Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

christ what an rear end in a top hat

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

He's the centaur for disease control.

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.
Hoof and mouth

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Elfface posted:

He's the centaur for disease control.

:master:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm6qy_9E0rY

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

J. K. Simmons will always be the best J. J. Jameson. Also, sound.
https://i.imgur.com/eOsBrwL.mp4

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Bogmonster posted:

Listen buddy, if you wanna burst into the thread like that, I'll show you the door and you can go and cry about it with anyone else that hasn't moved past it

but that wasn't my first post in this thread?

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

ok this was good

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

https://youtu.be/Df0WFkQWM1I

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Not a joke:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

yep. late last week we bought a 12-pack of purell dispensers for the department for 70 bucks. today on amazon the same pack is $380. lmao

e: i looked it up again since the $380 was yesterday. today the specific pack we got is no longer available but buying the same volume would cost $837. loooooomarf

Sagebrush has a new favorite as of 04:06 on Mar 5, 2020

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I've got a drawer full of N95 masks and hand sanitizer and gloves I've brought home from work for years.

I'm loving rich.

LISTEN TO ME
Jun 1, 2006

Crispy Chicken Slamwich

Making my once a year post to say I’m pleasantly surprised at this Andy Parsons icon.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I've got a drawer full of N95 masks and hand sanitizer and gloves I've brought home from work for years.

I'm loving rich.

Lol I did that once when I was growing shrooms...rich days gone by.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

alexandriao posted:

but that wasn't my first post in this thread?

If you missed carrying the joke, maybe just chalk it up as a loss.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

gently caress I should look around my house to see if I have anything I can sell while people are panicking like this.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Good thing I have lots of sanitizer and n95 masks because my roommate is a crazy prepper

... uh

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

chitoryu12 posted:

gently caress I should look around my house to see if I have anything I can sell while people are panicking like this.

Get entrepreneurial:

https://twitter.com/marynmck/status/1234485380415729664

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Auto parts stores sell painters masks that look like military grade gas masks to dumb people who are dumb enough to think N95 will protect them.

You can easily flip them $25 shits for $300 on eBay.

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 04:27 on Mar 5, 2020

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Auto parts stores sell painters masks that look like military grade gas masks to dumb people who are dumb enough to think N95 will protect them.

LOL quit posting on here about your secrets and make money you fool.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I would imagine any potential buyers to be poor naive moms who are scared and spending the last of their money on something they think will protect their kids

I couldn't do it :(

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I regret not stealing any of those tiny sanitizer bottles on the last day of my old job. I just took some boxes of pens and a shitload of thumbtacks.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Flavius Aetass posted:

I would imagine any potential buyers to be poor naive moms who are scared and spending the last of their money on something they think will protect their kids

Poor people are stocking up on ginger ale and Campbell's soup and bargain bleach because poverty makes you crafty and clever.

Rich people are buying fancy masks and clorox wipes and bottled water because wealth makes you dumb as gently caress.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

My office has hand sanitizer dispensers at every entrance, I've been refilling my near empty bottle over the past few days lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I can't think about scams without remembering my mom's face when she realized the really cool thing she bought me for christmas as my only present was a piece of junk :(

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Hand sanitizer and masks won’t stop you from getting coronavirus.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

this is America, I assure you they can and would fire all of us

and probably call the police too

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

oh my god hes got a gun!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

FuturePastNow posted:

this is America, I assure you they can and would fire all of us

and probably call the police too

Once we're all tried and incarcerated for being bad the government can pass some laws allowing employers to pick out prisoners to work for them, like kittens from the petsmart.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
EMPLOYER: says here on the placard his name is "Steve LeClair" aaaaaaaand *squints* he hates mondays? Where do the guards come up with these crazy bios?

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

An N95 mask is literally what the World Health Organization recommends to health care workers handling specimens suspected to be infected.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Cat Hatter posted:

An N95 mask is literally what the World Health Organization recommends to health care workers handling specimens suspected to be infected.

Which means nothing when dealing with a virus that can be contracted through the eyes, ears, and can survive on skin.

N95 will literally absolutely not ever in a billion years no matter what you say protect you from covid 19.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Flavius Aetass posted:

I can't think about scams without remembering my mom's face when she realized the really cool thing she bought me for christmas as my only present was a piece of junk :(

Pretty cool of your mom to buy you a forums account IMO.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Flavius Aetass posted:

I would simply not sell to those moms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Detective No. 27 posted:

I regret not stealing any of those tiny sanitizer bottles on the last day of my old job. I just took some boxes of pens and a shitload of thumbtacks.

That is exactly the worst quantity of thumbtacks.