Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Polo-Rican posted:

i don't understand. isn't this obvious? of course she'd win if people voted for her. her problem is that nobody wants to vote for her

Yeah I don't get it either, the rejoinder should be real obvious. I mean...Gloria La Riva is electable if you loving vote for her.

eviltastic has issued a correction as of 17:33 on Mar 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

ikanreed posted:

America doesn't deserve Bernie

This is what ive been saying and I'm not about to change my mind any time soon

It would be great if he won but overall your country absolutely does not deserve him

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

I think the thing that annoys me most about Warren's ":byodood:SHE HAS PLANS" bullshit is that, okay, she's been in the Senate for how long and where have all these loving plans been?

the plans go to the school across town and no you cant see them

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Streak posted:

This is what ive been saying and I'm not about to change my mind any time soon

It would be great if he won but overall your country absolutely does not deserve him

ahem, we deserve him if we loving vote for him

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/WideAsleepNima/status/1234879503219986434?s=19

Lmao

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
MSNBC is straight up electioneering for Biden

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1234879705616207873?s=20

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Lol what if we took at the people who said Bloomberg was good for jobs and just made them slaves

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

eviltastic posted:

Yeah I don't get it either, the rejoinder should be real obvious.

*holding hand over blue flame. the skin begins blistering and popping*

"This Fire Wouldn't be Hot if it was loving Cold"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The zoomers are gonna go Maoist if this doesn't work.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

David Frum is a national disgrace and I once quit a job in part because my boss at the time was personal friends with him.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!

eviltastic posted:

Yeah I don't get it either, the rejoinder should be real obvious. I mean...Gloria La Riva is electable if you loving vote for her.

I agree with the sentiment on this dog but the poor little guy clearly doesn't like being the center of attention :(

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

And that's a plus 1 for Bernie in Minnesota. His campaign has been lighting up my phone making sure I'm voting, so that's a positive sign that he's doing good GOTV

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

s0j posted:

at the risk of showing my whole rear end, i'm gonna say this is biden's high-water mark. this is as good as it gets for him.

Well my rear end will be showing too

The demonrats see the writing on the wall and pulled out all the stops but it’s too late

Next stop is Bloomberg

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1234811440093069318?s=20

Republicans fear their voters, Democrats dont. It's really that simple.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://twitter.com/juegosnomas/status/1234873839580065792

posting own tweet cus this seems a bit serious now. its been down all day

If Biden squeaks out a win in Texas this will be how?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
its dumb that warren people think the issue is electability instead of basically everything else about her

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Montasque posted:

Republicans fear their voters, Democrats dont. It's really that simple.

Democrats have nothing to fear.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

s0j posted:

at the risk of showing my whole rear end, i'm gonna say this is biden's high-water mark. this is as good as it gets for him.

I think so too.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

ikanreed posted:

Lol what if we took at the people who said Bloomberg was good for jobs and just made them slaves

they're exactly the kind of people who think unpaid internships are great, they'd love it

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Jesus now MSNBC is leaning on "Obama secret endorsement"

I hate everything

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

If today goes the way it looks like it might I'm going to have to just delete my entire social media presence and probably set up some sort of browser blocker to prevent me from going to C-SPAM for the remainder of the election. I don't think my brain could take the avalanche of succ smugness, I really don't.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

oxsnard posted:

I hate everything

When your candidate is so bad they have to receive "secret endorsements"

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
The Warren 'if you loving vote for her' thing exists only to soothe the conscience of her dumbass dead-enders, because they know voting for her is functionally the same as voting for Jill Stein in '16

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Harrow posted:

If today goes the way it looks like it might I'm going to have to just delete my entire social media presence and probably set up some sort of browser blocker to prevent me from going to C-SPAM for the remainder of the election. I don't think my brain could take the avalanche of succ smugness, I really don't.

they'll be very smug until Biden loses the general at which point it will be retroactive anger at us for somehow being responsible for weakening the candidate by caring about people and policy

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

oxsnard posted:

MSNBC is straight up electioneering for Biden

i used to think (2016ish) it was the a reliable source of mainstream media left-ish news, now I see it is a maelstrom of conservative establishment succ filled to the brim with ex-Republican plants and libs desperate to keep their 7 fig salary taxes down

delenda est

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/CANCEL_SAM/status/1234658934671204352?s=19

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
loving lol at Obama leaking a halfassed endorsement through media backchannels.

Or Biden media hacks faking an endorsement which is also lmao.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Apraxin posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/1234862254090280962
never mind coronavirus, social media is the disease that has hosed the world, just driven us all insane through constant exposure each other’s brain drippings

I feel like most if not all of this dude's tweets should be said to his therapist and not the internet.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ex post facho posted:

i used to think (2016ish) it was the a reliable source of mainstream media left-ish news, now I see it is a maelstrom of conservative establishment succ filled to the brim with ex-Republican plants and libs desperate to keep their 7 fig salary taxes down

delenda est

They did hire a ton of never trump republicans since 2016

They have changed since 2016 for sure, they are basically Fox now but for the DNC

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!
https://twitter.com/MoiraDonegan/status/1234846928267026432

this one's making the rounds

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Montasque posted:

David Frum is a national disgrace and I once quit a job in part because my boss at the time was personal friends with him.

Can't believe this Canadian is trying to prevent Americans from having good healthcare

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

seems electable if you vote for him

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Nothus posted:

loving lol at Obama leaking a halfassed endorsement through media backchannels.

Or Biden media hacks faking an endorsement which is also lmao.

He supposedly called Pete a couple nights ago and told him to drop out

Obama's a loving coward, but I totally understand not wanting to endorse Biden and then see him crash and burn

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

oxsnard posted:

I hate everything

Lol that it’s Obama’s fault we got 4 years of Trump.

Also lol that it’ll be his fault if we get 4 more.

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

PostNouveau posted:

The zoomers are gonna go Maoist if this doesn't work.

Is the poo poo about zoomers being right-wing true or no?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

novaSphere posted:

My Facebook feed is currently full of the most insufferably stupid smart people going for Warren and I'm trying not to blow the gently caress up at them. It's making my head spin. They're completely out of touch and don't get the stakes of this Primary.

Same. I'm trying hard not to lose a couple friends today.

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

"Tactical Malarkey" would be a good username for somebody. Not me, but somebody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Nucleic Acids posted:

If Biden squeaks out a win in Texas this will be how?

I'd go the other direction and say that this probably hurts the late moving Biden voters more than it'll hurt Bernie, who has been identifying voters for a long time. Bernie's campaign has been calling and texting them like crazy I'm sure, so they'll have an alternative information source. Marginal Biden voters won't have that.