Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
theres four primary threads in c-spam alone. read every page of them to feel better about super tuesday, which will be over in ten minutes or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
:bernget20:

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

Thank you for xposting this

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao

I was just in the Bloomingdale's in Chicago to make a pick up and it was slower than I've ever seen it before. I know it's just a random Tuesday with no real holidays in the future and it's a store that sells a bunch of overpriced crap, but it still usually has a decent amount of people shopping.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Lmao

I was just in the Bloomingdale's in Chicago to make a pick up and it was slower than I've ever seen it before. I know it's just a random Tuesday with no real holidays in the future and it's a store that sells a bunch of overpriced crap, but it still usually has a decent amount of people shopping.

Lmao!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

got my bernie vote in, motherfuckers. if tennessee goes bernie it's because of my vote in particular. if it doesn't then i had nothing to do with it anyways

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

thrawn527 posted:

I don't know who needs to hear this but...Trump is currently speaking and is not reading from a script.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tamUNCFtXSU

cliked it

heard "fortunate son"

i loving hate this god drat country so loving much

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
lol dems

whatta bunch of DUMS heh

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

DryGoods posted:

what if you put Wheels on the Wall?

the Wheels on the Wall go LOCK HER UP

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

lorn Wayne posted:

lol dems

whatta bunch of DUMS heh

lol dumbocraps

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TMMadman posted:

Lmao

did you go to the mosque Bloomingdales?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Literally ignored AIDS until straight people were getting it too. How many people could we have saved if only the Reagan administration acted sooner?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Where there's a wheel, there's a way.
Where there's a wall, there's a way.

We don't wanna go to war today
But the Lord of the Fash says: "nay, nay, nay!"
We're gonna tweet all day, all day, all day!
Where there's a wall there's a way!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

:hmmyes:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i decided not to vote this primary because i dont think i can objectively make jokes about gay sex while having partisan actions hanging over my ehad. ih ope you guys have fun voting though

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

DryGoods posted:

Trump Thread may only have 1/4 of its usual posting power

but it has 100% of Me

lol he's almost there

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:rip: VP Pence. Long Live VP Miller.

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1234861462247682057

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

whats pete doing in baltimore

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
:pray:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
here I was thinking Trump put Pence in charge of the virus response to watch him fail and use that as the excuse to run in November with a different VP

wouldn’t have thought Trump would try to outright murder Pence with the virus though

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
cast my early vote weeks ago so i can sit back today and try to come up with a Joe Dance

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Had a conversation with some people about how they came out, most of them how to they finally were able to admit to themselves or got exposed or how they had to tell their parents and their parents sorta carried the message on to the rest of their family. One of them had a story that was amusing to me because she didn't "come out", her father basically called her out.

"So, why don't you have a boyfriend yet?"
"I dunno..."
"You hang out with a lot of guys. Why haven't you gone on a date with any of them?"
"I dunno..."
"You haven't because you don't like men."
"Well... yeah ok"

Think of all the trouble that would be avoided if your dad just stepped up and told you that you were gay.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

if there were an administration that would catch the plague of the day, it would be this one

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Knight posted:

Think of all the trouble that would be avoided if your dad just stepped up and told you that you were gay.

it doesnt work every time

me, shoving my son out of my car at 15MPH in front of a gay bar: surprise son! youre gay! go have fun!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

From CBS Miami

*Doctors tell Florida woman she ‘likely’ has coronavirus but refuse to test her for it.
*Doctors order woman to self-quarantine at home for 2 weeks.
*Woman inquires how they're going to bill her health insurance in a way that her insurance will cover the cost of the visit.
*Doctors: lol pwnd noob get out before we have you arrested.

Jackson Memorial Hospital spokeswoman refused to talk specifics about the woman’s case, she told CBS Miami that the hospital is “following guidelines for testing established by the CDC and the Florida Department of Health.”

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

it doesnt work every time

me, shoving my son out of my car at 15MPH in front of a gay bar: surprise son! youre gay! go have fun!!!

You didn't try hard enough

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

It's funny to me because if people aren't buying stuff there then either the economy isn't doing as well as advertised or Chicago isn't getting a lot of tourists. And either way it makes me wonder if Covid-19 is the cause.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

From CBS Miami

*Doctors tell Florida woman she ‘likely’ has coronavirus but refuse to test her for it.
*Woman inquires how they're going to bill her health insurance in a way that her insurance will cover the cost of the visit.

Jackson Memorial Hospital spokeswoman refused to talk specifics about the woman’s case, she told CBS Miami that the hospital is “following guidelines for testing established by the CDC and the Florida Department of Health.”

I fully believe the CDC guidelines right now are "don't test them and tell them to go gently caress themselves"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

From CBS Miami

yeah it's going to be like that for nearly everyone who comes down with it

no one can afford to be quarantined lol

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

general strike now imo shut down the loving country if they won't take care of us

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

eating a KFC donut chicken sandwich to try to get into the mind of Plinkey

what's he thinking?

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
cool country we live in where a person might have to pay for their own quarantine and can be fired for the same reason

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol people are going to hear that getting tested will cost them like $5,000 and just never get tested. god bless our perfect medical system

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
TRUMP

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration
https://twitter.com/elbloombito/status/1234886450354827264

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
remember to keep shopping folks

we can't let the virus win

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

DryGoods posted:

eating a KFC donut chicken sandwich to try to get into the mind of Plinkey

what's he thinking?

i went to a mcdonalds drive thru today and right in front of the speaker box for giving your order were 2 discarded chicken drumstick bones. somebody was finishing up a chicken dinner while they ordered mcdonalds

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Bethamphetamine posted:

From CBS Miami

OMG this might be my mother in law

Edit - No, the article says it's someone in their 30s who traveled to Italy.

Knight has issued a correction as of 19:02 on Mar 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
how can you folks that vote early trust that your vote even gets counted? I can vote early here in Ohio, but I feel like I should wait and go to my voting location on the day of the primary, but I don't even trust that either. I've straight up lost my faith in voting even though I haven't missed a chance to vote since 2008.