Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
a cheaper chronovirus test if you're a little strapped is to shake the VP's hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it's funny* how a rampant virus might be the thing that helps expose how hosed the medical system is in the states in time for bernie to capitalize on that

*not actually funny but you get what i mean

[bernie voice] i am once again asking you to contract covid-19

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

20 Blunts posted:

i went to a mcdonalds drive thru today and right in front of the speaker box for giving your order were 2 discarded chicken drumstick bones. somebody was finishing up a chicken dinner while they ordered mcdonalds

it’s like alcoholism but it’s addiction to plastic-infused flesh instead

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

eating a KFC donut chicken sandwich to try to get into the mind of Plinkey

what's he thinking?

Probably upset that the sandwich doesn't have cheese/enough cheese sauce.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

From CBS Miami

*Doctors tell Florida woman she ‘likely’ has coronavirus but refuse to test her for it.
*Doctors order woman to self-quarantine at home for 2 weeks.
*Woman inquires how they're going to bill her health insurance in a way that her insurance will cover the cost of the visit.
*Doctors: lol pwnd noob get out before we have you arrested.

Jackson Memorial Hospital spokeswoman refused to talk specifics about the woman’s case, she told CBS Miami that the hospital is “following guidelines for testing established by the CDC and the Florida Department of Health.”

“take care of me, please”
“get hosed”
the best medical treatment u can get on earth, folks

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

20 Blunts posted:

i went to a mcdonalds drive thru today and right in front of the speaker box for giving your order were 2 discarded chicken drumstick bones. somebody was finishing up a chicken dinner while they ordered mcdonalds
but bloomberg its totally a nazi for wanting to tax 64 oz sodas. also the poors who shovel that crap into their faces should have free health care just like in denmark or germany

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

dads friend steve posted:

“get hosed”
I would prefer this level of blunt honesty

it would save me a lot of time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

“get hosed”

China built a new hospital right away and we laughed at th em

lmao

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
coronation virusensation

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

It's 10am, I'm at the orthopedist office, and some dude in the waiting room has a four pack of death and taxes black. You do you dude

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Joe Biden:

Hey, umm. If you like your private health insurance you can keep it. If you want pandemics covered, though, I guess you shouldn't vote for me.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hey remember how australia was on fire. i wonder if it still exists. haven't heard from em

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

reading that article, the doctor treating her seems as frustrated as she is, and the problem is the cdc as we already knew

her husband is also now sick, so good job containing the epidemic

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

juche avocado posted:

hey remember how australia was on fire. i wonder if it still exists. haven't heard from em

That was a liberal hoax

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Congratulations president Nancy Pelosi

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
in straya they literally believe green party people deliberately set the fires to agitate for the environment or something

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cargo cult posted:

in straya they literally believe green party people deliberately set the fires to agitate for the environment or something

Many people are saying that’s exactly what happened. Burning down the country because they’re mad about losing an election. You hate to see the libs act so childish.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

juche avocado posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/03/australia/new-south-wales-fires-extinguished-scli-intl/index.html

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i am boycotting the primary threads to keep the rump thread strong. who is brave enough to join me

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

fake news

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
this country, just love it, lmao

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

it’s like alcoholism but it’s addiction to plastic-infused flesh instead

i kinda think it was an offering to Ronald

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

how can you folks that vote early trust that your vote even gets counted? I can vote early here in Ohio, but I feel like I should wait and go to my voting location on the day of the primary, but I don't even trust that either. I've straight up lost my faith in voting even though I haven't missed a chance to vote since 2008.

you can't ever trust your vote is counted regardless of where or when you cast it

that's the system working as designed, baybeeeee

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

juche avocado posted:

i am boycotting the primary threads to keep the rump thread strong. who is brave enough to join me

I'm posting here while hooting and hollering in the Bernie thread

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

cargo cult posted:

but bloomberg its totally a nazi for wanting to tax 64 oz sodas. also the poors who shovel that crap into their faces should have free health care just like in denmark or germany

No Bloomberg is a Nazi because he used the power of the NYPD to track the movements of ethnic minorities in the city while he was mayor

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
gently caress these ghouls lmoa :holy:
https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1234860238307831810

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

how can you folks that vote early trust that your vote even gets counted? I can vote early here in Ohio, but I feel like I should wait and go to my voting location on the day of the primary, but I don't even trust that either. I've straight up lost my faith in voting even though I haven't missed a chance to vote since 2008.

Mom? When did you move to Ohio?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

:rip: bernie, charred to a crisp by a brutal burn from the kween of online

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

“get hosed”

:d2a:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/robrousseau/status/1234700252336267264

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cargo cult is seriously embarrassing

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Cargo cult is seriously embarrassing
cargo cult is my friend

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

please lock her up

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

He loving campaigned harder than you did you fuckwad

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

which is worse, campaigning on a platform of malarkey or one of baloney

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

why do shitlibs pretend that clinton saying anything is like a positive for them

'hey it's the person who lost to the blatantly dementia-riddled racist, her opinions on politics are probably worth something'

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Johnny Joestar posted:

why do shitlibs pretend that clinton saying anything is like a positive for them

'hey it's the person who lost to the blatantly dementia-riddled racist, her opinions on politics are probably worth something'

They like losing to fascist fucks

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

lol the fed cutting interest rates didn't calm the market, it spooked it because if the fed is doing surprise cuts poo poo is gonna get bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Johnny Joestar posted:

she beat joe Biden tho