Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Goodbye CSPAM's Rose

And it seems to me you phonebanked your voters
Like a candle in the wind
Always screaming into the receiver
When the brokebrain set in
And your footsteps will always fall here
Along Vermont's sticky hills
Your candle's Berned out long before
Your legend ever will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
I wonder if the president of america will somehow capitalize on his opponent cratering every sentence he starts and is pretty easily shaken and gets thrown off message with little effort

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

it’s unreal how dirty glasses get so quickly

how can people love like this

By wearing contacts op

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Louisgod posted:

I bought the loving thing and will defend it to the grave

:corona:

I love it and thank you for it, I was just referring to that time QCS bitched about :killing: and :votegop:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
stop being a loving pussy. if you cant stare your own death in the eye then shut the gently caress up and get the gently caress out. because thats definitely what your ancestors did.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

rrumo

roooooklmppp

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DryGoods posted:

Goodbye CSPAM's Rose

And it seems to me you phonebanked your voters
Like a candle in the wind
Always screaming into the receiver
When the brokebrain set in
And your footsteps will always fall here
Along Vermont's sticky hills
Your candle's Berned out long before
Your legend ever will

rip calibannibal

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

Ahem Imperial Death Cult

lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
It owns that the turning point to galvanize the party was the South Carolina 'firewall', a state that dems will absolutely not win in 2020

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I can not wait to hear the excuses for Biden after Trump crushes him.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

It owns that the turning point to galvanize the party was the South Carolina 'firewall', a state that dems will absolutely not win in 2020

Seriously, just about every single state Biden won won't be won by Dems in the actual election.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

TMMadman posted:

cant believe bernie did this!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

TMMadman posted:

bernard brothers did it

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

truml

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

hear that yall, primary's over *frantically hides map showing like 30 more states/territories having not voted yet* BIDEN WON HELL ON EARTH

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TMMadman posted:

"At least the health care industry was happy he was the nominee"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

number

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

hear that yall, primary's over *frantically hides map showing like 30 more states/territories having not voted yet* BIDEN WON HELL ON EARTH

For my next trick I'm gonna blame black people for voting wrong.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

On Monday night, Chris Matthews gathered with the crew of his long-running MSNBC show “Hardball,” his family and the network’s president, Phil Griffin, at the suburban outpost of a chain steakhouse to say goodbye to the show he had hosted for more than 20 years and the cable-news era he helped create.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, how in the hell is Biden getting the majority of the African American vote? Bernie was actually arrested in Chicago with African American protesters during a 1963 protest. Biden actually worked with segregationists to try and roll back/prevent more schools from desegregating.

It's loving insane.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

going down to the Sizzler with Chris Matthews

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

TMMadman posted:

Also, how in the hell is Biden getting the majority of the African American vote? Bernie was actually arrested in Chicago with African American protesters during a 1963 protest. Biden actually worked with segregationists to try and roll back/prevent more schools from desegregating.

It's loving insane.

yeah this is the biggest thing hurting my brain rn

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

TMMadman posted:

It's loving insane.

Obama

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

TMMadman posted:

It's loving insane.

corn pop

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Lawman 0 posted:

For my next trick I'm gonna blame black people for voting wrong.
Policing how a whole race votes while completely doing erasure of record hispanic turnout is MY fight song #resist #HermioneWasRight

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

TMMadman posted:

It's loving insane.

mass media manipulation works

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

TMMadman posted:

It's loving insane.

protests = bad, we're better than this

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Bernie Bros sitting in a circle, taking turns passing around a No Malarkey hat and whispering the Gamer Word into it

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

he was a bad dude

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

TMMadman posted:

Kinda doubting you will have to wait that long.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
Corn pop has no choice but to vote for joe biden

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

DryGoods posted:

Bernie Bros sitting in a circle, taking turns passing around a No Malarkey hat and whispering the Gamer Word into it

"inverted vertical axis"

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

what state are we in
it doesn't matter senator biden, just say it, say it
*the universe of possibilities frees his mind*
"LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP"
*crowd goes wild*
do it again sir
"AND MY WALL WILL STRETCH FROM BANGOR TO
what's a B city? quick godamnit
baltimore joe, say baltimore
AND MY WALL WILL STRETCH FROM BANGOR TO BALTIMORE"
*crowd cheers with demonic frenzy*
don't stop sir you've got them now
I AM THE DEMOCRAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

juche avocado posted:

"inverted vertical axis"

mods

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug

TMMadman posted:

It's loving insane.

people are incredibly loving stupid and black people are not magically excepted

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

DryGoods posted:

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
the tv told americans they would vote for joe biden, so they did. it told black americans they would vote for him even more, so they did it even more.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Like you can tell me that Biden has been good on civil rights and maybe some of it is true, but the whole bus thing gives up the game tells me that while he doesn't want African Americans to outright die like Republicans, he doesn't want them mixing with his precious white people either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah this is the biggest thing hurting my brain rn

For me it's this

quote:

For voters who said health care was their most important issue, Biden outperformed Sanders, 38 percent to 30 percent