Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Chuka Umana eat a sixer for being a huge downer?
This poll is closed.
YES 173 51.95%
no 25 7.51%
Elizabeth Warren 135 40.54%
Total: 333 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Liberals and centrists don't want you to have healthcare, they want you to be in debt, they want unions to be powerless, and your children to be in jeopardy, they are fine with compromising with Nazis so long as they get to sit in their homes away from the "thugs" they tell and scream about being allies with, they will ratfuck anyone who wants to rock the boat and try for something better because they are perfectly comfortable with the status quo where the rich are elevated and the poor are left hosed, a world where women and children are at the mercy of handfuls of white men who want nothing but power and control, liberals and centrists are perfectly fine with all of this because they have convinced themselves that the person across the aisle who they disagree with gives them a warm smile and hug, despite that behind the smile and decorous hug is an agenda that seeks to strip power from the most vulnerable and hand it to the most privileged in the name of words like equality and liberty, they crow and lie about how they want a just world but in the end it's just showmanship, to them the world is perfectly fine as is, just meandering about as millions die without access to healthcare, private interests still dictate the direction of the nation, thousands of lives are destroyed by a criminal justice system that enslaves and murders people for nonviolent offenses and for the color of their skin, liberals and centrists will not give you respite from your student debt burdens, they will not give you legal weed and justice reform, and they will most certainly never fight for you unless your pockets are lined with millions, and these fuckers have to be defeated one way or the other

Im never loving voting for Biden and I will let this mother fucker burn lmao :420::420::420:

I'll have a number one with coke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

The Archaic posted:

Biden just mistook his wife for his sister and this is the guy the Dems wanted to run against Trump instead of bernie sanders jesus loving christ we're all hosed.

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1235043689367392257?s=20

lmao

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Holy gently caress I'm dead

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Atrocious Joe posted:

Stalin won WW2

not by enough

Tunklord Supreme
Jun 4, 2011

dragon bong z

Pollyanna posted:

anyway so this is over now, right? cool, sure am glad I decided to care again.

honestly done with politics now. have fun, guys.

lol boy it must be nice to have that luxury!

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
8 months is plenty of time for someone to have a stroke

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
"my beautiful and sexy step sister wanted to join me on stage tonight but unfortunately she got stuck in our parents dryer while doing laundry. "

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Raskolnikov38 posted:

good, gently caress this country and all who inhabit it

and stopping that is "pie in the sky"

Universal healthcare is my single issue. I've thought about starting a non-profit to provide free medicine for people who can't afford it. Maybe I should do it

This is loving depressing I'm not going to lie

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

atelier morgan posted:

they get shot

lots of ferguson protest leaders have showed up with the traditional leftist suicide by two shots to the back of the head fex

seriously, every time this country gets an even slightly left-ish leader, they get assassinated - MLK, RFK, JFK, Long, Milk, Malcolm X, all murdered by the CIA

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Trump's savagery about that video is incredible. Sucks that Trumo uses his profound posting ability to support racism and death.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Praying hard that corona-chan makes it's way to the lungs of ol Joe

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Doctor Jeep posted:

lmao leftypol is dead

Good, 4chan is full of pedophiles

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Well I don't know where I go from here.

Probably not voting for any Democrat for awhile.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

seriously, every time this country gets an even slightly left-ish leader, they get assassinated - MLK, RFK, JFK, Long, Milk, Malcolm X, all murdered by the CIA

guess today was good news for bernie after all

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lol

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
this sucks

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

hey now that's a bit conspiratorial

the CIA didn't exist when Long was alive, it was probably the FBI

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

Magissima posted:

NYT is projecting 42% of delegates for Biden, 38% for Bernie. It sucks that we didn't get the big win we could have but idk why people think it's a crushing defeat

no offense but get real, Bernie needed a good delegate lead coming out of ST to nip Biden's electability argument in the bud. Most Dems only care about running the safest bet against Trump so the more Biden wins and the more party backing he has the more likely they vote for him.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Cyks posted:

Cenk Uygur is running for congress and you can have whatever opinions you want about TYT but I feel like he'll be loud and poo poo on fail libs.

lol cenk is gonna get like 11% of the vote in his primary

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

time travelling cia agents, huh

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

joe bidenish: well who the hell's fingers was I sucking earlier?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

go to bed SHM

gently caress OFF DAD GO BACK TO D&D.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

lol cmon

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

On the one side, you have the DNC, who want you to loving die and they have dementia

On the other side, you have the RNC, who want you to loving die and they have dementia, but the dementia isn't progressed as far yet

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

lmao

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

time travelling cia agents, huh

The CIA and its earlier iterations

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

good thing he won't do either.

do you really think he can last another three months? ridiculous. WE WILL BURY HIM/.

he lasted this far by having the media prop him up and pretend he's perfectly fine and electable and in possession of all his mental faculties, they're not gonna stop doing that now

like yeah it's not over yet but you're being waaaaay overconfident in order to avoid collapsing into despair

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
let us remember, on this wonderful night, what we could have gotten

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
biden's gaining in texas

Mayor Dave