Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the bottoms, the bottoms will put the orb in their butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cargo cult posted:

are you trans?

does it matter

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

cargo cult posted:

are you trans?

depends if you're truscum

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

does it matter
well kind of

because several pre-colonial socities had acceptance of third-fourth-fifth genderism

so the idea of being "pro-trans" is a western concept

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
you could look at Hijra in India. Im pretty sure Indonesia has five or more genders. and mexico definitely has a spectrum.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Eleven Eleven posted:

Contested convention, so lol, loving nope sadly.

Bloomberg and Warren just basically guaranteed that nobody gets a delegate majority and that Joe Biden will most likely have a very slim delegate plurality come convention time.

Which means the convention is blown wide-the-gently caress open after the first ballot when nobody secures a majority and then the super-delegates get to vote and who the gently caress knows how that's going to go, but my money is on Bloomberg buying the nomination and then throwing really stupid amounts of money at defeating Trump, somehow pulling of a win and then ushering in the Cyberpunk Neo-Gilded Age against the backdrop of a civil unrest and a serious pandemic.

This is the timeline we deserve.

Warren pledges delegates to Biden and becomes VP pick

Biden dies from eye explosion or melting brain

Warren enters final debates in his place

Warren loses worse than Hillary

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
so to say FDR was to the left of bernie because he told churchill to go gently caress himself because colonialism is evil is to effectively be pro-trans in 1945.

QED.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cargo cult posted:

well kind of

because several pre-colonial socities had acceptance of third-fourth-fifth genderism

so the idea of being "pro-trans" is a western concept

yes you are right i am posting from a western society shaped by colonialism while regularly criticising that society because of all the ways it sucks

i am indeed generally peddling in western concepts, because those are the concepts i have

what is going on

let's partake in the western concept of shutting the gently caress up

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

if some now fired after trump career state department employee doesn't have that orb sitting above their fireplace after they shoved it into some luggage then i dont even know what

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

cargo cult posted:

so to say FDR was to the left of bernie because he told churchill to go gently caress himself because colonialism is evil is to effectively be pro-trans in 1945.

QED.

this makes complete sense to me

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cargo cult posted:

QED.

i admire your dedication to the conversation you are having with yourself, friend

but i do see the point lol

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i have no fuckin clue who said anything about fdr or bernie or whatever but hey here we are

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
lol im not from a western culture

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

ok!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

trump

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

The British Boomer that lives below me has been really pissy ever since I yelled at someone on the phone about how Churchill was a genocidal piece of poo poo that no one should like.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
im bobby sands and im smearing my poo poo all over the walls

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Hes also extremely racist ( i repeat myself)

And supports UKIP

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Virtual Russian posted:

And supports UKIP
i thought you were being ironic and baiting someone into posting something anti-brit under your post lol

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Virtual Russian posted:

And supports UKIP

Tiocfaidh ár lá

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
Do anglo-saxons still hate taigs

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

cargo cult posted:

Tiocfaidh ár lá

gently caress yeah

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

free wales

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

might actually happen

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene
Even at 11 dollars a pop gin and tonics heal the sting of defeat

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

cargo cult posted:

i thought you were being ironic and baiting someone into posting something anti-brit under your post lol

nah gently caress that place, me and my british friend frequently call it garbage island.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
lol i grew up in England because my parents used to work for the NHS in the 90s. im south asian. plastic paddy.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

dangle 4 days posted:

Even at 11 dollars a pop gin and tonics heal the sting of defeat

Call me a heathen, but I mix good craft gin with box wine. Truly the peoples healing drink.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

love em and leave em :sniff:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
I saw someone comment that Leo Varadkar was "a plastic paddy" therefore vote Sinn Fein :raise:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
ill give Sinn Fein the benefit of the doubt on that one

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
going in a small booth and getting PICTURES TAKEN with a virus

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is any of this related to trimp?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

going in a small booth and getting PICTURES TAKEN with a virus

lucky

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

cargo cult posted:

im a contemporary leftist who thinks putin is super woke on LGBT stuff and FDR was some kind of fascist mutant by the standards of 1939.

nice! im donald trump

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

CODChimera posted:

is any of this related to trimp?
lets get back to the hard work of revolution because bernie lost

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Already steeling myself for 4 more years of trunmopp thread

Hello darkness my old friend~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

dude probably uses old rear end words like "saracen" without a hint of scholarship or irony and these idiots want to nominate him what the gently caress