Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Q: What do you say to Bernie Sanders after Super Tuesday 2020?

A: Nothing. He's already been told nine times! :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Glimm posted:

Apologies, I was talking about the DNC rules not PA rules and you clearly were not.

You still haven't really given any numbers to show why if Bernie loses to Biden in the primary he is viable to win the general. Just seems pretty loving stupid to me to think that could be true.

That said Bernie could still win the primary

it kicks rear end that we're gonna have all these mashed potato brained simps try and dementia waddle their way into c-spam now that the liberals have coalesced around a hair sniffing pervert

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

PathAsc posted:

Sorry friendo, it doesn't change reality

its a $4 scrip so i will take my chances

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

bloombog redistributed his wealth via ad industry

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
well at least robert morrow is having a good show

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

how can anybody look at Biden and think he's at all suitable to be anywhere near the presidency? you'd have to be as hosed in the head as he is. Dude reminds me of how my Grandmother was before she ended up in an assisted living facility for 4 years.
I have no idea

This poo poo is honestly infuriating, this man has cognitive problems and the entire democratic apparatus is hitching their wagon to a man who,regardless of his politics, he has no business doing this, its loving insane !:sadpeanut:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

loving owned

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
well, at least we've got some primo material to post about in the later half of the year

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

DryGoods posted:

well, at least we've got some primo material to post about in the later half of the year

Comedy won tonight at least

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

tenderjerk posted:

I have no idea

This poo poo is honestly infuriating, this man has cognitive problems and the entire democratic apparatus is hitching their wagon to a man who,regardless of his politics, he has no business doing this, its loving insane !:sadpeanut:

welcome to john kerry and hillary clinton

It speaks volumes about the DNC that the two candidates they've had that have won since 1992 specifically went against the party's establishment.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
is it too late to create a new political party called the "I don't have dementia" party

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

There are three ways to become a superdelegate. The first is to be elected to public office as a Democratic governor, senator or congressman. The second is to become one of 438 members of the Democratic National Committee as a loyal party activist or powerbroker. The third and most difficult is to become a superdelegate for life by having served as president, vice-president, DNC chair or Democratic leader in either chamber of the US Congress.

leftists seize the dnc by 2024

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Good soup! posted:

Comedy won tonight at least

i'm laughing as my family shovel the dirt into my hole

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

is it too late to create a new political party called the "I don't have dementia" party

The American Labor Party

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

pathetic little tramp posted:

welcome to john kerry and hillary clinton

It speaks volumes about the DNC that the two candidates they've had that have won since 1992 specifically went against the party's establishment.
But kerry and clinton had all their loving faculties, I feel thats a very big distinction here!

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Business Gorillas posted:

it kicks rear end that we're gonna have all these mashed potato brained simps try and dementia waddle their way into c-spam now that the liberals have coalesced around a hair sniffing pervert

lmao I voted for Bernie in 2016's primary and am debating between him and Warren this year (though looks unlikely Warren will be around by the time I actually vote lmao)

I ask a legitimate question about Bernie's potential performance in the general given his performance in the primary and this is the poo poo you come up with

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i went to the grocery store to get some dinner foods and stuff to ride the night out with and lmao the toilet paper rush is real i was in awe wtf

i wonder how many people turned to buying paper towels as the next best thing cause that section was pretty wiped out too

for reference, this is texas

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

tenderjerk posted:

But kerry and clinton had all their loving faculties, I feel thats a very big distinction here!

remember when clinton passed out at that park and had to get carried to her van or whatever

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.

DryGoods posted:

can Joe Biden draw the Chronovirus?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Bulgakov posted:

i went to the grocery store to get some dinner foods and stuff to ride the night out with and lmao the toilet paper rush is real i was in awe wtf

i wonder how many people turned to buying paper towels as the next best thing cause that section was pretty wiped out too

for reference, this is texas

i will trade you 5 sheets for a can of refried beans

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Glimm posted:

lmao I voted for Bernie in 2016's primary and am debating between him and Warren this year

I ask a legitimate question about Bernie's potential performance in the general given his performance in the primary and this is the poo poo you come up with

this shits boring try hard imo its 2020 the baseline minimum excitement is miles above where your at

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
look, fat.

i will call you later.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

corn pop about to endorse biden, holy poo poo

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

not an endorsement posted:

i will trade you 5 sheets for a can of refried beans

im rich in poop paper and beans im ready to ride this out

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Bulgakov posted:

this shits boring try hard imo its 2020 the baseline minimum excitement is miles above where your at

ehh i think in 2020 trepidation is more likely than excitement

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Admiral Ray posted:

corn pop about to endorse biden, holy poo poo

is that rap rock cornbama pop's music???

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

bloombog redistributed his wealth via ad industry

Couldn't have gone to a better group of people

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

i'm asking a legitimate question here: who is "Bernia Sanders"?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

El Bernando

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i never finished watching hypernormalization prolly because I think I went through my adam curtis faith as a grumbly :2bong: youth and got kinda burned out

is it fun ought i stick with it ??

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i m not at all surprised the democrats took no lessons from 2016 at all and are going to lose bigly to trumio again

i wish I saw more coral reefs before 2000

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/rubycramer/status/1235065213499531269

ilhan is 100% correct

the only way warren can possibly remotely redeem herself in the eyes of some of the left is to drop out within 2 days max and endorse the bern

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Bulgakov posted:

i never finished watching hypernormalization prolly because I think I went through my adam curtis faith as a grumbly :2bong: youth and got kinda burned out

is it fun ought i stick with it ??

just look out your window

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ex post facho posted:

i m not at all surprised the democrats took no lessons from 2016 at all and are going to lose bigly to trumio again

i wish I saw more coral reefs before 2000

they took the self reinforcing lessons fantastically tho!! sanders slipping through their attempt at another guaranteed loss would be the monkeywrench in their scheme

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcus42ihkTI

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

https://twitter.com/rubycramer/status/1235065213499531269

ilhan is 100% correct

the only way warren can possibly remotely redeem herself in the eyes of some of the left is to drop out within 2 days max and endorse the bern

as always, the curious usage of the word surrogate!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

NofrikinfuN posted:

its a $4 scrip so i will take my chances

good luck finding something that works for you, and remember that for a lot of psychoactive drugs - Prozac included - the intended effect will not take place right away (think 2-6 weeks before serotonin levels are significantly raised due to reuptake inhibition in Prozac's case) but the side effects can start much more quickly

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i dont know that writer specifically but journos definitely run towards terms with a more pejorative popular interpretation, one that also implies a relationship of weakness compared to the man, when its an article about ~rude women~ same as it ever was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I think Omar has her own ideas and not just taking marching orders from bernie