Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

The Nastier Nate posted:

I got a funhog for you

Ehh it is more like a fun piglet

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

bad, or sick

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bulgakov posted:

i love presidents trumps weird strut always

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tenderjerk posted:

I cannot stress how unsurprised I would be if my death were somehow caused indirectly by sxsw

Chihiro Yamazaki + Route 14 Band is going to be in town, and if I can find a free show I'd still go, virus or no virus

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

emfive posted:

Chihiro Yamazaki + Route 14 Band is going to be in town, and if I can find a free show I'd still go, virus or no virus

if those are the options, pick no virus

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

can we get a tally of goons 70+ so we can start a death pool

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
spotted today at work:

middle aged ladychud wearing her safety vest with a piece of paper taped on the back:

"friends of israel" which featured both the american and israeli flag shaking hands

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Nodelphi posted:

Wow this corona virus thing sucks. I have patients coming in worried about infection but the cdc guidance is so behind the curve they still want us screening if people have recently come from China, we’re way beyond that.

I have no test for the virus, nor any way of getting a test while the patient is in the ER because it’s a special order that takes days to obtain and get results and hospital administration and insurance won’t let me admit people with fevers and respiratory symptoms unless they are showing signs of respiratory failure. My only recourse is to have patients I am worried about come back frequently because many can’t see their pcp in a timely manner (which isn’t idea and risks further spread) or have them stay home and call them to check on them.

In short we’re hosed and by the time there is a test readily available all the ER doctors will already be sick with the virus.

Trumo!

health care provider?

...how do you feel about the 2012 Three Stooges movie?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Shut the gently caress up Charlie Kirk

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

stable giant

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
My wife’s rich chud cousin spite-voted for Bernie today in Virginia.

I will have to thank him for his service.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

not an endorsement posted:

popular opinion notwithstanding I am not 70+

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Anchor Away got a sincere laugh from me

tenderjerk posted:

It owns that an american political machines last gambit is going all in on a racist republican with late stage dementia who cannot stop inappropriately touching girls and women

Where did you find this post from 2016 :confused:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

im pretty sure im the youngest

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Squizzle posted:

if those are the options, pick no virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YjkwOCY76k

worth it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cumshitter posted:

im pretty sure im the youngest

also, im pretty sure the cum you keep in your rear end will counteract any virus that dares to attack you

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

popular opinion notwithstanding I am not 70+

this guy isn't either

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidshepardson/status/1234963934190460929

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
rest in piss emfive

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

An Apple A Gay posted:

3 words

[...]

session

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

TRUMP: "Folks, turns out there are a lot of uninsured people out there. Not many people know this"
TRUMP: "The doctor came to me, big man, could have been from Central Casting, never cried in his life. He said to me with tears in his eyes 'Sir, sir, thankyou for thinking of the uninsured people'"
TRUMP: "Folks we have some very fine people on both sides of this issue"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

freckle posted:

rest in piss emfive

thanks friendo

I'll do my best to post from "the other side"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

probably rides a train in and out of Manhattan every day

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
bernie is loving 2nite

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

The Nastier Nate posted:

My wife’s rich chud cousin spite-voted for Bernie today in Virginia.

I will have to thank him for his service.

Tell him it would be the worst thing ever if he persuaded all his friends to vote Bernie in order to screw over the DNC.

#MAGAforBernie

#VoteBernie to own the libs

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

freckle posted:

rest in piss emfive

today's a day of joy not hate

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

that racist ex cop dude

bigpeeler?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

freckle, i want you to hug me as hard as you can
you won't hurt me

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

also, im pretty sure the cum you keep in your rear end will counteract any virus that dares to attack you

all thouse idiots in silicon valley think its young peoples blood that keeps you from aging. idiots. cum is the stuff of life itself

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

that racist ex cop dude

bigpeeler?

wow that's a blast from the past

there was another really old goon but I can't remember his name because I'm old

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Something very important, and indeed society changing, may come out of the Carona epidemic that will be a very good thing: NO SHAKING HANDS!

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Bulgakov posted:

i love presidents trumps weird strut always

standin like a jojo character

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
the collective prayers of millennial to destroy all boomers was answered and hell, I'm okay with it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

108 confirmed US cases so far, 9 dead.

Somebody explain percentages to Trump because an 8.33% fatality rate is going to freak people out.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

emfive posted:

probably rides a train in and out of Manhattan every day

Yup. He's a commuter. Both Metro North and I'd bet the subway as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

New York is lost. Start evacuating the vaccine scientists immediately before the zombies eat them.