Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Asproigerosis posted:

trump absolutely does not care and was not blindsided by the amount of uninsured wrt coronavirus. It's entirely just damage control for when millions end up with massive hospital bills for the pandemic that is just a hoax. It's a cost burden that is impossible to simply absorb by hospitals and debt slavery.

This pandemic is going to leave a long shadow on American lives. Goddamn stupid political class can't see that M4A is going to be an election decider once uninsured voters start dropping dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
why would your order of chicken wings make headlines?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Ben Nerevarine posted:

the Wheels on the Wall go LOCK HER UP

heheheheheh locker up hell yeah

gregday
May 23, 2003

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Rah! posted:

yeah he had lots of old school police stories including tales of racism and corruption (which he never was part of, of course, though he never stood up against it either of course) and was a posting superstar until he was banned for being a pedophile lol ACAB

man that was almost 20 years ago

I want to start making installment payments on a "JUST POST" tombstone

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:hmmyes:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
trubucket!!

https://i.imgur.com/U5yOVLe.mp4

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

lol blocked by chuck wendig.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

mad.radhu posted:

good news, it's mutating so fast that some people have tested positive twice in a six week span

wow... so multi-talented...

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

not super thrilled at the attitude that people who use public transportation deserve to die of coronavirus

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Bulgakov posted:

i love presidents trumps weird strut always

bone spurs are painin' him

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

protected their account lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/pareene/status/1234981358662868992

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bulgakov posted:

i love presidents trumps weird strut always

i cant not hear tiptoe through the tulips looking at this

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1234981396684263424?s=19

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol he protected his tweets like a cuck

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

not super thrilled at the attitude that people who use public transportation deserve to die of coronavirus

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trumao

https://i.imgur.com/AYvQ25v.mp4

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

good reenactment of what the secret service has to do with trump after every poopy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Siljmonster posted:

protected their account lol

and I'm still blocked.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

hahaha, "could you please help instead of videoing this"

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

tacodaemon posted:

I’m on the Western bus and would luv 2 die

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

it is gonna own when someone at CDC or NIH tries to go public about how hosed we are

once he starts his Neil Breen speech proving that we're all gonna die the entire square mile around him is gonna get glassed by a drone fleet

I will chuckle knowingly to myself, and softly utter the word "tmruporp"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
My parents who have always been republican lite (my mom was all in for loving ¡jeb! last time) just told me they both voted for bernard sanders today and I almost broke down

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

relentless bad news

all the time

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

tenderjerk posted:

My parents who have always been republican lite (my mom was all in for loving ¡jeb! last time) just told me they both voted for bernard sanders today and I almost broke down

:stoked:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

and I'm still blocked.

lol good hes a giant manchild

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

\o/

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Polls coming and none of you can stop them

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

early exit polls showing that the biggest issues on democratic primary voters' minds are a four-day week and a three-day bender

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

there's been some kind of sound coming out of the woods around my place. i thought it was a distant chainsaw or industrial equipment. but when i went out, i could tell it was voices chanting. i couldn't make out the words but as i walked deeper into the trees, the voices grew louder until i couldn't hear anything else. i fell to my knees and looked up but it was like the boughs were coming together and blocking out the sun. all i could hear and feel rattling through my bones was one word

BIDEN

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

nothing good will ever happen again

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Plinkey posted:

Polls coming and none of you can stop them

you just watch me

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Taco, if you were put into a Speed Scenario on a DC bus and told to drive, how long would it take you to find a taco bell dumpster to ramp off?

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

euphronius posted:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

euphronius posted:

it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
haha I love how people can just go on tv and say there is a vaccine for the new plague and everyone just nods their head.. hmm yes.