Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Diva Cupcake posted:

Don’t wear football jerseys unless you’re going to watch an actual game of football, nerds.
Ok King Legolas of house mallister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Original colors please

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The reason why I said House Mallister is because of their prominent noble status and their motto, "Above the rest." As you can see that's quite a heehe.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I consider myself a decently stylish person, but I cannot for the life of me understand what makes a "good" football jersey. Some things make sense, like Chargers powder blue owning and current Jets looking awful. The rest, I don't get it. The Browns uniforms get a "meh" from me but they get a "HIDEOUS" from everyone else. I prefer the Pats current logo but everyone wants the cartoon back. I like everything but the pants on the Bengals uniforms and I like the B logo. Advice plz.

You have poor taste in both clothing and football teams hth

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Cavauro posted:

The reason why I said House Mallister is because of their prominent noble status and their motto, "Above the rest." As you can see that's quite a heehe.

terminal andey

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I wear a jersey just in case I get called into the game and also they dont want to call me by my name

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Browns new jerseys are just the 90s all white uniform. It's perfect.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's hard to post with dr lexus whooping my rear end all the time

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Eifert Posting posted:

The Browns new jerseys are just the 90s all white uniform. It's perfect.

The Browns: a team that wears orange, and now, white

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

One of the best uniforms is this one. It's up there

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Cavauro posted:

One of the best uniforms is this one. It's up there

I miss the Star Trek Science vs Star Trek Command Titans/Jags TNF games

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Spoeank posted:

I miss the Star Trek Science vs Star Trek Command Titans/Jags TNF games
Those games were great: just a bunch of scrubs in awful pajamas coached by idiots clownballing it up.

As for uniform chat, I really like the Bills current uniforms. Hopefully they burned the awful poo poo from the aughts. Just wish they would break out the ‘90s uniforms or the standing buffalo helmets from time to time.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
2-color scheme uniforms are my jam because of the simplicity. If you're gonna introduce a 3rd color you better hope your logo looks cool on a helmet.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

As for uniform chat, I really like the Bills current uniforms. Hopefully they burned the awful poo poo from the aughts. Just wish they would break out the ‘90s uniforms or the standing buffalo helmets from time to time.

I doubt they’ll do the 90’s uniforms anytime soon due to the NFL single helmet color rules basically stopping them from using a red helmet, but they’ve done at least one game with the old standing buffalo helmet logo every year since ‘05.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
According to the newest rumors the 49ers are trying to move in on Brady and would send Jimmy back to New England. Please oh please

It's been longer than 4 hours and I'm not calling a doctor

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Nodoze posted:

According to the newest rumors the 49ers are trying to move in on Brady and would send Jimmy back to New England. Please oh please

I’ve heard this scuttlebutt as well. I would die of laughter.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Wouldn’t the cap penalty for trading Garoppolo be crushing, especially if they’re going to then give Brady $20M or whatever

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

One

Player

Away

from the toilet bowl

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Eric the Mauve posted:

Wouldn’t the cap penalty for trading Garoppolo be crushing, especially if they’re going to then give Brady $20M or whatever

No they can get out of his deal for like a 4m cap hit or something. The patriots taking on his deal would be harder but I'm sure they can restructure and make it work

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I’ve heard this scuttlebutt as well. I would die of laughter.

Same. I am an insufferable :patssay: but Brady is 600 and Jimmy G is not lmao.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Nodoze posted:

It's gonna be Andy Dalton in NE and the scuttlebutt hinges on an insane backroom handshake deal between John Lynch and Bill Belichick back when the 49ers traded for Jimmy G.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Mar 4, 2020

Nov 6, 2002

There's no way that's happening. The 49ers would be total morons, and I'm pretty sure Shanahan is the one really pulling the strings and he's not that dumb to fall for that trade.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

If the 49ers had Brady instead of Jimmy do they win that Super Bowl?

Nov 6, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I doubt it. Unless you want to argue that Shanahan would be more willing to be aggressive in situations like at the end of the first half with Brady under center.

But ultimately that loss wasn't on Jimmy.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

That’s like the one position that the Pats pay.

It makes sense from a value point - having two top tier guards is cheaper than having two top tier tackles.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Nodoze posted:

This poo poo is just talking heads giving themselves something to talk about. Dummmmmb

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

IF this does somehow end up happening though and Jimmy is back on the Pats then we just have to accept that Belichick literally can use mind control on the rest of the league.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If the 49ers had Brady instead of Jimmy they aren't even in the Super Bowl. JG had a good amount of late heroics during the regular season that got them home field that I don't see 43 year old Tom Brady pulling off.

EmbryoSteve posted:

This poo poo is just talking heads giving themselves something to talk about. Dummmmmb

It's literally just something Florio made up out of whole cloth and a bunch of Pats beat writers wishing. Peter King took one look at it and was like "lol no"

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Nodoze posted:

Unlike most Pats homers’ dreams, this is not going to happen.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
2020 Brady is going to be worse than 2015 Peyton

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Better Than You posted:

2020 Brady is going to be worse than 2015 Peyton

Unless Brady develops nerve damage where he can no longer feel his arm this won’t be true.

Nov 6, 2002

2019 Tom Brady was not a top QB by any stretch, but the offense was mostly hampered by being one dimensional with mediocre receivers.

2015 Peyton Manning threw a dead duck every other pass.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

2015 Manning got benched for the Brockstar.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Thuney is not getting paid by the Pats.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Diva Cupcake posted:

Thuney is not getting paid by the Pats.

Gotta pay someone if our QB is making 400k

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Handsome Jimmy did as he best he good in the SB with that coaching

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Randaconda posted:

Definitely Shanahan’s fault Sanders was open deep for a touchdown that might have won it and Jimmy overthrew him

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Randaconda posted:

Other than at the end of the first half and choosing a field goal over 4th and 2 the coaching was fine though.

Eric the Mauve posted:

Definitely Shanahan’s fault Sanders was open deep for a touchdown that might have won it and Jimmy overthrew him

I mean this is less likely to happen with 2020 Brady I'll agree.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Spoeank posted:

It's gonna be Andy Dalton in NE and the scuttlebutt hinges on an insane backroom handshake deal between John Lynch and Bill Belichick back when the 49ers traded for Jimmy G.

Andey Daldon will not be the QB of the Patriots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Eric the Mauve posted:

Brady would have underthrown it