didn't feel like muscle pain or gas and I was worried I had some sort of internal infection or something. So I sat in the ER parking lot in intense pain for 20 minutes trying to decide if I could afford the $250 just to go in the door and the $5000 deductible an overnight stay would cost. I decided to just go to work. gently caress America

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

do not vote for anyone other than Bernie i cannot stress this enough

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
that Data For Progress poll is like 70% voters over 45

if young people come out, Sanders will do well. if not, get ready for a bunch of malarkey

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
C-spam I'm sorry I got all #votebluenomatterwho on everyone a while back

I assure you that will never happen again

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

JAMOOOL posted:

that Data For Progress poll is like 70% voters over 45

if young people come out, Sanders will do well. if not, get ready for a bunch of malarkey

god drat America

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
wow! pedrdosbet bident!!

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

also any/all news soundbites from that debate will feature the only 3 to 5 word parts where either candidate doesn't sound like they have brain worms

so basically no change from what we are currently doing i gues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

you should still use your parking brakes even if you have chock blocks, shame ol' mini mike never learned this